Arrowhead Stadium Tickets
Arrowhead Stadium is marked as one among the most special NFL stadiums that has hosted some of the most the most memorable football games of the past thirty-five years. It is perhaps better known as the home playground of the well known Kansas City Chiefs, situated in the city of Kansas in Missouri. Popularly referred to simply as Arrowhead, the arena forms an interesting part of Kansas’s Truman Sports Complex alongside Kauffman Stadium. It is usually addressed as the ‘Chief’s Home’ especially by Chief fans who mention the stadium in the same manner when singing the Kansas national anthem just before the start of each home game.
- Buy Kansas City Chiefs vs. Pittsburgh Steelers, Arrowhead Stadium Tickets for Sun Oct 15 2017 Sun Oct 15 2017Kansas City Chiefs vs. Pittsburgh Steelers, Arrowhead Stadium tickets for 10/15 03:25 PM at Arrowhead Stadium ,Kansas City ,MO
- Sun Oct 15 2017
- Buy Kansas City Chiefs vs. Denver Broncos, Arrowhead Stadium Tickets for Mon Oct 30 2017 Mon Oct 30 2017Kansas City Chiefs vs. Denver Broncos, Arrowhead Stadium tickets for 10/30 07:30 PM at Arrowhead Stadium ,Kansas City ,MO
- Mon Oct 30 2017
- Buffalo Bills Arrowhead Stadium
- Oakland Raiders Arrowhead Stadium
- Denver Broncos Arrowhead Stadium
- Pittsburgh Steelers Arrowhead Stadium
- Miami Dolphins Arrowhead Stadium
- Kansas City Chiefs Arrowhead Stadium
- Washington Redskins Arrowhead Stadium
- Northwest Missouri State Bearcats Arrowhead Stadium
- Fall Classic Arrowhead Stadium
The history of Arrowhead Stadium is credited directly to the existence of the Kansas City Chiefs. Back in 1967, the team entered its very first, seriously enthralling Super Bowl game. Later that year, Charlie Finely, the Chiefs owner attained the permission to relocate Kansas City Athletics, from the old Municipal Stadium to California. Due to lack of finding a desired spot for the construction of the stadium, JacksonCounty’s generous assistance was taken through which a suitable area was found on the very extreme of east Kansas just close to Insterstate 70.
The construction of Arrowhead Stadium was further facilitated when in 1967 a hundred and two million bond issue was successfully approved by the voters, with the purpose of building a sports facility comprising of two stadiums. The earliest architectural plan included an adjacent construction of football and baseball fields that came under a shared roof, which was designed such that it would roll between the two. However, this initial suggestion proved to be too complicated and costly than anticipated so that it was finally planned in its present configuration form that is more open-air. This was the first time the concept of two stadiums under the same complex was suggested. The construction and development of the complex was immensely assisted by the staff of the Chiefs under the supervision of Jack Steadman.
Arrowhead Stadium is counted amongst one of the most enormous arenas in United States, standing on the twenty-seventh spot form the top, while it is famous for being the fourth most gigantic NFL stadiums with particular reference to its capacity. Other NFL stadiums that are even bigger than Arrowhead are FedEx Field, Cowboys Stadium and MetLife Stadium. Throughout the state of Missouri, Arrowhead stands as the biggest sports facility available, in terms if its seating capacities. Just recently in year 2010, the stadium underwent major renovation that took up as much as three hundred and seventy-five million dollars. The dazzlingly new place has prompted many general sports and football lovers to get hold of those Arrowhead Stadium tickets.
Arrowhead Stadium has been honored in 2011 by being included in the list of nine prominent stadiums that were under consideration as the ideal venue spot for the hosting of WrestleMania XXVII, in which Arrowhead seconded Miami. Get those Arrowhead Stadium tickets now and discover the impressively huge facility that has even more exciting games to offer.