Russian National Ballet Tickets
During the twentieth century, ballet has transitioned from being essentially a Russian art form to a cosmopolitan one. The emergence of European and British ballet entities can be assumed to have been a next door occurrence but for the tradition to have crossed the Atlantic to entrench itself in the North American cultural zeitgeist signifies a considerable penchant for the arts amongst the ranch running, football loving folk of the good ol’ US of A. So much so that ballet companies have proliferated all across the country, from East to West Coast and traversing the breadth of the Midwest in between. However, none can deny the authentic ballet bravado of a Russian bred entity, with the Russian National Ballet Theatre being just what the doctor ordered. Lay your hands on some Russian National Ballet tickets for getting your essential dose of ballet remedy.
Russian National Ballet Cities
- Russian National Ballet Bronx NY
- Russian National Ballet Brookville NY
- Russian National Ballet Daytona Beach FL
- Russian National Ballet Fort Lauderdale FL
- Russian National Ballet Greeneville TN
- Russian National Ballet Lawrence KS
- Russian National Ballet Lexington MA
- Russian National Ballet Manassas VA
- Russian National Ballet Morristown NJ
- Russian National Ballet New Brunswick NJ
- Russian National Ballet Omaha NE
- Russian National Ballet Sarasota FL
- Russian National Ballet Worcester MA
- Russian National Ballet Bethlehem PA
- Russian National Ballet Folsom CA
- Russian National Ballet Livermore CA
- Russian National Ballet Newport News VA
- Russian National Ballet San Luis Obispo CA
Russian National Ballet Tickets
- Russian National Ballet: The Sleeping Beauty, Lied Center - KS tickets for 01/27 02:00 PM at Lied Center KS,Lawrence, KS
- Sun Jan 27 2019
- Russian National Ballet: Romeo and Juliet & Carmen, Orpheum Theatre - Omaha tickets for 01/30 07:30 PM at Orpheum Theatre Omaha,Omaha, NE
- Wed Jan 30 2019
- Russian National Ballet, Stage One - Three Stages At Folsom Lake College tickets for 02/07 07:30 PM at Stage One Three Stages At Folsom Lake College,Folsom, CA
- Thu Feb 07 2019
- Russian National Ballet: Don Quixote, Bankhead Theater tickets for 02/08 08:00 PM at Bankhead Theater,Livermore, CA
- Fri Feb 08 2019
- Russian National Ballet: Sleeping Beauty, Harold Miossi Hall at Christopher Cohan Performing Arts Center tickets for 02/10 07:00 PM at Harold Miossi Hall at Christopher Cohan Performing Arts Center,San Luis Obispo, CA
- Sun Feb 10 2019
- Russian National Ballet: Swan Lake, Parker Playhouse tickets for 02/24 02:00 PM at Parker Playhouse,Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Sun Feb 24 2019
- Russian National Ballet: The Sleeping Beauty, Van Wezel Performing Arts Hall tickets for 02/27 07:30 PM at Van Wezel Performing Arts Hall,Sarasota, FL
- Wed Feb 27 2019
- Russian National Ballet: Swan Lake, Peabody Auditorium tickets for 03/01 07:00 PM at Peabody Auditorium,Daytona Beach, FL
- Fri Mar 01 2019
- Russian National Ballet: Cinderella, Niswonger Performing Arts Center - Greeneville tickets for 03/03 03:00 PM at Niswonger Performing Arts Center Greeneville,Greeneville, TN
- Sun Mar 03 2019
- Russian National Ballet: Giselle, Diamonstein Concert Hall - CNU Ferguson Center for the Arts tickets for 03/08 08:00 PM at Diamonstein Concert Hall CNU Ferguson Center for the Arts,Newport News, VA
- Fri Mar 08 2019
- Russian National Ballet, Tilles Center For The Performing Arts - Concert Hall tickets for 03/15 08:00 PM at Tilles Center For The Performing Arts Concert Hall,Brookville, NY
- Fri Mar 15 2019
- Russian National Ballet: Swan Lake, State Theatre - NJ tickets for 03/16 02:00 PM at State Theatre NJ,New Brunswick, NJ
- Sat Mar 16 2019
- Russian National Ballet: Swan Lake, State Theatre - NJ tickets for 03/16 08:00 PM at State Theatre NJ,New Brunswick, NJ
- Sat Mar 16 2019
- Russian National Ballet Theatre: Don Quixote, Zoellner Arts Center - Baker Hall tickets for 03/17 04:00 PM at Zoellner Arts Center Baker Hall,Bethlehem, PA
- Sun Mar 17 2019
