Red Green Tickets
One of TV's funniest comedies that aired for fifteen years from 1991 to 2006, is now coming back to life; this time as a stage show. The Red Green Show was aired on CBC in the US and PBS in Canada. It featured handyman Red parodying the various do–it–yourself and handyman shows, trying to fix everything with a duct tape. He would even go as far as to make hybrid cars from golf cars, satellite dishes and duct tape. One of the funniest comedies aired on TV, it is now being produced for the stage by the same company that created the real show. Red Green tickets for its US tour are already on sale.
Red Green Tickets
- Buy Dartmouth Big Green vs. Marist Red Foxes, Memorial Field - Hanover Tickets for Sat Oct 17 2020 Dartmouth Big Green vs. Marist Red Foxes, Memorial Field - Hanover, tickets for 10/17 TBA at Memorial Field - Hanover, Hanover, NH
- Sat Oct 17 2020
- Buy Cornell Big Red vs. Dartmouth Big Green, Schoellkopf Field Tickets for Sat Nov 14 2020 Cornell Big Red vs. Dartmouth Big Green, Schoellkopf Field, tickets for 11/14 TBA at Schoellkopf Field, Ithaca, NY
- Sat Nov 14 2020
- Buy Reggae On the Rocks: Rebelution, Steel Pulse, Inner Circle & The Green - 2 Day Pass, Red Rocks Amphitheatre Tickets for Sat Aug 21 2021 Reggae On the Rocks: Rebelution, Steel Pulse, Inner Circle & The Green - 2 Day Pass, Red Rocks Amphitheatre, tickets for 08/21 TBA at Red Rocks Amphitheatre, Morrison, CO
- Sat Aug 21 2021
- Buy Reggae On The Rocks: Rebelution, Steel Pulse, Inner Circle & The Green, Red Rocks Amphitheatre Tickets for Sat Aug 21 2021 Reggae On The Rocks: Rebelution, Steel Pulse, Inner Circle & The Green, Red Rocks Amphitheatre, tickets for 08/21 14:00 at Red Rocks Amphitheatre, Morrison, CO
- Sat Aug 21 2021
- Buy Reggae On The Rocks: Rebelution, Steel Pulse, Third World & The Green, Red Rocks Amphitheatre Tickets for Sun Aug 22 2021 Reggae On The Rocks: Rebelution, Steel Pulse, Third World & The Green, Red Rocks Amphitheatre, tickets for 08/22 14:00 at Red Rocks Amphitheatre, Morrison, CO
- Sun Aug 22 2021
Many across Canada and the US are familiar with the Red Green Show, a TV comedy that aired from 1991 to 2006 in the US and Canada. Part sitcom and part sketch comedy, the show was created by Rick Green and Steve Smith, and starred both of its creators, along with famous actors Patrick McKenna, Jeff Lumby, Bob Bainborough and Wayne Robson. The show ran for fifteen seasons in Canada and the US, with a total of three hundred episodes, each twenty one minutes long. In Canada, it was aired on CBC whereas in the US, it was aired by PBS. Over the course of its fifteen year run, it became one of the most loved TV comedies in North America, and is now going to places as a live tour. For the show's many fans, Red Green tickets are available.
The Red Green Show was conceived as a parody of the many outdoor, DIY and home improvement shows that were popular on TV during the late eighties and nineties. It particularly parodied The Red Fisher Show. After its finale in 2006, fifteen years after the first episode was aired, reruns have continued to be aired on The Comedy Network, PBS and CBC. The show's producer was S&S Productions with William G. Elliott as the director. This year, the show is being brought to life on the big stage, produced by the same company that was behind the creation of the television program.
The Red Green live show stars much of the same team and much of the same story. Essentially, it follows Red Green, the title character played by Steve Smith. He is a handyman who tries to find easy and short ways of doing his projects, mostly making use of duct tape. His favorite tool in his arsenal is named as the handyman secret weapon and is also the president of a fictional men's club, the Possum Lodge. The show was conceived as a cable TV show and was produced to look as though it was part taped by a handheld camera by Harold, Red Green's nephew. These handheld segments then often appeared intermixed with the three main plot segments. Most frequently aired amongst the segments were Handyman Corner, The Possum Lodge Word Game and Adventures with Bill.
In Handyman Corner, for example, Red tried to show humorous and creative ways of doing common tasks like taking out the crash or using old cars. This segment often involved Red creating something extravagant such as a jetpack from two propane tanks, a paddle wheeler, a revolving door and even a hybrid car from satellite dishes and recycled golf carts. Often, the handyman's secret weapon, duct tape, was used to fasten together his various projects. In one hilarious episode, Red even tried to use duct tape on the Onatario–Quebec border to solve Quebec separatism. If you want to enjoy an evening laughing out loud, buy Red Green tickets right away.
Red Green Ticket Prices
Currently the average price for Red Green tickets is $79. The date and location for this event is 24-Oct-19 at Centre In The Square - Ontario, Kitchener. The minimum get-in price for Red Green tickets is $49.
|Name||City||Date||Average Ticket Price||Get In Price
* Ticket Prices vary on hourly basis.
Q:I got my red green tickets damaged. Can you exchange them?
A:No, as per the company policy, we cannot exchange damaged Red Green Tickets. Check and order as soon as possible.