Levi's Stadium Tickets
The plans to build the Levi’s Stadium were put forward in 2010 and after approval from the city council, construction started at the site in 2012. After a long wait, the new stadium was finally unveiled in June 2014 and hosted its first game, a soccer match between the San Jose Earthquakes and the Seattle Sounders, a few months later. Now it is expected to host one of the biggest games of the season, when two of the best teams in the NFL go head to head at the Super Bowl 50. If you want to be a part of this epic clash as well, then you need to get your Levi's Stadium tickets. Only then can you watch all the action, live from the stands.
- Coldplay, Levi's Stadium tickets for 10/04 07:00 PM at Levi's Stadium ,Santa Clara ,CA
- Wed Oct 04 2017
- CONCACAF Gold Cup Final: United States vs. Jamaica, Levi's Stadium tickets for 07/26 06:30 PM at Levi's Stadium ,Santa Clara ,CA
- Wed Jul 26 2017
- Arizona Cardinals Levi's Stadium
- Denver Broncos Levi's Stadium
- San Francisco 49Ers Levi's Stadium
- Seattle Seahawks Levi's Stadium
- Preseason Levi's Stadium
- Dallas Cowboys Levi's Stadium
- Pac 12 Football Levi's Stadium
- United States Levi's Stadium
- Jamaica Levi's Stadium
- Foster Farms Bowl Levi's Stadium
- Concacaf Gold Cup Levi's Stadium
- Carolina Panthers Levi's Stadium
- Jacksonville Jaguars Levi's Stadium
- New York Giants Levi's Stadium
- Tennessee Titans Levi's Stadium
- Los Angeles Rams Levi's Stadium
- Canada National Team Levi's Stadium
- Costa Rica National Team Levi's Stadium
- Curacao National Team Levi's Stadium
- El Salvador National Team Levi's Stadium
- French Guiana National Team Levi's Stadium
- Honduras National Team Levi's Stadium
- Martinique National Team Levi's Stadium
- Nicaragua National Team Levi's Stadium
- Panama National Team Levi's Stadium
The US is home to a wealth of sports franchises, almost all of which need a sizable stadium or arena to play in. As a result the country also boasts some of the biggest stadiums in history, which is why eight of the top ten high capacity sports venues in the world can be found here. However, capacity isn’t always everything, as evidenced by the revolutionary Levi’s Stadium in Santa Clara, CA. Originally created by the San Francisco 49ers, this arena was built to showcase the technological and environmental advancements made in architecture.
The San Francisco 49ers had been playing at the Candlestick Park in San Francisco since 1971 but in 2006 the team started looking for alternate venues. At first they planned on making a stadium in the same area but those plans fell through and in 2010 they decided to build a new venue next to their corporate head offices in Santa Clara.
The same year, the city approved plans for the new stadium and construction began a year later. In 2013, it was announced that the popular clothing company Levi’s Strauss and Co had officially bought the naming rights for the venue and the new Levi’s Stadium finally opened its doors on June 17, 2014, hosting its first game a few months later.
What a Journey
The first game played at the Levi’s Stadium was between MLS sides, the San Jose Earthquakes and the Seattle Sounders in August 2014, in front of a crowd of almost fifty thousand people. The first football game to be played at the venue came a few days later when the 49ers faced off against the Denver Broncos. The first official NFL game took place in September, when the Chicago Bears went up against the home side, in front of a crowd of over seventy thousand football fans.
The stadium has an attendance capacity of almost sixty eight thousand, which can be further increased to seventy five thousand when hosting a high profile game like the Super Bowl. However, the highest capacity recorded to date has been just over eighty three thousand during the farewell tour performance of the iconic band, the Grateful Dead.
A Bright Future
The Levi’s Stadium has enjoyed a lot of fame ever since its formation for a variety of reasons. It is a multi-use facility, and as such can host almost all kinds of major events. It is also one of the biggest places to be registered with the U.S. Green Building Council. The stadium also has a green roof, as well as solar panels to make it as energy efficient as possible.
In 2013, for this and many more reasons, Levi’s Stadium was announced as the official venue of Super Bowl 50. It is a huge responsibility, yet this stunning venue is expected to add something special to the game itself. If you don’t want to miss out, then get your Levi's Stadium tickets and watch all that the biggest game in football offers, live from the stands.