Russian National Ballet Tickets
During the twentieth century, ballet has transitioned from being essentially a Russian art form to a cosmopolitan one. The emergence of European and British ballet entities can be assumed to have been a next door occurrence but for the tradition to have crossed the Atlantic to entrench itself in the North American cultural zeitgeist signifies a considerable penchant for the arts amongst the ranch running, football loving folk of the good ol’ US of A. So much so that ballet companies have proliferated all across the country, from East to West Coast and traversing the breadth of the Midwest in between. However, none can deny the authentic ballet bravado of a Russian bred entity, with the Russian National Ballet Theatre being just what the doctor ordered. Lay your hands on some Russian National Ballet tickets for getting your essential dose of ballet remedy.
Russian National Ballet Venues
- Russian National Ballet Balboa Theatre
- Russian National Ballet: Giselle Bankhead Theater
- Russian National Ballet Cerritos Center
- Russian National Ballet: Swan Lake Colonial Theatre - Keene
- Russian National Ballet Community Theatre At Mayo Center For The Performing Arts
- Russian National Ballet EKU Center For The Arts
- Russian National Ballet Florida Theatre Jacksonville
- Russian National Ballet: Don Quixote Germantown Performing Arts Centre
- Russian National Ballet Theatre: Swan Lake Givens Performing Arts Center
- Russian National Ballet Theatre: Swan Lake Jesse Auditorium
- Russian National Ballet Lied Center - KS
- Russian National Ballet Macomb Center For The Performing Arts
- Russian National Ballet Theatre: Swan Lake McAninch Arts Center
- Russian National Ballet Theatre: Cinderella McCain Auditorium
- Russian National Ballet Newberry Opera House
- Russian National Ballet: Swan Lake Niswonger Performing Arts Center - Greeneville
- Russian National Ballet Parker Playhouse
- Russian National Ballet Popejoy Hall
- Russian National Ballet: Sleeping Beauty Potter Center
- Russian National Ballet State Theatre - NJ
- Russian National Ballet Strand-Capitol Performing Arts Center
- Russian National Ballet University At Buffalo Center For The Arts
- Russian National Ballet Van Wezel Performing Arts Hall
Russian National Ballet Cities
Latest Russian National Ballet Events
- Russian National Ballet Theatre: Swan Lake, McAninch Arts Center tickets for 01/15 02:00 PM McAninch Arts Center
- Sun Jan 15 2017
- Russian National Ballet Theatre: Swan Lake, McAninch Arts Center tickets for 01/15 06:00 PM McAninch Arts Center
- Sun Jan 15 2017
- Russian National Ballet Theatre: Swan Lake, Macomb Center For The Performing Arts tickets for 01/21 02:00 PM Macomb Center For The Performing Arts
- Sat Jan 21 2017
- Russian National Ballet: Sleeping Beauty, Potter Center tickets for 01/21 08:00 PM Potter Center
- Sat Jan 21 2017
- Russian National Ballet Theatre: Cinderella, McCain Auditorium tickets for 01/28 07:30 PM McCain Auditorium
- Sat Jan 28 2017
- Russian National Ballet Theatre: Swan Lake, Lied Center KS tickets for 01/29 02:00 PM Lied Center KS
- Sun Jan 29 2017
- Russian National Ballet: Cinderella, Popejoy Hall tickets for 02/02 07:30 PM Popejoy Hall
- Thu Feb 02 2017
- Russian National Ballet Theatre: The Sleeping Beauty, Cerritos Center tickets for 02/04 08:00 PM Cerritos Center
- Sat Feb 04 2017
- Russian National Ballet: The Sleeping Beauty, Balboa Theatre tickets for 02/05 01:00 PM Balboa Theatre
- Sun Feb 05 2017
- Russian National Ballet: Giselle, Bankhead Theater tickets for 02/07 07:30 PM Bankhead Theater
- Tue Feb 07 2017
- Russian National Ballet Theatre: The Sleeping Beauty, Florida Theatre Jacksonville tickets for 02/19 07:00 PM Florida Theatre Jacksonville
- Sun Feb 19 2017
- Russian National Ballet Theatre: Swan Lake, Parker Playhouse tickets for 02/26 02:00 PM Parker Playhouse
- Sun Feb 26 2017
- Russian National Ballet: Swan Lake, Van Wezel Performing Arts Hall tickets for 02/28 08:00 PM Van Wezel Performing Arts Hall
- Tue Feb 28 2017
- Russian National Ballet Theatre: The Sleeping Beauty, State Theatre NJ tickets for 03/04 02:00 PM State Theatre NJ
- Sat Mar 04 2017
- Russian National Ballet Theatre: The Sleeping Beauty, State Theatre NJ tickets for 03/04 08:00 PM State Theatre NJ
- Sat Mar 04 2017
- Russian National Ballet: Swan Lake, Niswonger Performing Arts Center Greeneville tickets for 03/07 07:00 PM Niswonger Performing Arts Center Greeneville
- Tue Mar 07 2017
- Russian National Ballet: Cinderella, Newberry Opera House tickets for 03/08 08:00 PM Newberry Opera House
