Late Nite Catechism Tickets
Your favorite comedy play is finally ready to be staged in your own city so do check out Late Nite Catechism. It is a subtle comic production that has been running for quite a long time now. This solo comedy play is surely one of the best in the genre and has garnered applauds from both the fans as well as the critics. Watching this hilarious play is a memorable experience so get Late Nite Catechism tickets ASAP
Late Nite Catechism Venues
- Late Nite Catechism Count Basie Theatre
- Late Nite Catechism Scottsdale Center
- Late Nite Catechism State Theatre - Easton
Late Nite Catechism Cities
- Late Nite Catechism Easton PA
- Late Nite Catechism Red Bank NJ
- Late Nite Catechism Scottsdale AZ
Latest Late Nite Catechism Events
- Late Nite Catechism, Scottsdale Center tickets for 01/06 08:00 PM at Scottsdale Center, Scottsdale, AZ
- Fri Jan 06 2017
- Late Nite Catechism III: 'Til Death Do Us Part, Scottsdale Center tickets for 01/07 08:00 PM at Scottsdale Center, Scottsdale, AZ
- Sat Jan 07 2017
- Late Nite Catechism, Scottsdale Center tickets for 01/13 08:00 PM at Scottsdale Center, Scottsdale, AZ
- Fri Jan 13 2017
- Late Nite Catechism III: 'Til Death Do Us Part, Scottsdale Center tickets for 01/14 08:00 PM at Scottsdale Center, Scottsdale, AZ
- Sat Jan 14 2017
- Late Nite Catechism, Scottsdale Center tickets for 01/20 08:00 PM at Scottsdale Center, Scottsdale, AZ
- Fri Jan 20 2017
- Late Nite Catechism III: 'Til Death Do Us Part, Scottsdale Center tickets for 01/21 08:00 PM at Scottsdale Center, Scottsdale, AZ
- Sat Jan 21 2017
- Late Nite Catechism, Count Basie tickets for 02/26 03:00 PM at Count Basie, Red Bank, NJ
- Sun Feb 26 2017
This play has been named Late Nite Catechism because it features a nun discussing various topics related to Christianity. This play is categorized in the genre of participatory theater, this type of theater plays usually feature just one main character on stage where as the audience becomes a part of the play. In case of Late Nite Catechism the main role is played by a nun who is a catholic teacher, whereas all the audience becomes her class students.
The play is written by Maripat Donovan and Vicki Quade. It’s debut was in 1993 and since then it has been running making it one of the longest running solo plays in the country. It has also become the longest running theatrical production in Arizona State. This was started as a fund raising play for a charity organization and till date it has collected an amazing two million dollars for the charity.
Initially the role of nun was played by Maripat Donovan herself and for her role she won the LADCC Award for Best Solo Performance, She was also nominated for two Los Angeles Drama Critic Circle Awards and one Outer Critics Circle for Outstanding Solo Performance. The charm of the play is definitely the main role of the nun that was being played by Donovan but now for quite some time it is being played by Patti Hannon. She is an amazing actress who surely knows the art of making people laugh mainly through her spontaneous wit and improvisational humor.
Despite being famous as a catholic oriented play one does not have to be catholic to watch it, in fact Late Nite Catechism is loved and appreciated by people of all faiths. It is also suitable for watching by people of all ages. It is a source of laugh for everyone who watches it and there is fair chance that one might not help participating in it. For the last thirteen years the play has been produced Entertainment Events Inc. which is a New York based company.
Late Nite Catechism is a solo play that has become immensely popular due to its unique format. While watching it you can become a part of it by participating as well. This will definitely be a worthwhile experience so you should be there with all your friends to enjoy. You can now get Late Nite Catechism tickets so book your deals in a timely manner.