- The Russian National Ballet: Swan Lake, Isaac Harris Cary Memorial Building tickets for 03/21 07:30 PM at Isaac Harris Cary Memorial Building,Lexington, MA
- Thu Mar 21 2019
- Russian National Ballet: Swan Lake, The Hanover Theatre for the Performing Arts tickets for 03/22 08:00 PM at The Hanover Theatre for the Performing Arts,Worcester, MA
- Fri Mar 22 2019
- Russian National Ballet: Swan Lake, Lehman Performing Arts Center tickets for 03/31 04:00 PM at Lehman Performing Arts Center,Bronx, NY
- Sun Mar 31 2019
- Russian National Ballet: Giselle, Community Theatre At Mayo Center For The Performing Arts tickets for 04/04 07:30 PM at Community Theatre At Mayo Center For The Performing Arts,Morristown, NJ
- Thu Apr 04 2019
The end of the so-called Cold War saw many Russian institutions crumble down, what with having been established during the communist era and being ingrained with socialist ideals. However, the performing arts trace their legacy to the days of Tsarist Russia and hence serve as veritable nostalgia. Though the Russian National Ballet Theatre may have been borne out during the 1980s, it was instrumental in defining the changing times. The ideals that it was initially built upon espoused the manifesto of the Perestroika movement that sought to reform Soviet Union’s Communist Party. This was to be apparently along the lines of trade liberalization and the removal of tariff barriers and market protectionism.
The Russian Ballet Theatre was sought out by choreographers and dancers all over as an avenue for their creative freedom that had hitherto been sorely lacking within Soviet Union’s cultural scene. Hence, the nascent company was aptly titled as Soviet National Ballet and used the stream of graduates gushing out from various choreographic schools that dotted Moscow’s cultural landscape to feed its pool of performers. However, the cream was reserved for constituting the upper echelons of the principal dancers and thus was skimmed from the output of notable Russian ballet academies and companies. Yet, more than two decades on, the Russian National Ballet Theatre no longer needs to rely on external entities for fueling its resource pool and has become a self-sustaining ballet company.
Presently, Russian Ballet Theatre boasts of a 50 person-strong dance ensemble that is well versed with the various nuances of ballet vocabulary that spans most popular ballet works of the 19th and 20th centuries. Ones such as Swan Lake, Sleeping Beauty, The Nutcracker, Sylvia, Don Quixote, Paquita, La Fille Mal Garde, La Bayadere and Raymonda are the favorite of patrons. The company embarked upon a tour of the US in 2011 and many of the aforementioned works were part of their performance schedule, receiving resounding appreciation and acclaim from patrons both old and new. All such achievements of artistic excellence are largely in part to the dynamic directorial duties of Elana Radchenko, who after building up her career to the level of a principle dancer with Bolshoi Ballet, took over the reins of Russian National Ballet in 1994.
The upcoming touring schedule of Russian National Ballet is embellished with elements from some of the most beloved stories that have adorned the annals of literature. A generous helping comprising of the performances of Cinderella, The Sleeping Beauty, Giselle, Swan Lake and Romeo and Juliet are in the offing for ballet aficionados. Since Russian National Ballet is not new to ballet lovers across the US, having become a staple constituent of the Harriman-Jewell Series throughout the 2000s, its performances are highly anticipated each time its tour comes around. Its first performance for US audiences as part of the Series was in 1999, namely Swan Lake, followed by La Bayadère 7 years later, with Great Moments from Russian Ballets and Romeo and Juliet happening in 2009 and 2011 respectively. By booking some Russian National Ballet tickets well in time, you will be ensuring that you are treated to the quintessential verve of the company’s ballet Hors d'oeuvres so be ready to take in an eyeful.