- Wed Mar 08 2017
- Russian National Ballet Theatre: Swan Lake, Givens Performing Arts Center tickets for 03/27 07:30 PM Givens Performing Arts Center
- Mon Mar 27 2017
- Russian National Ballet: Swan Lake, University At Buffalo Center For The Arts tickets for 04/04 07:30 PM University At Buffalo Center For The Arts
- Tue Apr 04 2017
- Russian National Ballet Theatre: Swan Lake, Community Theatre At Mayo Center For The Performing Arts tickets for 04/06 07:30 PM Community Theatre At Mayo Center For The Performing Arts
- Thu Apr 06 2017
- Russian National Ballet: Swan Lake, Colonial Theatre Keene tickets for 04/07 07:30 PM Colonial Theatre Keene
- Fri Apr 07 2017
- Russian National Ballet: Cinderella, Strand Capitol Performing Arts Center tickets for 04/09 03:00 PM Strand Capitol Performing Arts Center
- Sun Apr 09 2017
- Russian National Ballet: Don Quixote, Germantown Performing Arts Centre tickets for 04/20 07:30 PM Germantown Performing Arts Centre
- Thu Apr 20 2017
- Russian National Ballet Theatre: Swan Lake, Jesse Auditorium tickets for 05/01 07:00 PM Jesse Auditorium
- Mon May 01 2017
- Russian National Ballet: Sleeping Beauty, EKU Center For The Arts tickets for 05/07 03:00 PM EKU Center For The Arts
- Sun May 07 2017
The end of the so-called Cold War saw many Russian institutions crumble down, what with having been established during the communist era and being ingrained with socialist ideals. However, the performing arts trace their legacy to the days of Tsarist Russia and hence serve as veritable nostalgia. Though the Russian National Ballet Theatre may have been borne out during the 1980s, it was instrumental in defining the changing times. The ideals that it was initially built upon espoused the manifesto of the Perestroika movement that sought to reform Soviet Union’s Communist Party. This was to be apparently along the lines of trade liberalization and the removal of tariff barriers and market protectionism.
The Russian Ballet Theatre was sought out by choreographers and dancers all over as an avenue for their creative freedom that had hitherto been sorely lacking within Soviet Union’s cultural scene. Hence, the nascent company was aptly titled as Soviet National Ballet and used the stream of graduates gushing out from various choreographic schools that dotted Moscow’s cultural landscape to feed its pool of performers. However, the cream was reserved for constituting the upper echelons of the principal dancers and thus was skimmed from the output of notable Russian ballet academies and companies. Yet, more than two decades on, the Russian National Ballet Theatre no longer needs to rely on external entities for fueling its resource pool and has become a self-sustaining ballet company.
Presently, Russian Ballet Theatre boasts of a 50 person-strong dance ensemble that is well versed with the various nuances of ballet vocabulary that spans most popular ballet works of the 19th and 20th centuries. Ones such as Swan Lake, Sleeping Beauty, The Nutcracker, Sylvia, Don Quixote, Paquita, La Fille Mal Garde, La Bayadere and Raymonda are the favorite of patrons. The company embarked upon a tour of the US in 2011 and many of the aforementioned works were part of their performance schedule, receiving resounding appreciation and acclaim from patrons both old and new. All such achievements of artistic excellence are largely in part to the dynamic directorial duties of Elana Radchenko, who after building up her career to the level of a principle dancer with Bolshoi Ballet, took over the reins of Russian National Ballet in 1994.
The upcoming touring schedule of Russian National Ballet is embellished with elements from some of the most beloved stories that have adorned the annals of literature. A generous helping comprising of the performances of Cinderella, The Sleeping Beauty, Giselle, Swan Lake and Romeo and Juliet are in the offing for ballet aficionados. Since Russian National Ballet is not new to ballet lovers across the US, having become a staple constituent of the Harriman-Jewell Series throughout the 2000s, its performances are highly anticipated each time its tour comes around. Its first performance for US audiences as part of the Series was in 1999, namely Swan Lake, followed by La Bayadère 7 years later, with Great Moments from Russian Ballets and Romeo and Juliet happening in 2009 and 2011 respectively. By booking some Russian National Ballet tickets well in time, you will be ensuring that you are treated to the quintessential verve of the company’s ballet Hors d'oeuvres so be ready to take in an eyeful.
