Florida Citrus Bowl Tickets
The residents of Orlando, Florida, are indeed lucky Americans! In addition to living in a state which is known for its beauty, weather, culture, love for arts and sports, etc, they also have the advantage over other cities in one other major way; Orlando, is home to the Florida Citrus Bowl! This means that they do not have to travel to watch the best football, soccer, and wrestling matches, etc. One of the biggest stadiums in the United States, it has been home to teams like the UFL’s Florida Tuskers, XFL’s Orlando Rage, WLAF’s Orlando Thunder, Orlando City S.C., and others. In addition, Monster Jam trucks also perform at this stadium crushing small cars in their path, to the delight of viewers. All in all, the Florida Citrus Bowl stadium is your one way ticket to some of the best entertainment ever!
- Buy The Eagles, Jimmy Buffett and The Coral Reefer Band, Camping World Stadium Tickets for Sat Apr 14 2018 Sat Apr 14 2018The Eagles, Jimmy Buffett and The Coral Reefer Band, Camping World Stadium tickets for 04/14 07:00 PM at Camping World Stadium ,Orlando ,FL
- Sat Apr 14 2018
- Buy Monster Jam, Camping World Stadium Tickets for Sat Jan 20 2018 Sat Jan 20 2018Monster Jam, Camping World Stadium tickets for 01/20 07:00 PM at Camping World Stadium ,Orlando ,FL
- Sat Jan 20 2018
- Virginia Tech Hokies Camping World Stadium
- Western Kentucky Hilltoppers Camping World Stadium
- Hospitality Camping World Stadium
- Alabama Crimson Tide Camping World Stadium
- Georgia State Panthers Camping World Stadium
- Louisville Cardinals Camping World Stadium
- Monster Jam Camping World Stadium
- Nfl Pro Bowl Camping World Stadium
- Notre Dame Fighting Irish Camping World Stadium
- Oklahoma State Cowboys Camping World Stadium
- Monster Jam Camping World Stadium
- Citrus Bowl Camping World Stadium
- Camping World Bowl Camping World Stadium
- Lsu Tigers Camping World Stadium
While being one of the biggest stadiums in the United States, it is perhaps also one of the oldest as well! Built in 1936, it initially had a seating capacity of almost 9,000 seats. The first match ever played here was a college football match between Maryville and Catawba. Ever since the management has kept increasing the seats. Today, it can seat up to almost 70,000 spectators. In addition, to catering to the increasing numbers, the stadium has also been renovated regularly to provide quality entertainment. At present, it has some of the best state-of-the-art facilities available. Installed with one of the best surround sound system ever, with two full-color displays, the stadium is simply an experience in itself. Furthermore, a 107-foot wide video screen has also been installed here. No wonder than the Florida Citrus Bowl tickets always sell like hot cakes!
The Florida Citrus Bowl has been previously known with names like the Citrus Bowl, Tangerine Bowl, and the Orlando Stadium. It is owned by the City of Orlando and operated by Orlando Centroplex. Built with a hefty amount of $115,000, it had had a natural grass surface till very recently. Today, however, it has Astroturf surface, due to which it hosts MEAC/SWAC and Florida A&M and Bethune-Cookman University Challenge. Furthermore, as mentioned above, it hosts Monster Jam, the Champs Sports Bowl and the Capital One Bowl.
In addition, the Florida Citrus Bowl has also hosted some of the best rock concerts ever in the state of Florida. More recently, stars like Kenny Chesney, Paul McCartney, Taylor Swift and Kid Rock have performed here. Previously, Guns N’ Roses, Metallica, The Rolling Stones, Van Halen, Ted Nugent, and Aerosmith, plus others, have held some of the best performances inside this stadium. In addition to rock stars, famous preachers like Billy Graham held two of his Crusades here.
Some scenes of Adam Sandler’s, The Waterboy, were also shot here; the stadium has captivated the imagination of Hollywood’s best, too! The Florida Citrus Bowl is one of a kind stadium, which must be visited for good quality entertainment! So do not wait any longer and buy your Florida Citrus Bowl tickets now!