Footloose is the story of a high school boy “Ren” who moves to another city with his mother, all prepared for new a environment. But what he did not imagine and could not bear were the strange rules and norms of the new city, particularly the ban on dancing. Get your Footloose tickets and find out how this young man sings and dances his way into adapting and influencing this new world around him.
- Buy Footloose The Musical, McCoy Center Tickets for Thu Nov 15 2018 Thu Nov 15 2018Footloose The Musical, McCoy Center, tickets for 11/15 19:30 at McCoy Center, New Albany, OH
- Thu Nov 15 2018
- Buy Footloose The Musical, McCoy Center Tickets for Fri Nov 16 2018 Fri Nov 16 2018Footloose The Musical, McCoy Center, tickets for 11/16 19:30 at McCoy Center, New Albany, OH
- Fri Nov 16 2018
- Buy Footloose The Musical, McCoy Center Tickets for Sat Nov 17 2018 Sat Nov 17 2018Footloose The Musical, McCoy Center, tickets for 11/17 14:30 at McCoy Center, New Albany, OH
- Sat Nov 17 2018
- Buy Footloose The Musical, McCoy Center Tickets for Sat Nov 17 2018 Sat Nov 17 2018Footloose The Musical, McCoy Center, tickets for 11/17 19:30 at McCoy Center, New Albany, OH
- Sat Nov 17 2018
- Buy Footloose The Musical, Hannah S. Block Community Arts Center Tickets for Fri Apr 26 2019 Fri Apr 26 2019Footloose The Musical, Hannah S. Block Community Arts Center, tickets for 04/26 19:30 at Hannah S. Block Community Arts Center, Wilmington, NC
- Fri Apr 26 2019
- Buy Footloose The Musical, Hannah S. Block Community Arts Center Tickets for Sat Apr 27 2019 Sat Apr 27 2019Footloose The Musical, Hannah S. Block Community Arts Center, tickets for 04/27 19:30 at Hannah S. Block Community Arts Center, Wilmington, NC
- Sat Apr 27 2019
Footloose is not just an ordinary drama, it does provide you with extensive entertainment but it also envelops you in it as the story progresses. Teens are certain to sing and dance along "Ren" and his friends, and grownups are equally certain to feel nostalgic. The play shows a boy moving from a metropolitan area to a small farming town. His ideals and thoughts are mismatched and often contradictory to his new hosts. But rather than arguing his way, he shows his new friends a new reflection of life. He pushes his way through the hard line mentalities of the community and leads them towards living the life. It is all because of Ren’s efforts that his friends get to have a real prom.
The performance celebrates the wisdom of a young man, against myopia of an old-fashioned school of thought. The story line brings out in the open the importance and effectiveness of listening to the ideas of young, energetic minds, and paves way towards a warm heart and an open mind, bridging the generation gap alongside it. Featuring the rocking rhythms of its Oscar and Tony-nominated top forty score along with vibrant music beats, Footloose is expected to make the audience thump their feet and clap their hands.
As the play unfolds, there are many twists in the story. A father aches for his son that he had lost, and a son longs for his father that walked out on him. A preacher tries to establish unjustified control over the youth of his town, out of aggression that he could not control his own daughter. A rebellious girl eyes the new struggling boy in town, and her boyfriend is all geared up on damaging his reputation, making his life even harder. Every aspect of the story seems to appeal to different audiences. People can relate to the characters, and due to the exceptional acting skills of these young Broadway stars, attendees can actually feel like it is their own story.
The story of the play is actually based on a 1998 musical, which was in turn a theatre version of a 1984 movie with the same name. The music to the play is provided by Tom Snow along with other musicians, and the lyrics to the songs are given by Dean Pitchford and Kenny Loggins. Walter Bobbie is the mind behind the book and the story. All in all Footloose is an extraordinary production, with breathtaking performances and a heart wrenching story. Be sure not to miss it, get your Footloose tickets today.
The reviews that the play has received as yet are more than just promising. The soundtrack album of the play has topped the Billboard charts and has already sold 15 million copies. Audiences who have already watched the play call it "a play that makes you want to dance in the streets. The amazing rock and pop songs like "The Girl Gets Around", "Let’s Hear It For The Boy", "Almost Paradise" and "Holding Out For A Hero" are just few of the many examples that have not only made the audiences sing and dance during the play but have also lead them to listen and hum these songs repeatedly for days after.
The theatre production flows, one scene blending into another, all the time keeping the audience on their feet. Smiles, laughter, tears, sobs, claps and thumps are all witnessed in the theatre while actors spill their magic on stage. Gasps and sighs among the audience makes it only better to watch the play amidst such huge crowds. Energetic performances, foot tapping beats, heartfelt lyrics, thrilling storyline and larger than life acting make Footloose a must-watch. Get your Footloose tickets today and become a part of an exciting journey through the lives of ordinary people living an extraordinary life. Get your tickets before they run out, or you will regret missing this wonderful Broadway performance.
Footloose Tickets Prices
Currently the average price for Footloose tickets is $46. The date and location for this event is 24-Aug-18 at The Freeman Stage At Bayside, Selbyville. The minimum get-in price for Footloose tickets is $33.
|Name||City||Date||Average Ticket Price||Get In Price
* Ticket Prices vary on hourly basis.