Cheyenne Frontier Days Tickets
If you find the Wild West fascinating, just head over to Cheyenne, Wyoming. While the heydays of cowboys, guns and duels are a thing of the past, a gentler legacy of the bygone era still carries on in the form of Cheyenne Frontier Days. Dubbed, the largest outdoor rodeo, Cheyenne Frontier Days is the biggest celebration of the American West and its lifestyle. It’s a 10-day festival of Western hospitality, which welcomes everyone who may be interested in rodeos, Western art shows, pancake breakfasts, parades, USAF Thunderbirds, professional bull riders and Western music. Wait till you find out who will be performing at this year’s Cheyenne Frontier Days. You can get your Cheyenne Frontier Days tickets from here.
- Buy Cheyenne Frontier Days: Lady Antebellum, Cheyenne Frontier Days Tickets for Fri Jul 19 2019 Fri Jul 19 2019Cheyenne Frontier Days: Lady Antebellum, Cheyenne Frontier Days tickets for 07/19 07:00 PM at Cheyenne Frontier Days ,Cheyenne ,WY
- Fri Jul 19 2019
- Buy Cheyenne Frontier PRCA Rodeo, Cheyenne Frontier Days Tickets for Mon Jul 22 2019 Mon Jul 22 2019Cheyenne Frontier PRCA Rodeo, Cheyenne Frontier Days tickets for 07/22 01:00 PM at Cheyenne Frontier Days ,Cheyenne ,WY
- Mon Jul 22 2019
- Buy PBR Last Cowboy Standing, Cheyenne Frontier Days Tickets for Mon Jul 22 2019 Mon Jul 22 2019PBR Last Cowboy Standing, Cheyenne Frontier Days tickets for 07/22 08:00 PM at Cheyenne Frontier Days ,Cheyenne ,WY
- Mon Jul 22 2019
- Buy Cheyenne Frontier Days: Miranda Lambert, Cheyenne Frontier Days Tickets for Wed Jul 24 2019 Wed Jul 24 2019Cheyenne Frontier Days: Miranda Lambert, Cheyenne Frontier Days tickets for 07/24 08:00 PM at Cheyenne Frontier Days ,Cheyenne ,WY
- Wed Jul 24 2019
- Buy Cheyenne Frontier Days: Keith Urban, Cheyenne Frontier Days Tickets for Fri Jul 26 2019 Fri Jul 26 2019Cheyenne Frontier Days: Keith Urban, Cheyenne Frontier Days tickets for 07/26 08:00 PM at Cheyenne Frontier Days ,Cheyenne ,WY
- Fri Jul 26 2019
- Buy Cheyenne Frontier Days: Tim McGraw, Cheyenne Frontier Days Tickets for Sat Jul 27 2019 Sat Jul 27 2019Cheyenne Frontier Days: Tim McGraw, Cheyenne Frontier Days tickets for 07/27 08:00 PM at Cheyenne Frontier Days ,Cheyenne ,WY
- Sat Jul 27 2019
Have you heard of Jason Aldean, Thomas Rhett, Luke Bryan, Sawyer Brown, Little Big Town and Brantley Gilbert? Well guess what, they’ll be in Cheyenne, performing live on stage for you.
Cheyenne Frontier Days is for Everyone
Cheyenne Frontier Days has been celebrating the American West and Western hospitality for over a century. Founded in 1897, this festival initially featured cowboys and their rodeo skills. The festival then was all about pony races, steer roping, and bronco busting. Fast forward to 2017 and Cheyenne Frontier Days is a 10-day celebration of all things West.
Called The Daddy of ‘em All, the festival features the world’s largest outdoor rodeo. To put on the best show, only professional cowboys are invited and they compete for more than $1 million in cash and prizes. If you’ve seen rodeos only on television and movies, then this is an opportunity to watch the sport live. In addition to rodeo, finals of the Championship Bull Riding season are also held here.
Cheyenne Frontier Nights
The nights here are as livelier as the days. Cheyenne after dark is lit up with traditional honky tonk and contemporary country tunes, and this year it will be Jason Aldean, Thomas Rhett, Luke Bryan, Sawyer Brown, Little Big Town and Brantley Gilbert’s turn to entertain the audience.
This country super star will come to Cheyenne all the way from Leesburg, Georgia. You can expect him to play from the repository of his greatest hits Crash My Party, I See You, This Is How We Roll and Kick the Dust Up. It’s been two years since his last album Kill the Lights came out. If you want to listen to his latest stuff, then make your way to Cheyenne.
Little Big Town
The country band famous for releasing singles Day Drinking, Tornado, Little White Church, Bring It On Home and Boondocks, Little Big Town will also be at this year’s Cheyenne Frontier Days festival. The recipient of Academy of Country Music Awards (ACM), Little Big Town’s latest album The Breaker recently came out and debuted at the top of the Billboard’s Top Country Albums chart. They’ll be playing songs from this album and their previous hits.
If you’re not into country music and instead prefer hip hop and R&B, then you’ll get to listen to Jason Derulo at the festival. Derulo is a recipient of Teen Choice Awards, BMI Pop Music Awards, amongst others and became a star with singles Whatcha Say, In My Head, Talk Dirty and Wiggle.
The Indian Village
As much as it sounds like a 70’s disco band’s name, the Indian Village is actually a native American village on the southeast corner of Frontier Park, Carey and Eighth Avenues. The attraction provides a quintessential American experience, as the village showcases the best of Native American arts and crafts. You can also sample Native American cuisine there. The entertainment inside thevillage is free, which means you can see live performances of the Little Sun Drum and Dance Group free of cost.
Fun in the Air
The air show by the Air Force Thunderbirds is everyone’s favorite, especially kids. It has been a steady attraction at the festival since 1953 and takes place on Wednesday morning. Don’t be surprised if you bump into these pilots on the streets, as they are often seen around town. Don’t be shy to ask for an autograph too.
There is so much more to do and see at this festival. For beginners, get your Cheyenne Frontier Days tickets today and get ready for 10 days of cowboy fun in the sun in Cheyenne, Wyoming.
Cheyenne Frontier Days Weather Forecast, Cheyenne, WY
Wondering if your concert on Saturday might be rained out? Get the most recent weather forecast for your event venue from here!