CenturyLink Center Omaha Formerly Qwest Center Tickets
Looking forward to an upcoming event that is scheduled to be held at the CenturyLink Center Omaha Formerly Qwest Center? All you need to do is get your hands on CenturyLink Center Omaha Formerly Qwest Center tickets as soon as you can, in order to confirm your attendance for the event you are interested in
- Luke Bryan, Little Big Town & Dustin Lynch, CenturyLink Center Omaha tickets for 05/12 07:00 PM at CenturyLink Center Omaha ,Omaha ,NE
- Thu May 12 2016
- WWE: Raw, CenturyLink Center Omaha tickets for 05/09 06:30 PM at CenturyLink Center Omaha ,Omaha ,NE
- Mon May 09 2016
- 5 Seconds of Summer CenturyLink Center Omaha
- Luke Bryan CenturyLink Center Omaha
- Little Big Town CenturyLink Center Omaha
- Dustin Lynch CenturyLink Center Omaha
- Doobie Brothers CenturyLink Center Omaha
- Journey CenturyLink Center Omaha
- Jimmy Buffett CenturyLink Center Omaha
- Def Leppard CenturyLink Center Omaha
- Reo Speedwagon CenturyLink Center Omaha
- Tesla CenturyLink Center Omaha
- Kip Moore CenturyLink Center Omaha
- Miranda Lambert CenturyLink Center Omaha
- Brothers Osborne CenturyLink Center Omaha
- Heart CenturyLink Center Omaha
- Joan Jett And The Blackhearts CenturyLink Center Omaha
- Joan Jett CenturyLink Center Omaha
- The Coral Reefer Band CenturyLink Center Omaha
The CenturyLink Center is a convention center that is located in the downtown area of Omaha, which is the largest city of the American state, Nebraska. Its construction broke ground in the year 2001 and the center was officially inaugurated in 2003. Designed by Thornton Tomasetti and the DLR Group, the facility cost a whopping three hundred and sixty eight thousand dollars to build. It was formerly named the Qwest Center till the year 2011 after which its name was changed to CenturyLink after the company by the same name bought the facility for a whopping twenty two billion dollars. The center is known to hold a variety of events, from music concerts, to professional wrestling matches, hockey events and basketball competitions.
The decision to build a community center was finalized in the year 2000, when the Omaha voters decided to approve a two hundred and sixteen million bond in order to construct a one of its kind arena in the city of Omaha. An additional two hundred and ninety one million dollars were provided by private institutions and individuals. At the time it was constructed it could provide a seating area for fourteen thousand five hundred hockey fans, fifteen thousand five hundred basketball lovers and approximately seventeen thousand concert spectators. A six million dollar expansive project was then initiated in 2006 which helped expand the facility’s space so that it could now provide room for nineteen thousand fans for music concerts, seventeen thousand seats for hockey spectators and can become host to eighteen thousand basketball fanatics.
Some of the most popular sports and athletics’ events that were held at this arena include the 2008 National Collegiate Athletic Association Men’s Division I Basketball Tournament and the Wrestling Championships that were held in 2010. The World Wrestling Entertainment also held its 2008 Judgment Day event at the arena. In the same year, the CenturyLink Center became host to the USA Swimming Trials for the Olympics which attracted around twelve thousand spectators each night. Then in 2012 the National Collegiate Athletic Association Men’s Division I Basketball Tournament was held. If you wish to make your way to a similar event, all you need to do is be at the CenturyLink Center Omaha Formerly Qwest Center.
Some of the popular artists who have lit up the stage at the facility include Maroon 5, Taylor Swift, Zac Brown Band, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Green Day, Nickleback and Bob Dylan, amongst numerous others. So what are you waiting for? Remember to purchase CenturyLink Center Omaha Formerly Qwest Center tickets without any further delay, to become a part of the audience.