Gorge Amphitheatre Tickets
Gorge Amphitheatre tickets present the opportunity to have an entertaining time at the world-famous entertainment venue located on the Columbia River in George, Washington. It is the mesmerizing beauty of the place that makes it one of the most scenic concert locations. The lawn terrace seating provides a picturesque view of the mountains with water shimmering behind the stage making it an ideal setting to relax and enjoy great music. One of the United States' premiere outdoor concert venues, Gorge Amphitheatre is administered by Live Nation.
- Buy Journey & Def Leppard, Gorge Amphitheatre Tickets for Sat Sep 29 2018 Sat Sep 29 2018Journey & Def Leppard, Gorge Amphitheatre tickets for 09/29 07:00 PM at Gorge Amphitheatre ,Quincy ,WA
- Sat Sep 29 2018
- Buy Dave Matthews Band, Gorge Amphitheatre Tickets for Fri Aug 31 2018 Fri Aug 31 2018Dave Matthews Band, Gorge Amphitheatre tickets for 08/31 05:30 PM at Gorge Amphitheatre ,Quincy ,WA
- Fri Aug 31 2018
- Def Leppard Gorge Amphitheatre
- Rebelution Gorge Amphitheatre
- Sasquatch Festival Gorge Amphitheatre
- Shovels and Rope Gorge Amphitheatre
- Stephen Marley Gorge Amphitheatre
- Sunday Gorge Amphitheatre
- The Head and The Heart Gorge Amphitheatre
- Watershed Gorge Amphitheatre
- Watershed Festival Gorge Amphitheatre
- Dave Matthews Band Gorge Amphitheatre
- Phish Gorge Amphitheatre
- Paradiso Festival Gorge Amphitheatre
- Common Kings Gorge Amphitheatre
- The Avett Brothers Gorge Amphitheatre
- Journey Gorge Amphitheatre
George, a small town located in eastern Washington has become the proud place to have the Gorge Amphitheater and has gained tremendous attention because of the people who come to enjoy the spectacular location and the performances held here by their favorite artists.Since 1985, it has been giving memorable concerts and hosting popular festivals. The Sasquatch Music Festival also takes place at the Gorge Amphitheatre every year.
Gorge Amphitheatre is estimated to be a 25,000-seat venue. The concerts here are sold out events because they attract many people who want to enjoy the event in the lively atmosphere and majestic views that many venues cannot offer. The great location for a live music event attracts people not only from North America but from around the world. It is a favorite place of many artists who love to perform at Gorge Amphitheater. Concerts here are an amazing experience, as the cool winds blow the rhythmic beats of instruments and flowing music fills the atmosphere adding to the overall ambience. Weather in summers is generally warm but the nights tend to get cooler.
Many big names have performed here. Some of the names include The Who, David Bowie, Coldplay, Tom Petty, Pearl Jam, Dave Matthews Band, Phish, Aerosmith , Shania Twain, Britney Spears, Pink Floyd, Van Halen, Jack Johnson, the Vans Warped Tour and Rush.
At the concert dates people prefer to camp on site. The venue at this time is covered with tents as people start gathering to have a fun filled experience. The camping facilities at the Gorge Amphitheater are quite adequate with portable water available. Other facilities include a general store along with food and drink stands. Camping area differs according to the spot chosen. The spots closer to the amphitheater are more costly than the others. Reservations can be made before the event to avoid any hassles. At the venue cooking is also allowed on small grills so the overall experience is that of having a great picnic and music by your favorite artist adds to the fun.
Gorge Amphitheater has been improved with new additions that include dressing rooms and new box seats, upgraded seating areas and camping facilities. The aim is to maintain the property as one of the best live entertainment venues in the country. If you get the chance to enjoy your favorite event or artist here do not miss the opportunity. The joy of enjoying music under the clear blue skies is an experience that does not come very often.