Lord Of The Rings Tickets
Let’s travel back to the magical land of J.R. R Tolkien where hobbits hold the centre stage. It is middle-earth where the power lies in the gold ring. This is a magical tale where the British Shire is being possessed by evil. It is a paranormal world dominated by supernatural beings where you can trust nobody, not even yourself. It is a legend reborn where Frodo is single handedly fighting against the dark forces. It’s not just the dark forces alone; will his urge of power let him survive? Will he be able to accomplish the mission assigned to him? How long will Gandalf’s advice save him from the powerful? See all the magic come alive at the musical theatre in an entirely new light!
Latest Lord Of The Rings Events
- One Man Lord of the Rings, Freede Little Theatre At Civic Center Music Hall, tickets for 06/04 7:30PM at Freede Little Theatre At Civic Center Music Hall, Oklahoma City, OK
- Thu Jun 4 2015
- One Man Lord of the Rings, Freede Little Theatre At Civic Center Music Hall, tickets for 06/05 7:30PM at Freede Little Theatre At Civic Center Music Hall, Oklahoma City, OK
- Fri Jun 5 2015
- One Man Lord of the Rings, Freede Little Theatre At Civic Center Music Hall, tickets for 06/06 1:30PM at Freede Little Theatre At Civic Center Music Hall, Oklahoma City, OK
- Sat Jun 6 2015
- One Man Lord of the Rings, Freede Little Theatre At Civic Center Music Hall, tickets for 06/06 7:30PM at Freede Little Theatre At Civic Center Music Hall, Oklahoma City, OK
- Sat Jun 6 2015
- The Philadelphia Orchestra: The Fellowship Of The Ring, The Mann Center For The Performing Arts, tickets for 07/23 7:30PM at The Mann Center For The Performing Arts, Philadelphia, PA
- Thu Jul 23 2015
- North Carolina Symphony: The Lord Of The Rings In Concert - The Fellowship Of The Ring, Red Hat Amphitheater (Formerly Raleigh Amphitheater and Festival Site), tickets for 09/18 7:30PM at Red Hat Amphitheater (Formerly Raleigh Amphitheater and Festival Site), Raleigh, NC
- Fri Sep 18 2015
The Lord of the Rings, after being a gigantic success at the movie theaters, is now being presented as a musical saga. It is an entirely new Middle-earth that would pleasantly remind you of why you loved this tale in the first place. This is the beginning of all magical tales; here is where the actual magic begins. Are you ready to watch this amazing story on stage? Be ready to enter the world of hairy-toed hobbits where they sing and dance. It is a production that pins you in the perilous maze like it has always been your home. It’s an adventure set in a "dim and tree-ish place" that baffles your mind and spins your head around. This inspiring trilogy of fantasy novels has yet to bring a whole new thrill and adventure for you in this theatric adaptation.
All the adventure of the Tolkien trilogy is boiled down to three hours of dramatic action. The narrative is well placed to offer a perfect jump start for the Tolkien’s aficionados as well as the newcomers. The intrigue of a mystical past and forceful action creates a dream like combination. The Opening where hobbits run after the fireflies gets us going in to the magical world of fantasy right away. It also has a nostalgic appeal of the old pastoral England where smoke belching chimneys and lush green shires set the scene.
The Story opens with Frodo Baggins, a hobbit who is living a happy life till he is deputed a task by the old and wise wizard Gandalf. The wizard asks him to travel all the way to Mount Doom and get rid of the evil ring that holds great power. He sets of to Mount Doom in the company of his chums for an epical journey that he never imagined. The quest which is barbed with danger and menace becomes a tale that is meant to be told. This is also their chance of exploring the untold secrets of the Middle-earth. Their quest becomes interesting with elves, rangers and dwarves helping them find their way and it gets unnerving with black riders and orcs following them around.
The music of the act also plays an important role in the development story. It is definitely not characterized as a musical but the musical elements are one of the dominant parts of this magical drama. The track list is lined up with amazing numbers like "The Road Goes On", "Saruman", "The Cat and the Moon", "Flight to the Ford", "The Song of Hope", "Star of Eärendil", "Lament for Moria", "The Golden Wood", "Lothlórien", "the Siege of the City of Kings", "Now and for Always", "Gollum/Sméagol", "Wonder" and "The Final Battle". This entire musical experience comes down to an exciting epilogue wrapping up with an extravagant grand finale.
The imaginative design brings forth the bosky shire creating an eerie and magical combination apt for the story. The characters of the play are in no way alienated on the stage but come down from the spotlight to enter your lives. Will they be able to escape Rivendell? Will they be able to find their way from the Dark Lord Sauron? Will Golden Wood ever be their destination? Will the damned ring finally be forsaken? You’ve got to buy the Lord of the Rings Tickets to know all this.