American Airlines Arena Tickets
After a tiring day at work, what can be more relaxing and rejuvenating than enjoying your favorite singer or watching a game with your beloved team playing at a venue that promises you comfort, relaxation and hospitality at its maximum! American Airlines Arena has everything that a person would wish for!
- Justin Bieber, AmericanAirlines Arena tickets for 07/02 07:30 PM at AmericanAirlines Arena ,Miami ,FL
- Sat Jul 02 2016
- Kanye West, AmericanAirlines Arena tickets for 09/16 08:00 PM at AmericanAirlines Arena ,Miami ,FL
- Fri Sep 16 2016
- 112 AmericanAirlines Arena
- Chris Tomlin AmericanAirlines Arena
- Lil Kim AmericanAirlines Arena
- Louie Giglio AmericanAirlines Arena
- Matt Maher AmericanAirlines Arena
- Mono AmericanAirlines Arena
- Mona AmericanAirlines Arena
- Sin Bandera AmericanAirlines Arena
- French Montana AmericanAirlines Arena
- Julio Iglesias AmericanAirlines Arena
- The Lox AmericanAirlines Arena
- Tove Lo AmericanAirlines Arena
- Don Omar AmericanAirlines Arena
- R City AmericanAirlines Arena
- Matt Redman AmericanAirlines Arena
- Max Lucado AmericanAirlines Arena
- Phil Wickham AmericanAirlines Arena
- Future AmericanAirlines Arena
- Juan Gabriel AmericanAirlines Arena
- Adele AmericanAirlines Arena
- Daddy Yankee AmericanAirlines Arena
- Drake AmericanAirlines Arena
- Justin Bieber AmericanAirlines Arena
- Kanye West AmericanAirlines Arena
- Laura Pausini AmericanAirlines Arena
- Mana AmericanAirlines Arena
- Marc Anthony AmericanAirlines Arena
- Maroon 5 AmericanAirlines Arena
- Puff Daddy AmericanAirlines Arena
Situated in Downtown Miami, Florida, in the vicinity of Biscayne Bay, the entertainment and sports arena named American Airlines Arena was constructed in 1998 and opened its gates for public in 1999. It replaced the old Miami Arena and aimed to provide the locals as well as the visitors state of the art facilities in the area where they can feel comfortable and free to watch their favorite events. Architecture of the arena was designed by two companies, namely 360 Architecture and Arquitectonica. 360 Architecture was previously known as Heinlein Schrock Stearns. The arena is named distinctly in such a fashion that American and Airlines are considered as one single word, and it is written as AmericanAirlines. It is named after the official flag carrier of the United States that also manages the American Airlines Arena Travel Center located at the arena.
The arena project was started in 1998, and the construction was completed in about one year with a budget of over $213,000,000. The beauty and grandeur of the arena can be credited to the architectural design team that comprised of Cristian Petschen, Lance Simon, Reinaldo Borges and George Heinlein. The construction was sponsored by the American Airlines, and as a part of the contract the building holds a huge aircraft painting at its top with American Airlines logo on it. Another interesting feature that this painting possesses is that it is visible from the aircrafts that take off or land at the Miami International Airport.
Professional Basketball teams Miami Heat from National Basketball Association and Miami Sol from Women’s National Basketball Association play their home games at this arena. It has a capacity to accommodate about 19,600 spectators if upper levels are also included in seating arrangement, while without them the capacity is reduced to about 16,000. The seating arrangement can be configured in five different ways, making a minimum seating capacity of just over 5,000 to a maximum of 20,021 spectators at a time. There are special arrangements in the form of VIP lounges and comfort suites for people who want to avail extra facilities, including 76 private boxes, 80 luxury suites and 2,105 club seats. The luxury skyboxes in the arena are named as Flagship Lounges, a term that was used for premium American Airline lounges at some airports. Another facility provided at the arena is the Waterfront Theater, a 3,000 to 5,000 seated theater that is Florida’s largest, purpose built for concerts, stage shows and family events.
American Airlines Arena tickets can be a source of great family entertainment for people who like the best of everything. Once you have been there, you would definitely like to come again!
Q:Do i still have the offer to get wwe raw american airlines arena cheap miami?
A:Yes, the discount offer still active for American Airlines Arena Tickets. Check out on the instructions and place the order right away.
Q:What is the criteria to get avicii american airlines arena tickets on discounted rates?
A:There is no special criteria to get discounted American Airlines Arena Tickets. Anybody can get them by following special instructions on our page.