Joel Osteen Brooklyn Tickets
Optimistic demeanor and positive preaching has made Joel Osteen a world renowned televangelist and megachurch pastor. Also a best-selling author and a motivational speaker, his tours like “A Night of Hope” have sold out huge venues. He has once again lined up inspirational sessions which include an event at the Barclays Center. If you’re looking to rekindle your faith in God or just want to be inspired then get your hands on Joel Osteen Brooklyn tickets. Osteen has touched many lives through his positive attitude and stressing on the power of love.
Joel Osteen Announces a Session in Brooklyn
Osteen has announced numerous lectures and motivational sessions this year, which includes a July 13 stop at the Barclays Center. Joel Osteen Brooklyn tickets are selling out fast as his followers are looking forward to inspirational sermons by him.
Despite being a man of faith and a religious personality, Joel Osteen has had his share of critics and faced controversies. He’s generally liked by the masses but even those who admire him are a bit apprehensive about his wealth. Osteen explains that it is nothing but God’s blessing on him and that He can bless anyone. He was criticized for showing up on his yacht to visit the flood site during Hurricane Harvey and it didn’t sit well with many.
But then there are so many who have admitted that Joel Osteen saved them from their worst moment through his words. His message of hope and tolerance has been received well by his followers. Here are some of the inspirational quotes by him.
- Seeing the positive in negative incidents. “You’re going to go through tough times, that’s life. But I say, nothing happens to you, it happens for you”.
- God opens new doors for those who, “keep faith, keep trust, keep the right attitude, and if you’re grateful”.
- Starting afresh. “Don’t go into the new year holding a grudge from previous year. Leave the hurts and disappointments behind”.
- On life’s philosophy. “Life’s too short to spend it trying to keep others happy. You can’t please everyone. To fulfill your destiny, stay true to your heart”.
- On man’s mission in this world. “God would not have put a dream in your heart if He had not already given you everything you need to fulfill it”.