Fedex Field Tickets
The Fedex Field is a multipurpose sports venue in Maryland. The stadium which opened in 1997 was built specifically as a football stadium for the Washington Redskins. It has a seating capacity of more than eighty two thousand people which makes it the second largest field in the National Football League. The stadium was built with a total cost of $343 million US Dollars and has a grass surface. There are five different levels to the stadium and the lower, upper and club levels are all named after important Redskin players and famous NFL personalities. Every year the stadium is used to host the Prince George’s Classic College Football game and other important games of college football.
- Buy Virginia Tech Hokies vs. West Virginia Mountaineers, FedexField Tickets for Sun Sep 03 2017 Sun Sep 03 2017Virginia Tech Hokies vs. West Virginia Mountaineers, FedexField tickets for 09/03 07:30 PM at FedexField ,Landover ,MD
- Sun Sep 03 2017
- Buy Washington Redskins vs. Philadelphia Eagles, FedexField Tickets for Sun Sep 10 2017 Sun Sep 10 2017Washington Redskins vs. Philadelphia Eagles, FedexField tickets for 09/10 01:00 PM at FedexField ,Landover ,MD
- Sun Sep 10 2017
- New York Giants FedexField
- Philadelphia Eagles FedexField
- Dallas Cowboys FedexField
- Green Bay Packers FedexField
- Minnesota Vikings FedexField
- Washington Redskins FedexField
- Arizona Cardinals FedexField
- Denver Broncos FedexField
- Oakland Raiders FedexField
- San Francisco 49Ers FedexField
- Cincinnati Bengals FedexField
- Virginia Tech Hokies FedexField
- Preseason FedexField
- West Virginia Mountaineers FedexField
The stadium is the central hub of sports activity in Maryland and there is always huge demand for Fedex Field tickets.
The Washinton Redskins use the Fedex Field for most of their games, however for training purposes and as headquarters they use the Redskin Park. The team which plays American Football professionally is a member of the National Football League through the Eastern Division of the National Football Conference. The team had its first official season in 1932 and since then has played more than one thousand games. The Redskins are probably one of the most successful teams in NFL history. They have won the Super Bowl Championship thrice with their last win in 1991 and NFL Championship twice in 1937 and 1942, making their total number of NFL Championships five. In addition to this the team has made twenty two playoff appearances, winning twelve division championships and five conference championships. Because of their successful track record and huge fan following the Forbes Magazine has placed them at second spot in the list of most valuable franchises. Whenever the Redskins are scheduled to play in the Fedex Field, the entire stadium is covered in colors of burgundy, gold and white which are the official colors of the team and their official song Hail to the Redskins can be heard from miles afar.
The Fedex Field is a multipurpose arena and has hosted many notable events in the past. In addition to being used by Washington Redskins for their football games, the stadium has played host to Real Madrid and Manchester United for very important games of soccer. Some of the biggest names in the world of music have used to hold their concerts at the venue. The Rolling Stones performed here in 1997 and in 2003 during the Summer Sanitarium Tour Linkin Park, Metallica and Limp Bizkit along with several other bands performed in front of huge crowd of crazy fans. The same year Bruce Springsteen performed here in a completely sold out event during the Rising Tour. More recently Paul McCartney and U2 have come to the Fedex Field for concerts. For a chance to catch the next game of football featuring your favorite team or a musical concert with a popular artist get your Fedex Field tickets now.