Cen uryLink Field Formerly Qwest Field Tickets
CenturyLink Field Formerly Qwest Field is located in Seattle, Washington at 800 Occidental Avenue. The construction of the venue began in 1998. It was officially opened to the public in 2002. It is a venue owned by the Washington State Public Stadium Authority, operated by First & Goal Inc with a FieldTurf surface. It has a capacity of over seventy thousand. It is home today to the Seattle Seahawks of the NFL and the Seattle Sounders FC of Major League Soccer. It was also home to the Seattle Sounders of the USL First Division and the Washington Huskies NCAA college football team. It is the place where you can catch the NFL game live. All you have to do is purchase your CenturyLink Field Formerly Qwest Field tickets .
- Coldplay, CenturyLink Field tickets for 09/23 07:00 PM at CenturyLink Field ,Seattle ,WA
- Sat Sep 23 2017
- Metallica, Avenged Sevenfold & Gojira, CenturyLink Field tickets for 08/09 06:00 PM at CenturyLink Field ,Seattle ,WA
- Wed Aug 09 2017
- Australia CenturyLink Field
- Dc United CenturyLink Field
- Eintracht Frankfurt CenturyLink Field
- Arizona Cardinals CenturyLink Field
- San Francisco 49Ers CenturyLink Field
- Seattle Seahawks CenturyLink Field
- Colorado Rapids CenturyLink Field
- Fc Dallas CenturyLink Field
- Portland Timbers CenturyLink Field
- San Jose Earthquakes CenturyLink Field
- Seattle Sounders Fc CenturyLink Field
- Sporting Kansas City CenturyLink Field
- Vancouver Whitecaps Fc CenturyLink Field
- Paraguay CenturyLink Field
- Minnesota United Fc CenturyLink Field
- Seattle Sounders CenturyLink Field
- Atlanta Falcons CenturyLink Field
- Minnesota Vikings CenturyLink Field
- Philadelphia Eagles CenturyLink Field
- Los Angeles Rams CenturyLink Field
- Monster Energy Ama Supercross CenturyLink Field
- Mexico CenturyLink Field
- Houston Texans CenturyLink Field
- Indianapolis Colts CenturyLink Field
- Kansas City Chiefs CenturyLink Field
- Washington Redskins CenturyLink Field
- Preseason CenturyLink Field
Added to sports events and games, the venue also plays host to trade shows, concerts and consumer shows. It is hardly a mile away from the center of Seattle and can be reached by a large number of ways. It was built from 2000 and 2002 after voters approved the project, creating the Washington State Public Stadium Authority. It has skyline views of Downtown Seattle and can seat nearly seventy thousand people.
The CenturyLink Field Formerly Qwest Field was the first stadium in the NFL to use a FieldTurf artificial field and often plays host to Seattle Seahawks games. It is also one of the rare venues that is built to host soccer games. It is home to the Major League Soccer franchise, the Seattle Sounders FC. In 2009, the venue played host to the MLS Cup and also hosted the US Open Cup finals in 2010 and 2011.
This venue has played host to many Seattle Seahawks games, against such teams as the Indianapolis Colts, the St. Louis Rams, the New York Giants, the San Francisco 49ers, the Dallas Cowboys, the Washington Redskins, the Carolina Panthers and the New Orleans Saints. CenturyLink Field Formerly Qwest Field tickets for season games of the Seattle Seahawks are often sold out, as are many of the franchise’s games. Indeed, the stadium has set records with the Seattle Seahawks being sold out for sixty games consecutively. The venue has also hosted the NFC Championship games, amongst others.
It has also hosted the Seattle Bowl in 2002, several NCAA games and the Emerald City Kickoff Classic. In soccer, it has hosted exhibition games featuring such internationally famous clubs as Manchester United, Celtic, Barcelona, Real Madrid, Club América, Chelsea, and Chivas de Guadalajara. It has played host to Supercross races and has staged concerts of artists such as Metallica, U2 and The Rolling Stones. The venue has also hosted public speaking events, featuring the likes of the Dalai Lama.