Bottom Lounge Tickets
Bottom Lounge is a magnificent concert hall located in Chicago in Illinois in the United States of America. The venue is amongst the leading live music venues in the city. It had been originally situated in Chicago’s Lake View vicinity at 3206 N. Wilton. In 2001, the ownership of the venue of taken over by the Chicago Transit Authority (CTA) in prominent domain. The venue was later demolished in 2005 in order to initiate the Brown Line project. Under the Relocation Act, many lawsuits were hindered in relation to the relocation as well as the payment for the venue. Later on, the venue re-opened at its present location of West Loop in 2008.
- Buy T-Pain & Smino, Bottom Lounge Tickets for Sun Oct 15 2017 Sun Oct 15 2017T-Pain & Smino, Bottom Lounge tickets for 10/15 08:30 PM at Bottom Lounge ,Chicago ,IL
- Sun Oct 15 2017
- Buy Lil Peep, Bottom Lounge Tickets for Thu Oct 19 2017 Thu Oct 19 2017Lil Peep, Bottom Lounge tickets for 10/19 07:30 PM at Bottom Lounge ,Chicago ,IL
- Thu Oct 19 2017
- Atlas Genius Bottom Lounge
- Brujeria Bottom Lounge
- Murder By Death Bottom Lounge
- She Wants Revenge Bottom Lounge
- Jessie J Bottom Lounge
- The Spill Canvas Bottom Lounge
- The Wonder Years Bottom Lounge
- The Devil Wears Prada Bottom Lounge
- The Dear Hunter Bottom Lounge
- White Buffalo Bottom Lounge
- The Struts Bottom Lounge
- The Underachievers Bottom Lounge
- Beach Fossils Bottom Lounge
- Between The Buried And Me Bottom Lounge
- Gryffin Bottom Lounge
- Giraffage Bottom Lounge
- T Pain Bottom Lounge
- Rich Chigga Bottom Lounge
- Ekali Bottom Lounge
In 2012, Live Nation started to book the venue for many of its amazing live shows. If you are looking forward to enjoying a fantastic live entertaining event in an absolutely stunning venue then this is the best time for you to get hold of your Bottom Lounge tickets and enjoy a marvelous show that will be totally unforgettable.
The venue has been constructed in a manner to provide the best possible live music concert experience to its audience. The main concert hall of the venue has a seating capacity of nearly 700 people. The venue is also well known to house a Volcano Room which has a capacity of 300 along with a lot of mixed utilized space and a great restaurant that has a cuisine which specifically specializes in the delicious American Midwest fare.
Bottom Lounge that had been originally located at Belmont and Wilton right next to the known Red Line Belmont stop had been forced to shut down in 2005 in accordance with the CTA has they had to create a way for an extension program. In 2008 when the venue reopened in its current location, it was received warmly by people. Many live shows began taking place at the venue. By 2012, Live Nation saw its popularity and started to book the venue for its live shows. Today, some of the most happening live events take place at this remarkable venue making it a magnet for those who want to truly enjoy a fantastic experience.
The facilities provided at the venue are world class. There is never a dull moment at this place and you are surely going to enjoy every moment of your time at this venue. The lighting, sound, acoustics as well as design are totally brilliant and a sight to watch. The service that you will get here will be hospitable and memorable.
You can now book your Bottom Lounge tickets and get ready to enjoy a dazzling and exciting live entertaining show that is going to be an unforgettable experience for you.