Florida Citrus Bowl Tickets
The residents of Orlando, Florida, are indeed lucky Americans! In addition to living in a state which is known for its beauty, weather, culture, love for arts and sports, etc, they also have the advantage over other cities in one other major way; Orlando, is home to the Florida Citrus Bowl! This means that they do not have to travel to watch the best football, soccer, and wrestling matches, etc. One of the biggest stadiums in the United States, it has been home to teams like the UFL’s Florida Tuskers, XFL’s Orlando Rage, WLAF’s Orlando Thunder, Orlando City S.C., and others. In addition, Monster Jam trucks also perform at this stadium crushing small cars in their path, to the delight of viewers. All in all, the Florida Citrus Bowl stadium is your one way ticket to some of the best entertainment ever!
- Russell Athletic Bowl: West Virginia Mountaineers vs. Miami Hurricanes, Camping World Stadium tickets for 12/28 05:30 PM at Camping World Stadium ,Orlando ,FL
- Wed Dec 28 2016
- Citrus Bowl: LSU Tigers vs. Louisville Cardinals, Camping World Stadium tickets for 12/31 11:00 AM at Camping World Stadium ,Orlando ,FL
- Sat Dec 31 2016
- Ucf Knights Camping World Stadium
- West Virginia Mountaineers Camping World Stadium
- Hospitality Camping World Stadium
- Arkansas State Red Wolves Camping World Stadium
- Louisville Cardinals Camping World Stadium
- Lsu Tigers Camping World Stadium
- Miami Hurricanes Camping World Stadium
- Monster Jam Camping World Stadium
- Nfl Pro Bowl Camping World Stadium
- Russell Athletic Bowl Camping World Stadium
- Monster Jam Camping World Stadium
- wwe Camping World Stadium
- Wrestlemania Camping World Stadium
While being one of the biggest stadiums in the United States, it is perhaps also one of the oldest as well! Built in 1936, it initially had a seating capacity of almost 9,000 seats. The first match ever played here was a college football match between Maryville and Catawba. Ever since the management has kept increasing the seats. Today, it can seat up to almost 70,000 spectators. In addition, to catering to the increasing numbers, the stadium has also been renovated regularly to provide quality entertainment. At present, it has some of the best state-of-the-art facilities available. Installed with one of the best surround sound system ever, with two full-color displays, the stadium is simply an experience in itself. Furthermore, a 107-foot wide video screen has also been installed here. No wonder than the Florida Citrus Bowl tickets always sell like hot cakes!
The Florida Citrus Bowl has been previously known with names like the Citrus Bowl, Tangerine Bowl, and the Orlando Stadium. It is owned by the City of Orlando and operated by Orlando Centroplex. Built with a hefty amount of $115,000, it had had a natural grass surface till very recently. Today, however, it has Astroturf surface, due to which it hosts MEAC/SWAC and Florida A&M and Bethune-Cookman University Challenge. Furthermore, as mentioned above, it hosts Monster Jam, the Champs Sports Bowl and the Capital One Bowl.
In addition, the Florida Citrus Bowl has also hosted some of the best rock concerts ever in the state of Florida. More recently, stars like Kenny Chesney, Paul McCartney, Taylor Swift and Kid Rock have performed here. Previously, Guns N’ Roses, Metallica, The Rolling Stones, Van Halen, Ted Nugent, and Aerosmith, plus others, have held some of the best performances inside this stadium. In addition to rock stars, famous preachers like Billy Graham held two of his Crusades here.
Some scenes of Adam Sandler’s, The Waterboy, were also shot here; the stadium has captivated the imagination of Hollywood’s best, too! The Florida Citrus Bowl is one of a kind stadium, which must be visited for good quality entertainment! So do not wait any longer and buy your Florida Citrus Bowl tickets now!