Russian National Ballet Theatre is best known for providing Russian ballet with a new channel of expression for performing the classical while also exploring modern and contemporary ballets set to the brilliant music of Bach, Ravel, Mozart and various others. The company’s primary principle is to not just carefully preserve the long-esteemed classical Russian ballet school; it also aims at developing new choreographic forms while alongside unveiling new directions, models and possibilities for dance. Their repertoire includes classical pieces such as Gala Concert, Don Quixote, Scotland Suite, Sleeping Beauty, The Nutcracker and Swan Lake. The company is known to take intensive tours all across the globe, and have been named the top touring Theatre in China for the years 2002 and 2001. It is thus no surprise to see the Russian National Ballet Theatre tickets being such as popular favorite among performing art fans, particularly those who love ballet.
Their personnel strength goes up to fifty dancers that have been gathered after laboriously searching through talented and dedicated artists. The Theatre has gone to extensive lengths to developing just the right kind of atmosphere, conducive to training artists and helping them better understand the art of ballet as well as to master its craft. Their main soloists include E. Berezina, and Russia’s Honored Artist M. Bogdanova, as well as prize winners from international ballet competitions among which are N. Kungurtseva, K. Pavinskaya, and M. Romanov, to name just a few.
Russian National Ballet Theatre was formed with assistance from Ministry of Culture of Russian Federation for the purpose of creating such a theatre that would provide young theatre artists with a promising environment to explore their talent and potential in the areas of both, classical as well as contemporary. Much support has been given by outstanding and devoted celebrated masters of Russian ballet like Professor Moiseev, Y. Vladimirov, M. Lavrovsky, and R. Struchkova, all of whom hold the status of People’s Artist of USSR.
The soloists of Russian National Ballet Theatre have been invited to play principal roles in the best known theatres of Mainland China, South Korea, Australia, Mexico, the United States, Japan, Spain, and Italy. The current artistic director of the company is Vladimir Moiseev, who is also a soloist with the renowned Bolshoi Theatre, and is recognized as Russia’s Honored Artist. The General Director of the Theatre is Evgeny Amosov who is another Honored Artist of Russia. In 1976, Amosov graduated from Perm Academy of Choreography, following which he entered the well-known Ekaterinburg Academic Theatre of Ballet and Opera in the capacity of a principal dancer. A prize-winner of international and Russian choreography contests, among ballet dancer as well as masters, he finally won the title of Honored Artist of Russia in 1988. Two years later, he had gained prominence as the state theatre’s leading solo dancer. Between 1993 and 1998, he went for further studying at the renowned Russian Academy for theatrical arts, and in 2001, he co-founded the RNBT.
Among Russian National Ballet Theatre’s most loved and famous ballets is Swan Lake, which features the instantly recognizable compositions of Tchaikovsky, set against the fascinating dark tale of good versus evil. Its glamorous set reflects Russian Imperial world where ballet was initially created, while alongside the hauntingly moonlit lakeside represents a perfect manifestation of the tragic conflict of the spiritual and human worlds, and the vulnerability of Odile/Odette. Another popular performance is that of Sleeping Beauty that was first staged in 1890, illustrating the epitome of Russian Imperial style, and has been brought back into production by the RNBT. Today, it is the cornerstone of the Theatre’s repertory featuring an extensive cast in a unique fairytale setting with Tchaikovsky’s incredible score. This production encapsulates all possible characteristics of a dream-like fairy story from romance, love and poetry to good against evil and the inescapable, unalterable concept of fate. Don’t miss their performances on their upcoming tour; just book Russian National Ballet Theatre tickets before they are hogged by the avid theater lovers.
Here is an interesting fact, Tchaikovsky’s Swan Lake did not get the recognition it deserved during his lifetime. It was after his death that this production became a success. The Russian National Ballet will be performing the Swan Lake and the Sleeping Beauty in 2018 in Albuquerque and Newark.
