Gaillard Auditorium Tickets
In the picture perfect city of Charleston, Gaillard Auditorium stands tall upholding the gothic glory that the city is famous for. The auditorium is brimming with numerous hidden stories haunting in the walls of this arena. It is an artistic experience where the aura and atmosphere supports the tone of the presentation itself. Gaillard is a place for everyone, showing a variety of events year round. You can find your choice of musicals, plays, concerts, comedy shows, dance recitals, exhibitions, conferences, dance balls, fashion shows or even sports events. It’s just one venue that takes care of everyone’s entertainment needs.
- Buy Peppa Pig Live!, Performance Hall At Gaillard Center Tickets for Sat Sep 30 2017 Sat Sep 30 2017Peppa Pig Live!, Performance Hall At Gaillard Center tickets for 09/30 05:00 PM at Performance Hall At Gaillard Center ,Charleston ,SC
- Sat Sep 30 2017
- Buy John Mulaney, Performance Hall At Gaillard Center Tickets for Sat Jan 27 2018 Sat Jan 27 2018John Mulaney, Performance Hall At Gaillard Center tickets for 01/27 07:00 PM at Performance Hall At Gaillard Center ,Charleston ,SC
- Sat Jan 27 2018
- Joshua Bell Performance Hall At Gaillard Center
- Keb Mo Performance Hall At Gaillard Center
- Kenny G Performance Hall At Gaillard Center
- Carmina Burana Performance Hall At Gaillard Center
- Rodrigo Y Gabriela Performance Hall At Gaillard Center
- Herbie Hancock Performance Hall At Gaillard Center
- Taj Mahal Performance Hall At Gaillard Center
- John Mulaney Performance Hall At Gaillard Center
- Tony Bennett Performance Hall At Gaillard Center
- Million Dollar Quartet Performance Hall At Gaillard Center
- Ballet Hispanico Performance Hall At Gaillard Center
- The Wizard of Oz Ballet Performance Hall At Gaillard Center
- Renee Fleming Performance Hall At Gaillard Center
- Charlotte Ballet Performance Hall At Gaillard Center
- A Gentleman's Guide To Love and Murder Performance Hall At Gaillard Center
- Cabaret Performance Hall At Gaillard Center
- Riverdance Performance Hall At Gaillard Center
- The Wizard Of Oz Performance Hall At Gaillard Center
- The Nutcracker Performance Hall At Gaillard Center
Gaillard Auditorium is a multipurpose entertainment facility held by the municipal corporation of the city. The theatre is large enough; with the ability to accommodate two thousand seven hundred and twenty six people. It has a full stage and an orchestra pit for the musicians. The auditorium was built in the late 60s and early 70s. The auditorium carries the feel of the same era as the building is echoing the same times with its architecture and ornamentation. It also makes Gaillard Auditorium’s building standout while all the other buildings have lost that touch with transformations. The organizers of the venue do feel the need to develop this auditorium to the current standards while keeping its essence at the same time. Their aim is to provide a better sensory and physical experience. They have come up with an elaborate plan that includes renovations of the auditorium. They are going to expand the performance areas and seating to accommodate larger number of people while offering an immediate and engaging experience to them. They have plans to install state of the art acoustics and other facilities to create an above par performance venue.
Gaillard Auditorium basically constitutes a performance hall and an exhibition hall. All the performances of artists are organized in this hall. The hall has been the venue for various rock, jazz, pop and classical concerts. Numerous comedy shows, dance performances, musicals and plays were also seen here in the past. The hall is crammed with people especially in the days of Spoleto Festival. The exhibition hall is used for all sorts of cultural and social events like weddings, conferences and exhibitions.
Gaillard Auditorium has been hosting a number of events worth remembering. They have been showing epical Broadway musicals. Galliard Auditorium is a permanent home for Charleston Symphony Orchestra. The orchestra is considered to be the artistic focal point of Charleston. The orchestra has been performing at Gaillard Auditorium for almost four decades now. It is one of the most popular events of its kind held in the city. They have five major concerts during the year including Masterworks, Sottile Chamber Orchestra Series, The Charleston Pops, Saturdays in Town and Small Fry. Almost 39 musicians are involved in this musical presentation. The auditorium has been hosting several events for the Spoleto Festival including special performances from artists like Gustav Mahler and Richard Strauss. The auditorium has an exciting lineup of events for this season, including performances by Charleston Symphony Orchestra, Russian National Ballet, The Girl Talk, Bela Fleck and many more. To catch your favorite performances get your Gaillard Auditorium Tickets now!