Bjcc Concert Hall Tickets
Mike Epps, a multi- talented performer and artist, who keeps his audience entertained with his music and jokes, will be performing in soon in Boutwell Auditorium in Birmingham AL. He is a stand-up comedian from America as well as being a film producer, an actor, rapper, singer, writer and musician.
- Phantom Of The Opera, BJCC Concert Hall tickets for 04/05 07:30 PM at BJCC Concert Hall ,Birmingham ,AL
- Wed Apr 05 2017
- Love Jones The Musical, BJCC Concert Hall tickets for 10/16 03:00 PM at BJCC Concert Hall ,Birmingham ,AL
- Sun Oct 16 2016
- Newsboys BJCC Concert Hall
- Symphony Orchestra BJCC Concert Hall
- The Goo Goo Dolls BJCC Concert Hall
- The Legends Of Hip Hop BJCC Concert Hall
- The Singles BJCC Concert Hall
- The Workout BJCC Concert Hall
- The Tenderloins BJCC Concert Hall
- The Division BJCC Concert Hall
- Bob Dylan BJCC Concert Hall
- Boyz Ii Men BJCC Concert Hall
- Bonnie Raitt BJCC Concert Hall
- Zz Top BJCC Concert Hall
- Cast Of Impractical Jokers BJCC Concert Hall
- The 1975 BJCC Concert Hall
- Safetysuit BJCC Concert Hall
- Birmingham Ballet The Nutcracker BJCC Concert Hall
- The Nutcracker BJCC Concert Hall
- Stomp BJCC Concert Hall
- Dancing With The Stars BJCC Concert Hall
- Phantom Of The Opera BJCC Concert Hall
- Dirty Dancing BJCC Concert Hall
- Once BJCC Concert Hall
- Great Russian Nutcracker BJCC Concert Hall
- Moscow Ballet BJCC Concert Hall
- Broadway Christmas Wonderland BJCC Concert Hall
- Love Jones the Musical BJCC Concert Hall
A naturally talented comedian, Mike Epps’ ability was promoted and encouraged from a young age. He started performing as a stand-up comedian when he was still a teenager. He even was the winner of a slam dunk contest when he was 11 years old. Originally from Indianapolis, Indiana, he shifted to Atlanta and there at the Comedy Arts Theater, he started working. Later on he moved to New York City in 1995 to work in Def Comedy Jam. Through his work with other American-African artists working in the same genre of comedy, his name has been associated with a special kind of humor.
After playing a part in the directorial debut of Vin Diesel called Stray in 1997, Mike Epps went on to become a bigger name as a stand-up comedian. In 1994 he starred in one of the episode of The Sopranos and soon after he was brought on board to co-star alongside the Ice Cube, in the sequel called Next Friday, replacing Chris Tucker. Cube was then invited by Mike Epps to Los Angeles so as to view his stand-up set. Cube was greatly impressed so he asked Epps to audition for the part of Day-Day Jones. Epps got it after auditioning for weeks. Known to many of the viewers as a stand-up comedian, Next Friday boosted his career as a new actor as on the box-office charts as the film opened at number one. The character of Day-Day Jones who is a stressed-out, timid character and is stalked by his neurotic and possessive ex-girlfriend and her wild younger sister became his claim to fame. Shortly after, Mike Epps did a cameo appearance in 3 Strikes and worked as a supporting actor alongside Jamie Fox in Bait. Then in 2001, Mike Epps did a voice role as Sonny in Dr. Dolittle. In 2008 and 2010 he did a voice role as Boog, the character of a bear in Open season 2 and 3.
Once Mike Epps has finished filming, he goes on a tour of the country, entertaining people with his comedy act called The Mike Epps on the Edge Tour. He performs to sold-out arenas and theaters all over the country. He has several tours lined up all over the United States. The previous year, Inappropriate Behavior, his one hour comedy special, aired on HBO and was one of its top-rated of the year.
Laughter sells and so does Mike Epps Tickets! The man is a genius and has mastered the art of bringing smiles to people’s faces. Therefore, there is no doubt that his future shows including Mike Epps Birmingham AL are going to be as much a success as his shows in the past have been!
Q:Are there any taxes on alice in chains bjcc tickets?
A:Taxes are included in the price of Bjcc Concert Hall Tickets. There is no additional cost.