Swan Lake Tickets
Beauty of folk tales like Swan Lake cannot be better expressed than in ballets and musicals, as they present the audio visually entertaining version of the story while preserving its original taste. A perfectly presented ballet makes the viewer indulged in the story so much that the whole world seems unreal to him for that time.
Swan Lake Venues
- Swan Lake Clowes Memorial Hall
- Swan Lake Count Basie Theatre
- Swan Lake Genesee Theatre
- Huntington Dance Theatre: Swan Lake Keith Albee Theater
- Swan Lake Parker Playhouse
- Swan Lake State Theatre - NJ
- Swan Lake Teatro Costanzi
- Festival Ballet Providence: Swan Lake The Vets
- Moscow Festival Ballet: Swan Lake Valentine Theatre
- Swan Lake War Memorial Opera House
Swan Lake Cities
Latest Swan Lake Events
- State Ballet Theatre of Russia: Swan Lake, Parker Playhouse tickets for 12/27 03:00 PM at Parker Playhouse, Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Sun Dec 27 2015
- Moscow Festival Ballet: Swan Lake, Valentine Theatre tickets for 01/07 07:30 PM at Valentine Theatre, Toledo, OH
- Thu Jan 07 2016
- Russian Ballet: Swan Lake, Genesee Theatre tickets for 01/22 07:30 PM at Genesee Theatre, Waukegan, IL
- Fri Jan 22 2016
- Huntington Dance Theatre: Swan Lake, Keith Albee Theater tickets for 01/26 07:00 PM at Keith Albee Theater, Huntington, WV
- Tue Jan 26 2016
- State Ballet Theatre of Russia: Swan Lake, Count Basie tickets for 02/10 07:30 PM at Count Basie, Red Bank, NJ
- Wed Feb 10 2016
- San Francisco Ballet: Program 3 - Swan Lake, War Memorial Opera House tickets for 02/19 08:00 PM at War Memorial Opera House, San Francisco, CA
- Fri Feb 19 2016
- Moscow Festival Ballet: Swan Lake, State Theatre - NJ tickets for 04/09 02:00 PM at State Theatre NJ, New Brunswick, NJ
- Sat Apr 09 2016
- Butler Ballet: Swan Lake, Clowes Memorial Hall tickets for 04/15 08:00 PM at Clowes Memorial Hall, Indianapolis, IN
- Fri Apr 15 2016
- Festival Ballet Providence: Swan Lake, The Vets tickets for 04/29 08:00 PM at The Vets, Providence, RI
- Fri Apr 29 2016
Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky’s creation, Swan Lake ballet was composed in 1875-76 and was originally adapted from Russian folk tales. The story revolved around a princess named Odette who was cursed by a sorcerer and turned into a swan. Performed for the first time in 1877 at Bolshoi Theatre, Moscow, the ballet was choreographed by Julius Reisinger with the original name The Lake of The Swans. Later, many more versions were presented, most popular being the one by Lev Ivanov and Marius Petipa who prepared it for Imperial Ballet in 1895. Most of the companies presenting this ballet later based it on this revival for which Riccardo Drigo revised Tchaikovsky’s score. This revised version was presented for the first time at Mariinsky Theatre, St. Petersburg, Russia.
The origin of this story has been much discussed by critics, and many claim it to be the national ballet for its swans that come from classic Russian romantic stories and dance movements that come from Slovanic ring dances. Other critics also comment about its resemblance with the Russian folk tale The White Duck. The libretto is based on Der geraubte Schleier (The Stolen Veil), a story written by a German author named Jahann Karl August Musaus.
It is still controversial where this ballet originated first, especially its libretto’s author. Most of the critics credit it to Vladimir Petrovich Begichev and Vasily Geltser, director and Danseur of Imperial Theatres of Moscow respectively, at the time when it was produced. It is narrated by Tchaikovsky’s relatives that the original story was with the name The Lake of The Swans rather than The Swan Lake.
Swan Lake is believed to be one of the first ballets that were set by a symphonic composer. Tchaikovsky, before starting his work on Swan Lake, studied the artistic work of specialist composers that used to set music for ballets written in those days and were highly skilled in their field. Tchaikovsky later admitted that he could make it even better if he studied Delibes ballet before writing Swan Lake. Nevertheless, he made up for this when he later wrote The Sleeping Beauty.
Tchaikovsky was very excited while working on Swan Lake, and his passion for this piece of art can be appreciated by the fact that he composed the whole ballet within one year. Although the work was quite tough, still he managed to finish it in such a short time as his letters written to his friends reveal that he always wanted to work with this kind of music. In making of Swan Lake, Tchaikovsky worked in collaboration with Begichev that, according to some critics, was a bit difficult for both the artists to pull along. It was because of the fact that both felt more comfortable in working independently and desired to give Swan Lake a color of their own imagination. Nevertheless, the end result of their combined effort was still a masterpiece.
The storyline is about Princess Odette, the leading ballerina, her being converted to a swan by evil sorcerer Von Rothbart’s magic, and her Prince Siegfried who has been unfaithful to her. Later, he sees Princess in her semi human form and falls in love with her. The story then moves on about how the Princess is rescued and how Rothbart tries to punish both of them. There are several alternative endings for the story in various versions of the play.
For the people who admire the beauty and charm of classic stories and themes, Swan Lake tickets offer much more than just entertainment. It is a whole experience that keeps the audience spellbound till the very last moment of the show!
Q:I need genuine tickets for swan lake. Do you sell them?
A:Yes. We offer the most authentic Swan Lake Tickets.
Q:How can I collect my swan lake tickets?
A:Swan Lake Tickets are delivered on your address; however, you can also collect them at the event if you want.
Q:What is the price of discount tickets for swan lake?
A:The price details of Swan Lake Tickets is placed on our page. Check out the directions and place the order as soon as possible.
Q:When do the discount tickets nyc swan lake ballet go on sale?
A:The Swan Lake is one of the most famous ballets by the legendary composer Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky. This classic is now being performed on stage once again and Swan Lake Tickets are also now available with us. Tickets on offer by us cover a very wide range and that is because we want to ensure you have the freedom to book your tickets without going out of your budget. Log on to our website, make your way to the event's page there and follow a few simple steps to get your tickets in no time at all.
Q:I have been hearing from people that the ballet is sold out. Can I still get hold of cheap single ticket for swan lake,new York?
A:Yes, for people who admire classics, this Russian Ballet provides the best entertainment package. Owing to its popularity, getting Swan Lake Tickets at cheap rates gets difficult close to the event. This is why we recommend our customers to get their tickets as soon as possible.