American Airlines Arena Tickets
After a tiring day at work, what can be more relaxing and rejuvenating than enjoying your favorite singer or watching a game with your beloved team playing at a venue that promises you comfort, relaxation and hospitality at its maximum! American Airlines Arena has everything that a person would wish for!
- Red Hot Chili Peppers, AmericanAirlines Arena tickets for 04/29 08:00 PM at AmericanAirlines Arena ,Miami ,FL
- Sat Apr 29 2017
- Bruno Mars, AmericanAirlines Arena tickets for 10/18 08:00 PM at AmericanAirlines Arena ,Miami ,FL
- Wed Oct 18 2017
- Milwaukee Bucks AmericanAirlines Arena
- Miami Heat AmericanAirlines Arena
- Atlanta Hawks AmericanAirlines Arena
- Brooklyn Nets AmericanAirlines Arena
- Charlotte Hornets AmericanAirlines Arena
- Cleveland Cavaliers AmericanAirlines Arena
- Dallas Mavericks AmericanAirlines Arena
- Denver Nuggets AmericanAirlines Arena
- Detroit Pistons AmericanAirlines Arena
- Golden State Warriors AmericanAirlines Arena
- Houston Rockets AmericanAirlines Arena
- Indiana Pacers AmericanAirlines Arena
- Minnesota Timberwolves AmericanAirlines Arena
- New Orleans Pelicans AmericanAirlines Arena
- New York Knicks AmericanAirlines Arena
- Orlando Magic AmericanAirlines Arena
- Philadelphia 76Ers AmericanAirlines Arena
- Phoenix Suns AmericanAirlines Arena
- Portland Trail Blazers AmericanAirlines Arena
- Toronto Raptors AmericanAirlines Arena
- Washington Wizards AmericanAirlines Arena
- The Harlem Globetrotters AmericanAirlines Arena
- Marco Antonio Solis AmericanAirlines Arena
- Premio Lo Nuestro AmericanAirlines Arena
- Franco De Vita AmericanAirlines Arena
- Il Volo AmericanAirlines Arena
- Julio Iglesias AmericanAirlines Arena
- Juanes AmericanAirlines Arena
- Ricardo Montaner AmericanAirlines Arena
- Shawn Mendes AmericanAirlines Arena
- Ariana Grande AmericanAirlines Arena
- Roger Waters AmericanAirlines Arena
- Red Hot Chili Peppers AmericanAirlines Arena
- Bruno Mars AmericanAirlines Arena
Situated in Downtown Miami, Florida, in the vicinity of Biscayne Bay, the entertainment and sports arena named American Airlines Arena was constructed in 1998 and opened its gates for public in 1999. It replaced the old Miami Arena and aimed to provide the locals as well as the visitors state of the art facilities in the area where they can feel comfortable and free to watch their favorite events. Architecture of the arena was designed by two companies, namely 360 Architecture and Arquitectonica. 360 Architecture was previously known as Heinlein Schrock Stearns. The arena is named distinctly in such a fashion that American and Airlines are considered as one single word, and it is written as AmericanAirlines. It is named after the official flag carrier of the United States that also manages the American Airlines Arena Travel Center located at the arena.
The arena project was started in 1998, and the construction was completed in about one year with a budget of over $213,000,000. The beauty and grandeur of the arena can be credited to the architectural design team that comprised of Cristian Petschen, Lance Simon, Reinaldo Borges and George Heinlein. The construction was sponsored by the American Airlines, and as a part of the contract the building holds a huge aircraft painting at its top with American Airlines logo on it. Another interesting feature that this painting possesses is that it is visible from the aircrafts that take off or land at the Miami International Airport.
Professional Basketball teams Miami Heat from National Basketball Association and Miami Sol from Women’s National Basketball Association play their home games at this arena. It has a capacity to accommodate about 19,600 spectators if upper levels are also included in seating arrangement, while without them the capacity is reduced to about 16,000. The seating arrangement can be configured in five different ways, making a minimum seating capacity of just over 5,000 to a maximum of 20,021 spectators at a time. There are special arrangements in the form of VIP lounges and comfort suites for people who want to avail extra facilities, including 76 private boxes, 80 luxury suites and 2,105 club seats. The luxury skyboxes in the arena are named as Flagship Lounges, a term that was used for premium American Airline lounges at some airports. Another facility provided at the arena is the Waterfront Theater, a 3,000 to 5,000 seated theater that is Florida’s largest, purpose built for concerts, stage shows and family events.
American Airlines Arena tickets can be a source of great family entertainment for people who like the best of everything. Once you have been there, you would definitely like to come again!
Q:Do i still have the offer to get wwe raw american airlines arena cheap miami?
A:Yes, the discount offer still active for American Airlines Arena Tickets. Check out on the instructions and place the order right away.
Q:What is the criteria to get avicii american airlines arena tickets on discounted rates?
A:There is no special criteria to get discounted American Airlines Arena Tickets. Anybody can get them by following special instructions on our page.