Fifth Third Field Toledo Tickets
The amazing Fifth Third Field Toledo ballpark is among the best minor league arenas in the country. The stadium has become one of the biggest tourist attractions of the area and rightly so because of all that it has to offer. From the location to the atmosphere all the way to comfort everything about this wonderful arena is just picture perfect. The home side Mud Hens will be looking to once again make their home advantage count so book your Fifth Third Field Toledo tickets and catch all the action live.
- Buy Toledo Mud Hens vs. Charlotte Knights, Fifth Third Field - Toledo Tickets for Tue May 15 2018 Tue May 15 2018Toledo Mud Hens vs. Charlotte Knights, Fifth Third Field Toledo tickets for 05/15 06:35 PM at Fifth Third Field Toledo ,Toledo ,OH
- Tue May 15 2018
- Buy Toledo Mud Hens vs. Scranton Wilkes-Barre RailRiders, Fifth Third Field - Toledo Tickets for Mon Jul 16 2018 Mon Jul 16 2018Toledo Mud Hens vs. Scranton Wilkes-Barre RailRiders, Fifth Third Field Toledo tickets for 07/16 07:05 PM at Fifth Third Field Toledo ,Toledo ,OH
- Mon Jul 16 2018
- Durham Bulls Fifth Third Field - Toledo
- Norfolk Tides Fifth Third Field - Toledo
- Pawtucket Red Sox Fifth Third Field - Toledo
- Rochester Red Wings Fifth Third Field - Toledo
- Lehigh Valley Iron Pigs Fifth Third Field - Toledo
- Charlotte Knights Fifth Third Field - Toledo
- Columbus Clippers Fifth Third Field - Toledo
- Indianapolis Indians Fifth Third Field - Toledo
- Toledo Mud Hens Fifth Third Field - Toledo
- Buffalo Bisons Fifth Third Field - Toledo
- Louisville Bats Fifth Third Field - Toledo
- Syracuse Chiefs Fifth Third Field - Toledo
Toledo has had a long illustrious with professional baseball that goes over a century back. It was in the year 1883 that the first baseball team set up camp in the city and since then, albeit a few breaks in between, it has been one of the most popular destinations in the country.
Mud Hens changed quite a few ballparks after their inception. In the year 1965 they moved to the Ned Skeldon Stadium. It wasn’t too bad a facility. It opened its doors for minor league baseball in 1965 and that remained the case all the way to 2001 when Mud Hens shifted to their new ballpark. The biggest thing that went against the Ned Skeldon Stadium the fact there was not a lot of room for upgrading the facility. So in late 1990’s plans about constructing a new minor league ballpark in Toledo began to take shape. So the Mud Hens decided to re-locate the team to the new arena.
After getting everyone on board and gathering adequate finances the ground breaking ceremony was held on 20th October, 2000. Architectural firm HNTB was given the task of designing the stadium. Turner Construction were to manage the entire project. After two years of grueling work and an estimated cost of over thirty nine million dollars the Fifth Third Field Toledo was ready.
The venue can play host to an impressive ten thousand and three hundred fans at a time. Mud Hens didn’t waste any time in shifting to the new magnificent stadium. They played their first game at their new home on 9th April, 2002 against Norfolk Tides. It was a monumental occasion that was attended by a packed house. The game itself turned out to be an epic encounter as well which saw Mud Hens open their account with a seven to five win. It also marked the first time baseball team had played a match in Toledo.
The Fifth Third Field Toledo has since gone on to establish itself among the best in the business. Now that the latest minor league season is in full swing this is your chance to experience the atmosphere at this special ballpark. Grab your Fifth Third Field Toledo tickets and watch with your own eyes what makes it such an important member of minor league baseball.