Isleta Amphi heater formerly Hard Rock Pavilion Tickets
Located in Sandia Mountains in Albuquerque in New Mexico, ‘Isleta Amphitheatre’ is a picturesque outdoor venue, perfectly suited for live concerts and other music events. It is a portion of Bernalillo Country Recreational Complex, and host to a number of world class music events. The venue has a capacity for thousands of attendees. You can get the Isleta Amphitheatre formerly Hard Rock Pavilion tickets today for your family or friends and get a chance to spend a great musical evening at an amazing location.
- Buy Chris Stapleton, Marty Stuart & Brent Cobb, Isleta Amphitheater Tickets for Thu Aug 09 2018 Thu Aug 09 2018Chris Stapleton, Marty Stuart & Brent Cobb, Isleta Amphitheater tickets for 08/09 07:30 PM at Isleta Amphitheater ,Albuquerque ,NM
- Thu Aug 09 2018
- Buy Journey & Def Leppard, Isleta Amphitheater Tickets for Wed Sep 05 2018 Wed Sep 05 2018Journey & Def Leppard, Isleta Amphitheater tickets for 09/05 07:00 PM at Isleta Amphitheater ,Albuquerque ,NM
- Wed Sep 05 2018
- Marty Stuart Isleta Amphitheater
- Pennywise Isleta Amphitheater
- Stone Sour Isleta Amphitheater
- Street Dogs Isleta Amphitheater
- Charlie Puth Isleta Amphitheater
- Journey Isleta Amphitheater
- Keith Urban Isleta Amphitheater
- Kelsea Ballerini Isleta Amphitheater
- Def Leppard Isleta Amphitheater
- Hailee Steinfeld Isleta Amphitheater
- Brent Cobb Isleta Amphitheater
- Luke Bryan Isleta Amphitheater
- Kendrick Lamar Isleta Amphitheater
- Chris Stapleton Isleta Amphitheater
- Ozzy Osbourne Isleta Amphitheater
- Schoolboy Q Isleta Amphitheater
- Sza Isleta Amphitheater
The amphitheatre opened in February 2000. At that time it was named as Mesa del Sol Amphitheater, after an under development planned community in Albuquerque with the same name. In December the same year, Albuquerque Journal purchased the naming rights and thus the site came to be known as Journal Pavilion. In 2010, Casino Albuquerque and Hard Rock Hotel bought the naming rights and hence the amphitheater got its new identity as Hard Rock Pavilion. In 2013, the venue was renamed once again, and is now known as Isleta Amphitheater.
Isleta Amphitheatre has hosted several concerts as well as festivals. The notable performances by artists include Dave Mathews Band, Nine Inch Nails, Britney Spears, Rihanna, KISS, Aerosmith, Kesha and Pitbull. The renowned festivals that have been held here include Mayhem Festival, Gigantour, Uproar Festival, Edge Fest, Projekt Revolution and many more. Now for the near future, Lil’ Wayne and Revolt on the Rio Grande are scheduled for live performances. In a little more than a month’s time Luke Bryan will also be appearing at Isleta Amphitheatre. Get your tickets today so that you do not miss out on the opportunity of enjoying great music in a great setting with thousands of other fans cheering to the beat of the songs played.
Nestled within the beautiful surroundings of Sandia Mountains, Isleta Amphitheatre provides box seats as well as season seats for the comfort and convenience of customers. Box seats allow you to enjoy the show and side by side entertain your clients, friends or family in your own exclusive area. Two, four, six, eight or sixteen person boxes are available for you to choose according to your needs. Premium parking, personal bar area, special customer service and private restrooms are also available.
Season tickets offered by the Isleta Amphitheatre offer other attractions as well. Apart from the chance of watching your favorite stars up close and personal, you can be sure of getting the same seats for every show. For audiences preferring a casual vibe, season tickets are also available for the Lawn area. You can get premium parking, private bar area and separate restrooms with these tickets as well. Moreover you are offered a VIP Entrance and a VIP Club Access. All in all Isleta Amphitheatre is one of the most pleasant and comfortable locations to enjoy a musical concert or a festival.
To be on the safe side and to make sure that your experience at the Isleta Amphitheatre is hundred percent enjoyable, you might want to get blankets and binoculars along. Do not allow the unpredictable weather to ruin your music fun. Bring a rain coat along as well. New Mexico is not very certain when it comes to the rainy weather. Lawn chairs are allowed and cushions are recommended if you plan to sit for hours enjoying the unforgettable music being played at the amphitheater.
There are also plaza entertainments available for attendees who come early. To make your experience even fuller, beer and wine are also available on site. Buy your Isleta Amphitheatre formerly Hard Rock Pavilion tickets today and bring your friends or family for a memorable music experience.