Angel Stadium Tickets
Home to Major League Baseball’s Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim, Angel Stadium is host to some of the finest sporting entertainment for the fans in the city of Anaheim, California and its surrounding regions. The Angel Stadium or unofficially The Big A, has been home field for Angels of Anaheim since its opening on April 19, 1966. The stadium was opened with the construction cost of $24 million, and has been hosting Angels of Anaheim’s home games ever since. Apart from that, the Angel Stadium has played home to several other teams like NFL’s Los Angeles Rams, WFL’s Southern California Sun and NASL’s California Surf. In addition to hosting major league baseball and football games, Angel stadium has hosted numerous college and high school sporting events over the years as well. So if you see your favorite team playing at the Angel Stadium, you should grab your Angel Stadium tickets in your first instance. Apart from the sporting events, Angel Stadium has been known for the concerts of the acts like Pink Floyd, The Rolling Stones and the Who, which were held at the stadium. In 2010, the Angel Stadium was also selected to host the All-Star Game of that season, as it currently stands as the fourth oldest ballpark in the Major League Baseball. From 1984 to 1994, the Angel Stadium also hosted NCAA’s Freedom Bowl.
- Arizona Diamondbacks Angel Stadium
- Colorado Rockies Angel Stadium
- Monster Energy Supercross Angel Stadium
- San Diego Padres Angel Stadium
- Texas Rangers Angel Stadium
- Tampa Bay Rays Angel Stadium
- Toronto Blue Jays Angel Stadium
- Cleveland Indians Angel Stadium
- Chicago White Sox Angel Stadium
- Boston Red Sox Angel Stadium
- New York Yankees Angel Stadium
- Monster Energy Ama Supercross Angel Stadium
- Oakland Athletics Angel Stadium
- Minnesota Twins Angel Stadium
- Baltimore Orioles Angel Stadium
- Detroit Tigers Angel Stadium
- Houston Astros Angel Stadium
- Seattle Mariners Angel Stadium
- Los Angeles Angels Of Anaheim Angel Stadium
- Los Angeles Dodgers Angel Stadium
- Monster Jam Angel Stadium
- Monster Jam World Finals Angel Stadium
Before the opening of the stadium, the Angels were in dire need of a new facility. While the Angels were playing their home games at the Dodger Stadium at that time, the ground was broke for the Angel Stadium in 1964. The stadium saw its completion almost after two years in 1966. Before Angels moved into their new stadium, they had to rent Dodgers Stadium, which was known as the Chavez Ravine Stadium back then.
Over the course of history, Angel Stadium has played host to a number of memorable events in the sporting history starting from 1967’s All-Star Game which was the first ever All-Star game that was televised on a prime time slot. Angel Stadium was also the site for 2002’s World Series in which Angels went up against San Francisco Giants. The epic dramatic encounter between the two ended with Angels’ unexpected win. In addition to 2002 World Series, the stadium also hosted six American League Championship Series and six American League Division Series as well.
Angel Stadium has been a part of several of Hollywood Motion pictures which also includes Disney’s 1994 release Angels in the Outfield. Many prominent features of the stadium have been used in the movie, which were mostly taking from the ballpark’s exterior. In addition 1988’s flick The Naked Gun: From the Files of Police Squad, also features the stadium in the movie’s final shots.
So whether its Angels’ home game that catches your attention or any other sporting event that is staged at the Stadium, our Angel Stadium tickets will provide you with best value of your money spent.