Boulder Theater Tickets
Diversity of events, ranging from movies to opera and music concerts, makes the Boulder Theater a multidimensional and multipurpose venue. Situated at 14th Street in Downtown Boulder, the historical building of the theater was designed by the famous architect, Robert Boller. The building is greatly inspired from the Art Deco style which first emerged in France in 1920s. You can get the Boulder Theater tickets to enjoy exciting events and shows that are soon to take place at the arena.
- Social Distortion, Boulder Theater tickets for 03/29 08:00 PM at Boulder Theater ,Boulder ,CO
- Wed Mar 29 2017
- Lake Street Dive, Boulder Theater tickets for 03/10 08:30 PM at Boulder Theater ,Boulder ,CO
- Fri Mar 10 2017
- Pat Benatar & Neil Giraldo Boulder Theater
- Aimee Mann Boulder Theater
- Amon Amarth Boulder Theater
- David Crosby Boulder Theater
- John Scofield Boulder Theater
- Mae Boulder Theater
- Marc Maron Boulder Theater
- Led Zeppelin 2 Boulder Theater
- Sam Bush Boulder Theater
- Jean Luc Ponty Boulder Theater
- Jim Breuer Boulder Theater
- The Expendables Boulder Theater
- Tribute Band Boulder Theater
- Victor Wooten Boulder Theater
- W Kamau Bell Boulder Theater
- Zeppelin Boulder Theater
- Zakir Hussain Boulder Theater
- Zoso Boulder Theater
- George Winston Boulder Theater
- Matisyahu Boulder Theater
- Moe Boulder Theater
- Social Distortion Boulder Theater
- Lake Street Dive Boulder Theater
- Nahko and Medicine for the People Boulder Theater
- Louis the Child Boulder Theater
- Neil Giraldo Boulder Theater
- Pat Benatar Boulder Theater
- Silversun Pickups Boulder Theater
Previously known as the Curran Opera House, the theatre was inaugurated in 1906 by its owner of that time, James Curran. It began showcasing operas, musical shows and silent movies and after the introduction of the first Talkie, ‘The Jazz Singer’, the theatre served as a source of entertainment and distraction during the great depression of 1930s. Curran Opera House was purchased by the Fox Theater Company in 1935 and was named as Boulder Theater. From time to time, the theater has gone through different changes and today with a remarkable history of more than a century, the Boulder Theater serves as a dynamic and intimate venue for a variety of events.
With such a historical existence, the Boulder Theatre serves as an important traditional and cultural landmark for the country. The present building of the theater is equipped with latest facilities and equipment which make it an ideal venue for all sorts of events and private gatherings. The seating arrangement and the acoustics of the theater are high class which make the sound audible and stage visible to everyone, irrespective of the front or rear seats. The theater has been serving the community for years and has hosted several epic events during its course.
One of the most extensive renovations took place in 1981 when Boulder Theater was converted into a modern and high-tech concert hall and featured memorable performances by legendary artists such as Bonnie Riatt, Timothy Leary, The Plasmatics and Jeff Lorber. The idea of holding live activities didn’t work in the long run due to the inflexible seating arrangement which was ideal just for movies. Due to this, the theater was closed in 1983. Another structural transformation took place in 1988 under the ownership of Livingston and Edwards, when theater was converted into a flexible and versatile venue for movies, live shows, music concerts and private gatherings. Due to some unseen circumstances, the theatre was again closed down in 1993, until it was bought by Doug Greene in 1994. The theater took a fresh start in 1995 paying tribute to the movie house history and showcased ‘Some Like It Hot’. To date, Boulder Theater is enjoying its position as a historic milestone in the country scene.
Besides featuring several local, national and international artists, the theater organizes different festivals such as Boulder International Film Festival and Warren Miller Films to promote quality entertainment in the local community. Modern décor, latest equipment and comfortable atmosphere add to the value of the Theater. Boulder Theater has lined up a number of upcoming events featuring artists and bands like Todd Rundgren, Trevor Hall, Andy McKee and others. You can buy Boulder Theater tickets to be a part of your desired events and shows.