Majestic Theatre Dallas Tickets
Majestic Theatre Dallas is located in Downtown Dallas in the mid of City Center District. This performing arts center is of great significance majorly because of its location, being the part of historical Elm Street, known through ages for serving the purpose of entertaining the citizens. Majestic Theatre is the only remaining memory of the entertainment street, which once was a home of a number of theatres. Every year, the theatre hosts various exciting live events, if you wish to attend one this season, you can now get Majestic Theatre Dallas tickets online.
- Buy Ron White, Majestic Theatre - Dallas Tickets for Fri Feb 16 2018 Fri Feb 16 2018Ron White, Majestic Theatre Dallas tickets for 02/16 07:00 PM at Majestic Theatre Dallas ,Dallas ,TX
- Fri Feb 16 2018
- Buy Lewis Black, Majestic Theatre - Dallas Tickets for Thu Apr 26 2018 Thu Apr 26 2018Lewis Black, Majestic Theatre Dallas tickets for 04/26 08:00 PM at Majestic Theatre Dallas ,Dallas ,TX
- Thu Apr 26 2018
- Bela Fleck Majestic Theatre - Dallas
- Billy Davis Jr Majestic Theatre - Dallas
- Brooklyn Rider Majestic Theatre - Dallas
- Marilyn Mccoo Majestic Theatre - Dallas
- Matty B Majestic Theatre - Dallas
- Peabo Bryson Majestic Theatre - Dallas
- The Colors Of Christmas Majestic Theatre - Dallas
- The Fab Four The Ultimate Tribute Majestic Theatre - Dallas
- The Fab Four Majestic Theatre - Dallas
- Weird Al Yankovic Majestic Theatre - Dallas
- Whose Live Anyway Majestic Theatre - Dallas
- Ron White Majestic Theatre - Dallas
- Trailer Park Boys Majestic Theatre - Dallas
- Bianca Del Rio Majestic Theatre - Dallas
- Home Free Vocal Band Majestic Theatre - Dallas
- Noel Gallaghers High Flying Birds Majestic Theatre - Dallas
- Lewis Black Majestic Theatre - Dallas
- Kathleen Madigan Majestic Theatre - Dallas
- Flans Majestic Theatre - Dallas
Majestic Theatre Dallas was built in 1920 and was designed by Karl Hoblitzelle, who directed John Eberson in the blueprint finishing. John Eberson was a famous architect of his time, known for his stylish theatrical and movie arena designs. The theatre was opened as Interstate Amusement Company’s flagship theatre. The total expenditure on the venue was around $2 million and it was designed the renaissance revival style. The theatre opened its doors for the first time in April of 1921 and had a seating capacity of about 2,800. An arena of the same name once stood at its place, but in 1916, was burned down. Majestic Theatre was considered its revival.
Majestic Theatre Dallas was originally designed in a way that divided it into office space and theatre. The four upper floors of the building served as Interstate Amusement Company’s headquarters. The building had an auditorium and an interior lobby as well. The auditorium was specially designed and featured a ceiling of twinkling stars and moving clouds. The lobby was baroque designed and had detailed decorative columns and moldings of egg and dart. The floor was marbled in Italian style with black shiny color. A similar staircase was placed within the lobby as well.
Majestic Theatre Dallas backstage had about twelve dressing rooms with central wooden lighting system. The seating of the place was divided into balconies with cane seats within. In the entertainment era of Harwood Historic District, the Majestic Theatre was considered as the grandest of all. In 1973, the theatre was closed down due to financial reasons. It was renovated and restored in 1976 by the city of Dallas.
Every year, the venue hosts a number of live theatrical and musical events. It also runs a number of famous movies for the audience. If you plan on attending some of the upcoming shows in the theatre, you can look forward to Lisa Lampanelli’s comedy show and Jeff Mangum’s concert. Apart from that, a number of theatrical shows will also be taking place this season, so you better keep an eye on the updating schedule. It will be a good idea to book your share of upcoming events Majestic Theatre Dallas tickets in advance as well, for they run out real quick!