Gallo Center For The Arts Tickets
Setting standards for entertainment, education and all forms of performing arts, The Gallo Center is indeed a community treasure situated in Modesto, CA. Performers and artists produce on this stage amazing entertainment that is unparalleled by any other such arena in the area. Top-class pieces of art are performed from around California as well as from different parts of the world. It is hardly surprising that those who appreciate art in its true form always prefer to spend on Gallo Centre for the arts tickets instead of any other place. The Gallo Center is as much significant for arts education as it is for entertainment. Educational activities are also catered to at this centre.
- Blue Man Group, Gallo Center For The Arts tickets for 04/08 08:00 PM at Gallo Center For The Arts ,Modesto ,CA
- Fri Apr 08 2016
- Bill Engvall, Gallo Center For The Arts tickets for 03/19 05:00 PM at Gallo Center For The Arts ,Modesto ,CA
- Sat Mar 19 2016
- Abba Gallo Center For The Arts
- Charlie Musselwhite Gallo Center For The Arts
- Dsb Journey Tribute Band Gallo Center For The Arts
- Little River Band Gallo Center For The Arts
- Symphony Orchestra Gallo Center For The Arts
- Tao Gallo Center For The Arts
- The Monkees Gallo Center For The Arts
- The Tokens Gallo Center For The Arts
- Terri Clark Gallo Center For The Arts
- Tribute Band Gallo Center For The Arts
- Tribute To Glenn Miller Gallo Center For The Arts
- Michael Bolton Gallo Center For The Arts
- Bill Engvall Gallo Center For The Arts
- Abba Mania Gallo Center For The Arts
- Kristin Chenoweth Gallo Center For The Arts
- Clifford The Big Red Dog Gallo Center For The Arts
- Girls Night The Musical Gallo Center For The Arts
- Les Miserables Gallo Center For The Arts
- Sweeney Todd Gallo Center For The Arts
- The Musical Gallo Center For The Arts
- Yes Gallo Center For The Arts
- Blue Man Group Gallo Center For The Arts
- Million Dollar Quartet Gallo Center For The Arts
- Joseph And The Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat Gallo Center For The Arts
The Gallo Center for the Arts is one of California’s finest performing arts centers, situated at 1000 I Street in the beautiful city of Modesto, California. Calling the city’s downtown home, it is a performing arts center known for playing host to artists, bands, majestic dance shows, plays and many more performances. Each year, many in California pre-order Gallo Center for the Arts tickets for the many events that take place at this venue.
The Gallo Center for the Arts is a venue that is set to play host to such legendary bands as REO Speedwagon, a band whose music has sold forty million plus albums in different parts of the world. This venue will also play host to Italian tenor singer, Pasquale Esposito, dubbed Il Tempo. Renowned singer and songwriter from Canada, Gordon Lightfoot, famous for his folk pop music, will also set foot on this venue’s stage and play live music that has captivated millions.
Other events taking place at this venue include Valley’s Got Talent, Viva Mexico Y Su Folklor, MSO – Picnic at the Pops!, Mid-Valley Cardiovascular, Lewis Black The Rant is Due, Mofest! 7, Johnny Mathis, MCCA – Festival of Four, Brian Regan, Mariachi Nuevo Tecalitlan, American Sniper: Scott McEwen and many more.
A number of MSO classical, Latin and pops music concerts will also be staged, much to the joy of the many fans. This state of the art complex is renowned for setting new standards in the performing arts, as well as entertaining and educating members of its community.
Planning for the venue began back in 2001, with the center envisioned as a state of the art center for the performing arts for the people of Modesto. It soon became the most important project undertaken for the community and construction for what would be a civic complex began in 2004.
Soon after opening, the Gallo Center for the Arts became not only a hub for the local community but for many people in California, and from other parts of the US. Reflective of the history, interests and diversity of the Central Valley’s people, it is set to become a landmark and has been entertaining many for years. Considered a community asset in central California, it is the place where performers and artists gather, producing new shows. America’s greatest artists and bands, such as REO Speedwagon, perform at the venue as well as other regional bands.
A large number of education activities as also carried out, targeting college, elementary and high school students in the community. The facility is home to the Foster Family Theater, which can seat nearly four and a half hundred people, with the larger Mary Stuart Rogers Theater seating twelve hundred and fifty people. The theaters both have a fly loft and legitimate stage, with orchestra pits, scene docks and modern state of the art equipment. Enjoy a show here is always a great experience and that is why people love to come here for a pleasant time.