Mickeys Halloween Party Tickets
As October approaches, it’s not just the starting of fall that people look forward to – it’s the beginning of Halloween celebrations as well! The countdown to Halloween begins as October comes around and everywhere you look, things are taking a spooky turn. For anyone who loves Halloween, Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party 2016 is the place to be. Come celebrate this fun holiday with all of your favorite Disney characters in the most magical place on Earth: Disneyland! Get your Mickeys Halloween Party tickets today for a Halloween celebration like you’ve never experienced before!
Tickets for Mickey's Halloween Party are currently unavailable.
Click on "Get Tickets Alert" to get notified via email before tickets go on sale.Get Ticket Alerts
Write down your email and never miss an update.
This October, head on over to Disney to enjoy the seasonal festivities and Halloween celebrations which have taken over the park.
What to Expect at Mickey’s Halloween Party
Every day, the theme park will close to regular visitors at 7pm and only ticketholders for Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party will be allowed to stay on to party into the night.
Here are some of the main attractions you can expect at the party:
- Mickey's "Boo-To-You" Halloween Parade – The famous parade happens twice nightly at 8:30 p.m. and 11:15 p.m. and features Halloween themed floats and Disney characters decked up in costumes. Get there early to get a good spot!
- Monstrous Scream-O-Ween Ball – Bust out your dance moves with Mike and Sulley at this Halloween themed dance party.
- HalloWishes – Head on over to Main Street U.S.A to watch one of the best firework displays of the entire year. The show usually kicks off at 10:15 p.m.
- Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular – One of the best parts of the Halloween party is the villains show. This takes place at 9:15 p.m., 10:40 p.m., and 12 a.m and features the Sanderson Sisters, Winifred, Mary and Sarah, from Hocus Pocus, as well as other Disney villains such as Dr. Facilier, Ooogie Boogie and Maleficent.
- Cadaver Dans Barbershop Quartet – Sing along with this hilarious quartet of undead singers who are guaranteed to make you laugh!
- The Haunted Mansion Holiday – See the Haunted Mansion like you’ve never seen it before; all decked up in an apparent homage to Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas.
- The Ride of the Headless Horseman – Prepare to get spooked as you watch the headless horseman make his way up and down Main Street USA.
- Enjoy Halloween Themed food – From desserts to dinner, all your food will be inspired by Halloween!
Which Disney Characters Can You See?
At Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party, guests will have the chance to see many of their favorite Disney characters including:
- Jack Skellington and Sally
- Mickey and Minnie Mouse and Donald and Daisy Duck in Halloween costumes
- Cruella De Ville
- Tinker Bell
- Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
- Buzz Lightyear
- Jack Sparrow
- Belle, Ariel, Cinderella, Tiana, and Rapunzel
- Jasmine and the Genie
- Pooh, Tigger, Piglet and Eeyore
- Tarzan, Jane, and Terk
- The Queen of Hearts
- Alice and the Mad Hatter
Tips for Making the Most of your Party Experience
In order to make the most of your time at Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party, here are a few tips to keep in mind:
- Bring your own trick or treat bags – Guests will have the chance to go trick or treating throughout the park. While Disney does provide you with bags, theirs are a little small, so bring bigger ones if you want more candy!
- Get there early – Make the most of your time at Disney by getting to the park early!
- Come in your favorite costume! – This is a great opportunity for you to come to Disney dressed up in your favorite Halloween costumes! Just check with the costume policy at Disney’s website first for what costumes are allowed.
- Meet your favorite characters! – Many characters do meet and greet sessions during the party. Find out where your favorite characters are going to be and head there early to avoid the big lines!
If you want to celebrate Halloween in an unforgettable way, head over the Magic Kingdom at Disney for Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party 2016! You and your family will get the chance to dress up in costume, trick or treat, and see Disney decked up in all of its Halloween glory! Get your Mickeys Halloween Party tickets today and don’t miss out on the Halloween Party of the year!
Mickey's Halloween Party Tickets Prices
Currently the average price for Mickey's Halloween Party tickets is $255. The date and location for this event is 29-Oct-18 at Disneyland, Anaheim. The minimum get-in price for Mickey's Halloween Party tickets is $255.
|Name||City||Date||Average Ticket Price||Get In Price
|Mickey's Halloween Party||Anaheim||29-Oct-18||$255||$255|
* Ticket Prices vary on hourly basis.
Q:Is it safe to buy Mickeys Halloween Party Tickets from your website?
A:Yes, it is perfectly safe to purchase Mickeys Halloween Party Tickets from our website via our certified brokers. We have been certified as safe by leading internet regulatory authorities and our website is protected by state of the art protection software. Please rest assured that all transactions you make with us will be conducted in a legal and safe manner.
Q:Are mickey halloween party tickets for sale on your website?
A:You can buy Mickeys Halloween Party Tickets from our website via our brokers. Our brokers offer some of the best prices on the internet and our service is extremely reliable. Rest assured that your tickets will reach you well with in time for the event.
Q:Where is the best place to buy mickeys not so scary halloween party tickets online?
A:You can buy Mickeys Halloween Party Tickets from our website via our brokers.Our brokers offer some of the best prices on the internet and our service is extremely reliable. Rest assured that your tickets will reach you well with in time for the event.