Phantom Of The Opera Tucson Tickets
An international phenomenon, Phantom of the Opera is the longest running musical in Broadway history. Its unforgettable score, classic story and undeniable obsession leave the audience breathless, and the timeless tale is here to stay. The Broadway blockbuster is on a national tour and will be bringing its magical characters to the Centennial Hall soon. Phantom of the Opera Tucson tickets are rising in demand and seems like it the cast will once again be performing in front of jam-packed audience. A treat for the eyes and the ears, you will be knocked out by the Phantom and this spectacular production.
Lovely, Lush and Over the Top – Phantom is Set to Thrill the Audience
A timeless journey into the history of music making and theater, Andrew Lloyd Webber’s Phantom of the Opera has been recreated into a contemporary musical that thrives even in the 21st century. The epic romance between the gorgeous and grotesque is heightened by operatic conventions and the audience is treated to Webber’s lush musical arrangements. Popular numbers like “All I Ask of You”, “The Music of the Night” and “Think of Me” make the evening all the more magical. If you’ve bought Phantom of the Opera Tucson tickets for the upcoming show then rest assured that it will be worth every penny spent. Here are some moments that stand out in this modern production.
- The production design – stage magic, costumes and set are breathtaking and under the astute direction of Harold Prince stand out. There is a spectacular scene of beauty when the Phantom’s boat glides over the water amidst the rising mist.
- The story of the mysterious masked figure who lurks beneath the theater and exercises his reign of terror from there is presented artistically through incredible book and brilliant acting.
- Array of twinkling candles, scarlet curtains and draperies as well as the huge swinging crystal chandelier transform the theater into 1911 Parisian opera house.
- It’s a thrilling moment for the attendees when the Phantom climbs the chandelier and swings on it right above the audience.
- An extraordinary visual feast, every costume is richly designed and has lavish layers.