Russian National Ballet Schedule
Some of the best theatre productions have released their schedules. Russian National Ballet will run at the venues from 27-Jan-19 until 5-Apr-19. Upcoming show will be staged at Lied Center - KS, Lawrence; whereas the last one will be held at the Merchant Hall At Hylton Performing Arts Center, Manassas. For the complete list of dates and venues, please visit our website.
|Russian National Ballet: The Sleeping Beauty||Lied Center - KS||Lawrence, KS||Sun Jan 27 201902:00 PM|
|Russian National Ballet: Romeo and Juliet & Carmen||Orpheum Theatre Omaha||Omaha, NE||Wed Jan 30 201907:30 PM|
|Russian National Ballet||Stage One - Three Stages At Folsom Lake College||Folsom, CA||Thu Feb 07 201907:30 PM|
|Russian National Ballet: Don Quixote||Bankhead Theater||Livermore, CA||Fri Feb 08 201908:00 PM|
|Russian National Ballet: Sleeping Beauty||Harold Miossi Hall at Christopher Cohan Performing Arts Center||San Luis Obispo, CA||Sun Feb 10 201907:00 PM|
|Russian National Ballet: Swan Lake||Parker Playhouse||Fort Lauderdale, FL||Sun Feb 24 201902:00 PM|
|Russian National Ballet: The Sleeping Beauty||Van Wezel Performing Arts Hall||Sarasota, FL||Wed Feb 27 201907:30 PM|
|Russian National Ballet: Swan Lake||Peabody Auditorium||Daytona Beach, FL||Fri Mar 01 201907:00 PM|
|Russian National Ballet: Cinderella||Niswonger Performing Arts Center - Greeneville||Greeneville, TN||Sun Mar 03 201903:00 PM|
|Russian National Ballet: Giselle||Diamonstein Concert Hall - CNU Ferguson Center for the Arts||Newport News, VA||Fri Mar 08 201908:00 PM|
Russian National Ballet Tickets Prices
The average price for Russian National Ballet Tickets start from $90. The minimum get in price is $41 for Russian National Ballet Tickets at the Orpheum Theatre - Omaha, Omaha. For a detailed look at ticket prices and amazing discounts, visit our website.
|Name||City||Date||Average Ticket Price||Get In Price
|Russian National Ballet: The Sleeping Beauty||Lawrence||27-Jan-19||$172||$51|
|Russian National Ballet: Romeo and Juliet & Carmen||Omaha||30-Jan-19||$1,073||$41|
|Russian National Ballet||Folsom||7-Feb-19||$103||$78|
|Russian National Ballet: Don Quixote||Livermore||8-Feb-19||$153||$78|
|Russian National Ballet: Sleeping Beauty||San Luis Obispo||10-Feb-19||$90||$41|
|Russian National Ballet: Swan Lake||Fort Lauderdale||24-Feb-19||$109||$41|
|Russian National Ballet: The Sleeping Beauty||Sarasota||27-Feb-19||$391||$59|
|Russian National Ballet: Swan Lake||Daytona Beach||1-Mar-19||$165||$61|
|Russian National Ballet: Cinderella||Greeneville||3-Mar-19||$133||$47|
|Russian National Ballet: Giselle||Newport News||8-Mar-19||$2,109||$64|
* Ticket Prices vary on hourly basis.
Q:How will you deliver my russian national ballet romeo and juliet charleston sc?
A:The Russian National Ballet Tickets will be delivered to you via FedEx once the order processing is complete.
Q:Are tickets russian national ballet charleston sc still subject to the discount offer?
A:Yes, we are still offering Russian National Ballet Tickets on discounted rates. Purchase them online as soon as possible.
Q:I read somewhere that discount ticket for russian national ballet romeo and juliet can be bought from your site.How true is that?
A:Absolutely! You can purchase Russian National Ballet Tickets at a great discount rate from our website. Order yours today!
Q:You always have special offers for tickets. Are there any offers that include child ticket with adult fox theatre russian ballet?
A:Russian National Ballet Tickets are being sold at a great price already by our website. However, for confirming child entry at the venue, you must contact our help desk.
Q:What if there is a change in the event schedule of cinderella russian ballet at hispanic cultural center?
A:If there is a change in the event schedule, we'll adjust your Russian National Ballet Tickets right away.