Iowa State Fair Tickets
Iowa State Fair tickets once again bring unparalleled attractions and entertainment for a full eleven days. The event is the perfect place to visit with your friends and loved ones, so grab your tickets for a day of your choice and have a blast at the Iowa State Fair.
- Buy Casting Crowns & Matthew West, Iowa State Fair Tickets for Thu Aug 09 2018 Thu Aug 09 2018Casting Crowns & Matthew West, Iowa State Fair tickets for 08/09 08:00 PM at Iowa State Fair ,Des Moines ,IA
- Thu Aug 09 2018
- Buy Daughtry, Iowa State Fair Tickets for Sat Aug 11 2018 Sat Aug 11 2018Daughtry, Iowa State Fair tickets for 08/11 08:00 PM at Iowa State Fair ,Des Moines ,IA
- Sat Aug 11 2018
- Buy Old Dominion & High Valley, Iowa State Fair Tickets for Sun Aug 12 2018 Sun Aug 12 2018Old Dominion & High Valley, Iowa State Fair tickets for 08/12 08:00 PM at Iowa State Fair ,Des Moines ,IA
- Sun Aug 12 2018
- Buy Jim Gaffigan, Iowa State Fair Tickets for Tue Aug 14 2018 Tue Aug 14 2018Jim Gaffigan, Iowa State Fair tickets for 08/14 08:00 PM at Iowa State Fair ,Des Moines ,IA
- Tue Aug 14 2018
- Buy Thomas Rhett & Danielle Bradbery, Iowa State Fair Tickets for Wed Aug 15 2018 Wed Aug 15 2018Thomas Rhett & Danielle Bradbery, Iowa State Fair tickets for 08/15 08:00 PM at Iowa State Fair ,Des Moines ,IA
- Wed Aug 15 2018
- Buy Earth, Wind And Fire, Iowa State Fair Tickets for Thu Aug 16 2018 Thu Aug 16 2018Earth, Wind And Fire, Iowa State Fair tickets for 08/16 08:00 PM at Iowa State Fair ,Des Moines ,IA
- Thu Aug 16 2018
- Buy Peter Cetera, Iowa State Fair Tickets for Sat Aug 18 2018 Sat Aug 18 2018Peter Cetera, Iowa State Fair tickets for 08/18 08:00 PM at Iowa State Fair ,Des Moines ,IA
- Sat Aug 18 2018
- Buy Florida Georgia Line & Jillian Jaqueline, Iowa State Fair Tickets for Sun Aug 19 2018 Sun Aug 19 2018Florida Georgia Line & Jillian Jaqueline, Iowa State Fair tickets for 08/19 08:00 PM at Iowa State Fair ,Des Moines ,IA
- Sun Aug 19 2018
- Casting Crowns Iowa State Fair
- Daughtry Iowa State Fair
- Earth Wind Fire Iowa State Fair
- Matthew West Iowa State Fair
- Papa Roach Iowa State Fair
- Peter Cetera Iowa State Fair
- Florida Georgia Line Iowa State Fair
- Jim Gaffigan Iowa State Fair
- Sugarland Iowa State Fair
- Thomas Rhett Iowa State Fair
- Old Dominion Iowa State Fair
- Reba Mcentire Iowa State Fair
- Chase Bryant Iowa State Fair
- Danielle Bradbery Iowa State Fair
The Iowa State Fair is one of the largest state fairs in the country and is annually held in Des Moines, Iowa. Traditionally the fair is held for eleven days and is packed with all sorts of fun and entertainment The Iowa State Fair dates back to 1854 when it was held at Fairfield at a very small scale. Over the next few years the tradition to hold the fair became stronger and the fair moved from town to town before it settled in Des Moines. The Iowa State Fair management is proud to see the increasing numbers of attendees at the fair with every passing year.
With multitudes of attractions and events arranged for the audience, the Iowa State Fair management leaves no stone unturned to make sure that the people attending the fair enjoy their time. The Sky Glider is one of the most popular rides at the fair that takes people above ground level and gives them the perfect aerial view of the fair grounds and lets them see the happenings going on beneath them. Zipline is another adrenaline filled ride that gets your blood pumping, as you jump from a 28 foot tower and fly across the fair ground at a distance of 130 feet. The Iowa State Fair’s Giant Slide is the perfect combination of fun and fear, as the people taking advantage of this ride glide downwards at a super high speed and getting thrill of the rush. One of the most popular rides is the Ye Old Mill, an old school ride made just for families and couples. This ride is designed after the tradition "Tunnel of Love" and is the most sedate and relaxed ride of the Iowa State Fair.
Besides rides, the Iowa State Fair offers other attractions like the Butter Cow, which is a permanent presence at the fair every year. As suggested by the name, the cow is actually sculpted by butter and attracts throngs of people every year. The first Butter Cow for the Iowa State Fair was sculpted in 1911 and since them many different sculptors have tried their hand at the famous Butter Cow, each giving his or her unique aspect to the famous attraction.
Food is also a major charm of the Iowa State Fair, with all sorts of concessions and food options available for visitors. People on restrictive diets will not be left out as the management has made sure that a vast variety of eatables are offered at the fair.
Moreover, many underground and professional singers and bands will be performing at the Iowa State Fair throughout the eleven day period. So quickly buy Iowa State Fair tickets and be a part of one of the most popular fairs in the country.
Iowa State Fair Weather Forecast, Des Moines, IA
Wondering if your concert on Saturday might be rained out? Get the most recent weather forecast for your event venue from here!
|Fri, Jun 22||Sat, Jun 23||Sun, Jun 24||Mon, Jun 25||Tue, Jun 26||Wed, Jun 27||Thu, Jun 28|
| Mostly Cloudy|
| Partly Cloudy|