Peter Pan Tickets
Boys will be boys as they say. They will get their hands dirty in all sorts of shenanigans, whether they are running around as lanky lads in the streets or charging up and down a football field. However, one boy never did grow up and truly enjoyed the free spirited freedom that his juvenile immortality granted him. Flying into existence as the character created by James Matthew Barrie, Peter Pan has been charming people of all ages through various books, theatrical productions, movies and animated films. Before Peter Pan claimed fame through the pages of the book by Peter and Wendy, his story actually unfolded in a stage play titled Peter Pan; or, the boy who wouldn’t grow up in 1904. Though two other stage versions arose, one in 1924 and the other in 1950, it was not until the 1954 production that the stage presence of Peter Pan was done justice to.
Peter Pan Venues
- Bay Pointe Ballet: Peter Pan Bakersfield Fox Theater
- Bay Pointe Ballet: Peter Pan Bob Hope Theatre - CA
- BalletMet Columbus: Peter Pan Ohio Theatre - Columbus
- Peter Pan San Diego Civic Theatre
- Peter Pan - Theatrical Production Tuacahn Amphitheatre and Centre for the Arts
Peter Pan Cities
Latest Peter Pan Events
- Peter Pan - Theatrical Production, Tuacahn Amphitheatre and Centre for the Arts tickets for 08/27 08:30 PM at Tuacahn Amphitheatre and Centre for the Arts, Ivins, UT
- Sat Aug 27 2016
- Peter Pan - Theatrical Production, Tuacahn Amphitheatre and Centre for the Arts tickets for 08/29 08:30 PM at Tuacahn Amphitheatre and Centre for the Arts, Ivins, UT
- Mon Aug 29 2016
- Peter Pan - Theatrical Production, Tuacahn Amphitheatre and Centre for the Arts tickets for 09/02 08:00 PM at Tuacahn Amphitheatre and Centre for the Arts, Ivins, UT
- Fri Sep 02 2016
- Peter Pan - Theatrical Production, Tuacahn Amphitheatre and Centre for the Arts tickets for 09/05 08:00 PM at Tuacahn Amphitheatre and Centre for the Arts, Ivins, UT
- Mon Sep 05 2016
- Peter Pan - Theatrical Production, Tuacahn Amphitheatre and Centre for the Arts tickets for 09/09 08:00 PM at Tuacahn Amphitheatre and Centre for the Arts, Ivins, UT
- Fri Sep 09 2016
- Peter Pan - Theatrical Production, Tuacahn Amphitheatre and Centre for the Arts tickets for 09/21 08:00 PM at Tuacahn Amphitheatre and Centre for the Arts, Ivins, UT
- Wed Sep 21 2016
- Bay Pointe Ballet: Peter Pan, Bakersfield Fox Theater tickets for 10/01 07:00 PM at Bakersfield Fox Theater, Bakersfield, CA
- Sat Oct 01 2016
- Bay Pointe Ballet: Peter Pan, Bob Hope Theatre - CA tickets for 10/08 07:00 PM at Bob Hope Theatre CA, Stockton, CA
- Sat Oct 08 2016
- BalletMet Columbus: Peter Pan, Ohio Theatre tickets for 02/10 08:00 PM at Ohio Theatre, Columbus, OH
- Fri Feb 10 2017
Peter Pan the musical spans over three acts, with the first one nestling in the nursery of the Darling children, second one flies ‘second to the right, and straight on till morning’ to Never Land and the third sails with Captain Hook on The Jolly Roger. Act one reveals Wendy, John and Michael Darling who are surprised in their nursery by the tiny fairy Tinker Bell and mischievous Peter Pan who swoop in through the window to retrieve Pan’s shadow. The shadow had been previously bitten off by the nursemaid/guard dog Nana and tucked away in a drawer by the children’s mother. After Wendy sews his shadow back on to him, she along with her brothers is flown to Never Land by Peter and Tinker.
Act two introduces the "Lost Boys", who shoot Wendy with an arrow after mistaking her for a bird. The lost Boys build a house around her and after they have nursed her back to health, she takes on a maternal role towards them. The resident pirates however want her motherly care for themselves and so kidnap her along with all the boys, after subduing the Indians who had been acting as a sort of buffer all this time. The last act depicts the daring rescue pulled off by Peter of Wendy, her brothers and the Lost Boys from the clutches of Captain Hook and his jolly band of pirates. With the Darling children back home once again, the years fly by and the play ends with a grown-up Wendy having to contend with Peter Pan returning and flying off with her daughter Jane just for doing his spring cleaning.
The 1954 hallmark production of Peter Pan was adapted by producer Edwin Lester and after an initial bout of lackluster appeal, underwent a polish over by Betty Comden and Adolph Green. The latter contributed additional lyrics to the ones penned by Carolyn Leigh that had been musically adorned by Jule Styne. Directed originally by Jerome Robbins, the title character of Peter Pan was played by Mary Martin in typical pantomime fashion.
A year into its first run, Peter Pan clinched 3 Tony Awards for both its leading actors as well as for the technical prowess of its stage technician. The 1979 revival however proved to be the most successful one, clocking 554 performances. The current running version marked the 1999 revival and has had three past lives in 1990, 1991 and 1998. Its mainstay however has been in the form of Cathy Rigby, who prior to donning the green leotards of the piping Pan had shined under the spotlight as a professional gymnast, winning accolades for her performances in the 1968 Summer Olympic and the 1970 World Championships.
With a 21 number musical score, the Peter Pan musical spins theatrical magic to the mystical word of adventure created by Barrie, complete with lights, dance and acrobatic action. So book your Peter Pan Tickets now for a chance to revitalize the child inside of you and letting it fly out to seek the adventure of a lifetime.
Q:Can i collect my peter pan tickets from the venue?
A:Yes, pre-purchased Peter Pan Tickets can be collected from the Will Call window at the venue.
Q:How can i get information on deals codes peter pan burnsville, mn?
A:To get Peter Pan Tickets codes and other information its best you contact our live operators.
Q:Can i make cash payment for peterpantickets?
A:No, you can only purchase Peter Pan Tickets by American Express, Visa, Master Card and Discover.
Q:Do you have the option of will call chicago tickets peter pan?
A:Yes we do have it. You can buy Peter Pan Tickets on spot.
Q:Can i buy peter pan tickets through american express?
A:Sure! You also have the option of buying Peter Pan Tickets through Visa, Master Card and Discovery.
Q:Is the purchase of american express discount tickets for peter pan safe?
A:Yes, we are certified by trusted authorities and allow the exchange of Peter Pan Tickets in a safe environment.
Q:Can you tell me amercian express peter pan discount codes?
A:You can get discount codes for Peter Pan Tickets following special instructions on our page. Check out the instructions and place the order right away.
Q:I am looking for lowest price peter pan tickets code. What is your offer?
A:We are offering Peter Pan Tickets on discounted rates along with a comfortable seating arrangement. Check out the instructions and place the order right away.
Q:How much discount peter pan tickets do I get by entering the promo code?
A:If you enter the promo code for Peter Pan Tickets then you will get a certain percentage of further discount on your purchase.