Russian National Ballet Theatre is best known for providing Russian ballet with a new channel of expression for performing the classical while also exploring modern and contemporary ballets set to the brilliant music of Bach, Ravel, Mozart and various others. The company’s primary principle is to not just carefully preserve the long-esteemed classical Russian ballet school; it also aims at developing new choreographic forms while alongside unveiling new directions, models and possibilities for dance. Their repertoire includes classical pieces such as Gala Concert, Don Quixote, Scotland Suite, Sleeping Beauty, The Nutcracker and Swan Lake. The company is known to take intensive tours all across the globe, and have been named the top touring Theatre in China for the years 2002 and 2001. It is thus no surprise to see the Russian National Ballet Theatre tickets being such as popular favorite among performing art fans, particularly those who love ballet.
Their personnel strength goes up to fifty dancers that have been gathered after laboriously searching through talented and dedicated artists. The Theatre has gone to extensive lengths to developing just the right kind of atmosphere, conducive to training artists and helping them better understand the art of ballet as well as to master its craft. Their main soloists include E. Berezina, and Russia’s Honored Artist M. Bogdanova, as well as prize winners from international ballet competitions among which are N. Kungurtseva, K. Pavinskaya, and M. Romanov, to name just a few.
Russian National Ballet Theatre was formed with assistance from Ministry of Culture of Russian Federation for the purpose of creating such a theatre that would provide young theatre artists with a promising environment to explore their talent and potential in the areas of both, classical as well as contemporary. Much support has been given by outstanding and devoted celebrated masters of Russian ballet like Professor Moiseev, Y. Vladimirov, M. Lavrovsky, and R. Struchkova, all of whom hold the status of People’s Artist of USSR.
The soloists of Russian National Ballet Theatre have been invited to play principal roles in the best known theatres of Mainland China, South Korea, Australia, Mexico, the United States, Japan, Spain, and Italy. The current artistic director of the company is Vladimir Moiseev, who is also a soloist with the renowned Bolshoi Theatre, and is recognized as Russia’s Honored Artist. The General Director of the Theatre is Evgeny Amosov who is another Honored Artist of Russia. In 1976, Amosov graduated from Perm Academy of Choreography, following which he entered the well-known Ekaterinburg Academic Theatre of Ballet and Opera in the capacity of a principal dancer. A prize-winner of international and Russian choreography contests, among ballet dancer as well as masters, he finally won the title of Honored Artist of Russia in 1988. Two years later, he had gained prominence as the state theatre’s leading solo dancer. Between 1993 and 1998, he went for further studying at the renowned Russian Academy for theatrical arts, and in 2001, he co-founded the RNBT.
Among Russian National Ballet Theatre’s most loved and famous ballets is Swan Lake, which features the instantly recognizable compositions of Tchaikovsky, set against the fascinating dark tale of good versus evil. Its glamorous set reflects Russian Imperial world where ballet was initially created, while alongside the hauntingly moonlit lakeside represents a perfect manifestation of the tragic conflict of the spiritual and human worlds, and the vulnerability of Odile/Odette. Another popular performance is that of Sleeping Beauty that was first staged in 1890, illustrating the epitome of Russian Imperial style, and has been brought back into production by the RNBT. Today, it is the cornerstone of the Theatre’s repertory featuring an extensive cast in a unique fairytale setting with Tchaikovsky’s incredible score. This production encapsulates all possible characteristics of a dream-like fairy story from romance, love and poetry to good against evil and the inescapable, unalterable concept of fate. Don’t miss their performances on their upcoming tour; just book Russian National Ballet Theatre tickets before they are hogged by the avid theater lovers.
Q:How will you deliver my russian national ballet romeo and juliet charleston sc?
A:The Russian National Ballet Tickets will be delivered to you via FedEx once the order processing is complete.
Q:Are tickets russian national ballet charleston sc still subject to the discount offer?
A:Yes, we are still offering Russian National Ballet Tickets on discounted rates. Purchase them online as soon as possible.
Q:I read somewhere that discount ticket for russian national ballet romeo and juliet can be bought from your site.How true is that?
A:Absolutely! You can purchase Russian National Ballet Tickets at a great discount rate from our website. Order yours today!
Q:You always have special offers for tickets. Are there any offers that include child ticket with adult fox theatre russian ballet?
A:Russian National Ballet Tickets are being sold at a great price already by our website. However, for confirming child entry at the venue, you must contact our help desk.
Q:What if there is a change in the event schedule of cinderella russian ballet at hispanic cultural center?
A:If there is a change in the event schedule, we'll adjust your Russian National Ballet Tickets right away.