Comerica Park Parking Lot Tickets
Are you ready to catch up with the latest events taking place at the Comerica Park? With your Comerica Park tickets you can save your chance to be a part of some of the most exciting events around today. Full of entertainment and fun, this place has got all kinds of shows lined up for you. Be it music concerts, baseball or hockey this place is certainly going to give you a great time. All MLB fans are especially aware of this place because this superb ballpark is one the most beautiful and resourceful places for baseball
- Detroit Tigers vs. Kansas City Royals, Comerica Park tickets for 06/27 07:10 PM at Comerica Park ,Detroit ,MI
- Tue Jun 27 2017
- Detroit Tigers vs. Cleveland Indians, Comerica Park tickets for 05/01 07:10 PM at Comerica Park ,Detroit ,MI
- Mon May 01 2017
- Texas Rangers Comerica Park
- Tampa Bay Rays Comerica Park
- Toronto Blue Jays Comerica Park
- Cleveland Indians Comerica Park
- Chicago White Sox Comerica Park
- Boston Red Sox Comerica Park
- New York Yankees Comerica Park
- Oakland Athletics Comerica Park
- Minnesota Twins Comerica Park
- Baltimore Orioles Comerica Park
- Arizona Diamondbacks Comerica Park
- Detroit Tigers Comerica Park
- Houston Astros Comerica Park
- Pittsburgh Pirates Comerica Park
- San Francisco Giants Comerica Park
- Seattle Mariners Comerica Park
- Los Angeles Angels Of Anaheim Comerica Park
- Kansas City Royals Comerica Park
- Los Angeles Dodgers Comerica Park
Situated in Downtown Detroit, Comerica Park is the home field of the fearless Detroit Tigers of Major League Baseball. Before that they used to play at the Tiger Stadium. This ball park is named after the famous Comerica Bank of Detroit. With seating capacity of more than 41,255 people, this place is always jam packed when any MLB match is to take place here.
If you haven’t attended any show there than you are certainly missing out on a great deal of entertainment and fun. Since the time of its opening on 11th April, 2000, this place has been attracting numerous audiences. Owned by the Detroit-Wayne County Stadium Authority, this place is carpeted with lush grass. Ilitch Holdings, Inc. has been successfully operating it since the time of its development. Its construction cost more than three hundred million dollars and four hundred million dollars in 2013. HOK Sport was the architect of this place and International Facilities Group, LLC managed the entire project. This place’s record attendance came on 5th April, 2013 at a baseball against the Yankees.
Since the time of its creation it has been holding some big games including the 76th MLB All-Star Game in 2005. It was the first time the All Star game was held in Detroit after 1971. The stadium is not only famous for sports but it is also a focal venue for musical concerts as well. The place has provided the stage for concerts by hit artists like Eminem in 2005, E Street Band and Bruce Springsteen in 2003 and The Rolling Stones in 2005. Bon Jovi has also recorded and performed at Comerica Park in 2003 and Paul McCartney in 2011. The very first music concert that was held at this venue was of Dave Matthews Band in 2000. Comerica Park has always been the top most priority of entertainment lovers. Jay-Z and Eminem also performed at the Comerica Park on 2nd September, 2010.
After numerous hit concerts and big MLB games, this place is now going to feature NHL as well. The 2013 Hockeytown Winter Festival took place in the stadium as well. So to attend such events, get your share of Comerica Park tickets and make sure you have reserved the best seats for yourself beforehand. You won’t get to see such elaborated entertainment at just one place so get going and start making your plans.