Chautauqua Auditorium Tickets
Visiting Colorado and more so Boulder, and not being able to visit ‘Chautauqua Auditorium’ is nothing short of a misfortune. Located in the Chautauqua Park, this beautifully constructed auditorium has been included in the National Register of Historic Places since March 1978. The wooden building of the venue was built in 1898 and over the years it has been home to several musical performances, lectures and motion pictures. Buy your Chautauqua Auditorium tickets today and pay a visit to this must-see place and gather a memorable experience.
- Buy Bela Fleck and The Flecktones, Chautauqua Auditorium Tickets for Tue Jul 10 2018 Tue Jul 10 2018Bela Fleck and The Flecktones, Chautauqua Auditorium tickets for 07/10 07:30 PM at Chautauqua Auditorium ,Boulder ,CO
- Tue Jul 10 2018
- Buy Amos Lee, Chautauqua Auditorium Tickets for Tue Jul 31 2018 Tue Jul 31 2018Amos Lee, Chautauqua Auditorium tickets for 07/31 07:30 PM at Chautauqua Auditorium ,Boulder ,CO
- Tue Jul 31 2018
- Buy Bruce Hornsby And The Noisemakers, Chautauqua Auditorium Tickets for Tue Aug 07 2018 Tue Aug 07 2018Bruce Hornsby And The Noisemakers, Chautauqua Auditorium tickets for 08/07 07:30 PM at Chautauqua Auditorium ,Boulder ,CO
- Tue Aug 07 2018
- Buy Gipsy Kings, Chautauqua Auditorium Tickets for Tue Aug 14 2018 Tue Aug 14 2018Gipsy Kings, Chautauqua Auditorium tickets for 08/14 07:30 PM at Chautauqua Auditorium ,Boulder ,CO
- Tue Aug 14 2018
- Buy Ziggy Marley, Chautauqua Auditorium Tickets for Wed Aug 22 2018 Wed Aug 22 2018Ziggy Marley, Chautauqua Auditorium tickets for 08/22 07:30 PM at Chautauqua Auditorium ,Boulder ,CO
- Wed Aug 22 2018
- Buy Boz Scaggs, Chautauqua Auditorium Tickets for Sat Sep 01 2018 Sat Sep 01 2018Boz Scaggs, Chautauqua Auditorium tickets for 09/01 07:30 PM at Chautauqua Auditorium ,Boulder ,CO
- Sat Sep 01 2018
In modern day, all the Colorado Music Festival concerts are held in Chautauqua Auditorium. In the upcoming weeks, Shawn Colvin and Ira Glass are also scheduled to appear at the site for live performances. But the performances are not the only reason for the irresistible attraction of this place. Simple pine benches and wooden building covered with sawdust is a picturesque site to look at. Some of these pine benches were replaced by opera chairs in 1918 when the Chautauqua Auditorium started attracting large number of visitors for shows and gatherings. But even then the location still maintains its original beauty and appeal for the eyes.
Heated and cooled by natural weather, the Chautauqua Auditorium opens from May to September, and witnesses huge attendance each year. For over a century this place has held special importance for speakers, artists and tourists. Incredible acoustics and fascinating architecture have kept the visitors enthralled for years and still continues to do so.
Some of the earliest political and bureaucratic events held at the Chautauqua Auditorium include speeches and election campaign congregations by Republican and Democratic orators, in 1900. Several senators and politicians have also appeared for speeches and conventions, such as Henry Watterson, Robert LaFollette, Benjamin Tillman and William Jennings Bryan. The renowned venue has also been a host to evangelist Billy Sunday for a number of times.
There is also a rich record of wonderful music performances held at the Chautauqua Auditorium. Kansas City Orchestra, John Philip Sousa, Louis Richard’s Band and William Jubilee Singers are only some of the many names that have performed at the infamous venue. The auditorium has also been a home to motion pictures. Chautauqua Auditorium had its own silent film equipment in 1918. Other than the obvious splendor of the building and its surroundings, one of the major reasons for the auditorium’s popularity with regards to concerts and live performances is its acoustical appropriateness. All-wooden building has been preferred by many musicians over other types of construction. Michelle Shocked said after performing at the Chautauqua Auditorium, "Now I know what my pick feels like when it falls in my Guitar".
The scenic beauty and the acoustical excellence still continue to this date. Despite many modern constructions specifically for musical or aesthetical purposes, Chautauqua Auditorium still maintains its distinguished nature and timeless exquisiteness. Do not forget to buy Chautauqua Auditorium tickets before setting on a journey to Colorado. Or even plan a trip especially to visit this incredible historic place with your family or friends and gain an absolutely unforgettable experience.
Chautauqua Auditorium Weather Forecast, Boulder, CO
Wondering if your concert on Saturday might be rained out? Get the most recent weather forecast for your event venue from here!
|Sun, Jun 24||Mon, Jun 25||Tue, Jun 26||Wed, Jun 27||Thu, Jun 28||Fri, Jun 29||Sat, Jun 30|
| Partly Cloudy|
| Mostly Sunny|
| Mostly Sunny|
| Partly Cloudy|
| Partly Cloudy|
Q:What shipping service will you use to mail my chautauqua auditorium tickets?
A:Your Chautauqua Auditorium Tickets will be mailed to you via FedEx as it is fast and safe service.