Humphreys Concerts By The Bay Tickets
Surrounded by the scenic beauty of San Diego Bay, Humphreys Concerts by the Bay is a magnificent entertainment venue for tourists as well as residents. Humphrey Concerts is the city’s most famous summer tradition that runs till October. At Humphreys Concerts 2013 season, fans caught up the amazing lineup of artists by getting some Humphreys Concerts by The Bay tickets .
- Willie Nelson, Humphreys Concerts By The Bay tickets for 04/26 07:30 PM at Humphreys Concerts By The Bay ,San Diego ,CA
- Wed Apr 26 2017
- Diana Krall, Humphreys Concerts By The Bay tickets for 08/08 08:00 PM at Humphreys Concerts By The Bay ,San Diego ,CA
- Tue Aug 08 2017
- Cutting Crew Humphreys Concerts By The Bay
- David Crosby Humphreys Concerts By The Bay
- Lost 80s Live Humphreys Concerts By The Bay
- Naked Eyes Humphreys Concerts By The Bay
- Father John Misty Humphreys Concerts By The Bay
- Tony Hadley Humphreys Concerts By The Bay
- Diana Krall Humphreys Concerts By The Bay
- Steely Dan Humphreys Concerts By The Bay
- Willie Nelson Humphreys Concerts By The Bay
- Banks Humphreys Concerts By The Bay
- Rodriguez Humphreys Concerts By The Bay
- Wang Chung Humphreys Concerts By The Bay
- Lila Downs Humphreys Concerts By The Bay
The concerts showcased some of the world’s biggest music stars and comedians like Steely Dan, Willie Nelson, Huey Lewis, Bill Cosby, Jim Gaffigan, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Melissa Etheridge, Diana Krall, and many more.
Considered to be the city’s best music venue, Humphreys is located on the Shelter Island. The venue is surrounded by the lush green landscapes and breathtaking views of Humphreys Half Moon Inn & Suites and the twinkling lights of the Old Point Loma Lighthouse. Established in 1982, it’s an outdoor theatre which is very popular for musical and comedy acts that keep happening from time to time. If you are a music lover or want to have a good laugh with your friends or just spend a pleasant time with your family, then Humphreys Concerts by The Bay is undoubtedly the best choice that you’ve got.
Since the past thirty one years, Humphreys Concerts by The Bay has been hosting world-class concerts and shows of artists ranging from rock and blues to jazz and comedy. Keeping this tradition of presenting a broad spectrum of entertainment alive, the 2013 season’s lineup was completely fabulous as well. At Humphreys Concerts 2013 season, fans got to listen to the indie-post-punk-rock sounds of the Scottish band, Franz Ferdinand. The performance was their first at the Humphreys that year. Famous for their singles "No You Girls," "Take Me Out" and "Do You Want To," Franz Ferdinand is a Glasgow based band that has four NME awards and one MTV Award.
A number of other artists also performed at Humphreys Concerts by the Bay as part of their respective live music tours. These included Tegan and Sara from the famous indie rock duo based in Canada; the multiplatinum singer Keyshia Cole on her Woman to Woman Tour; the Grammy winning Columbian musician Juanes on his Loud and Unplugged Tour; the charismatic country singer Jewel and other prominent musical acts including Doobie Brothers, Chris Mann, Gipsy Kings, Chris Isaak, Brandi Carlile and many others.
Humphreys Concerts by The Bay provided an excellent seating arrangement that could easily accommodate 1450 people in a way that everyone can see the artists perform easily. A hub of many major attractions since its establishment, Humphreys Concerts is a wonderful place for all the concert goers and music lovers to spend a beautiful summer night. At Humphreys you get to enjoy the soft breeze and the gentle noise of the waves whilst listening to some of the greatest tunes by your favorite artists. Do not miss out on this year’s amazing lineup at one of California’s best concert venues. Get your cheap Humphreys Concerts by The Bay tickets in advance.