Peter and the Starcatcher Tickets
Everyone knows about Peter Pan. In fact, nearly every one of you would have kids in their family that adore this famous cartoon figure. He is one of the most loved animated characters of all time and by taking your children to a live performance featuring Peter Pam, you can have a thoroughly entertaining family time. The amount of fame and success this play has received so far has built very high expectations from its upcoming version. In order to be a part of the much anticipated event, all you have to do is book the Peter and the Starcatcher tickets .
Peter and the Starcatcher Venues
- Peter and the Starcatcher Adler Theatre
- Peter and the Starcatcher Duke Energy Center for the Performing Arts - Raleigh Memorial Auditorium (formerly Progress Energy Center)
- Peter and the Starcatcher Dupont Theatre
- Peter and the Starcatcher Heinz Hall
- Peter and the Starcatcher Hippodrome Theatre At The France-Merrick PAC
- Peter and the Starcatcher Knight Theatre at Levine Center for the Arts
- Peter and the Starcatcher Muriel Kauffman Theatre - Kauffman Center for the Performing Arts
Peter and the Starcatcher Cities
Latest Peter and the Starcatcher Events
- Peter And The Starcatcher, Knight Theatre at Levine Center for the Arts tickets for 04/29 07:30 PM at Knight Theatre at Levine Center for the Arts, Charlotte, NC
- Tue Apr 29 2014
- Peter And The Starcatcher, Hippodrome Theatre At The France-Merrick PAC tickets for 05/06 08:00 PM at Hippodrome Theatre At The France Merrick PAC, Baltimore, MD
- Tue May 06 2014
- Peter And The Starcatcher, Pittsburgh Symphony Heinz Hall tickets for 05/20 07:30 PM at Pittsburgh Symphony Heinz Hall, Pittsburgh, PA
- Tue May 20 2014
- Peter and the Starcatcher, Dupont Theatre tickets for 02/17 07:30 PM at Dupont Theatre, Wilmington, DE
- Tue Feb 17 2015
- Peter And The Starcatcher, Duke Energy Center for the Performing Arts - Raleigh Memorial Auditorium (formerly Progress Energy Center) tickets for 03/10 07:30 PM at Duke Energy Center for the Performing Arts Raleigh Memorial Auditorium (formerly Progress Energy Center), Raleigh, NC
- Tue Mar 10 2015
- Peter and the Starcatcher, Adler Theatre tickets for 03/30 07:30 PM at Adler Theatre, Davenport, IA
- Mon Mar 30 2015
The play is based on a novel of the same name and it gives viewers an insight into the early life of Peter Pan. The novel came out in the year 2006 and it was written by two people namely Dave Berry and Ridley Pearson. Whereas the novel itself received quite a lot of success, the decision to adapt it for a play was a masterstroke. The play, which is a winner of multiple prestigious awards, is a new entrant in the vast world of theatrical entertainment and it shows signs of tremendous growth in the near future. If you have kids in your house who have been bugging you to take them someplace where they can have fun, then this is your answer.
The theatrical play was first premiered on the 13th of February 2009. It made its debut performance at the La Jolla Playhouse which is located in the University of California. The play comprises of twelve characters in total. These include famous names like Peter Pan himself, Molly Aster and Black Stache among many others. The play is split into two main acts and is performed in front of people from many different backgrounds.
Peter and the Starcatcher became an Off-Broadway production two years after it had made its debut and then finally moved up as a Broadway production on the 15th of April 2012. After playing for about nine months, the show went back to becoming an Off-Broadway production in March of the following year and appeared on New World Stages in New York. The play received excellent reviews by some of the biggest critics in the country both for its story, execution as well as the actors who played its different characters.
Peter and the Starcatcher has been nominated for numerous awards. Among these include four Lucille Lortel , five Drama Desk and nine Tina Award nominations. It won two Lucille Lortel Awards; one for Outstanding Choreographer and the other for Outstanding Lead Actor. Peter and the Starcatcher also received the Drama Desk Award for Outstanding Music in a Play. Other than that, it was honored with the Tina Award for the Best Sound Design. The play won in the Best Director category at the Obie Awards. It also achieved nine nominations at the Tony Awards, out of which it secured five. These include awards for Best Performance by a Featured Actor, Best Sound Design, Best Lighting Design, Best Costume Design and the Best Scenic Design. In addition to the above mentioned accolades, the play has three Broadway.com Audience Choice Awards to its credit.
The upcoming Peter and the Starcatcher performance is expected to be just as brilliant as the previous versions of the play. You and your kids can enjoy it by getting your Peter and the Starcatcher tickets in time.
Q:How much discount I can have on peter and the starcatcher tickets?
A:The discount you will get on your Peter And The Starcatcher Tickets will be different depending on various factors. Log on to our website for complete details or you can also call us on the number mentioned on our website if you need any more assistance.
Q:When will be the tickets for peter and the starcatcher on sale for comming events?
A:Peter And The Starcatcher Tickets are already being sold by us and that too as part of some of the best deals and packages in the market. The prices on offer by us cover a wide range so that our customers get the freedom to buy tickets at prices that fall within their budget. So log on to our website and book your tickets at amazing prices and that too in just a few minutes.