Cirque Mechanics Tickets
Make your way to the upcoming game that will feature the Anaheim Bolts playing against some of their fiercest competitors. Remember to get your hands on Anaheim Bolts tickets immediately, if you wish to watch your favorite team live.
Cirque Mechanics Venues
- Cirque Mechanics Atwood Concert Hall
- Cirque Mechanics Byham Theater
- Cirque Mechanics Collins Center for the Arts
- Cirque Mechanics Diamonstein Concert Hall - CNU Ferguson Center for the Arts
- Cirque Mechanics Emens Auditorium
- Cirque Mechanics: Pedal Punk Smothers Theatre At Pepperdine University
Latest Cirque Mechanics Events
- Cirque Mechanics: Pedal Punk, Diamonstein Concert Hall CNU Ferguson Center for the Arts tickets for 10/19 07:30 PM Diamonstein Concert Hall CNU Ferguson Center for the Arts
- Wed Oct 19 2016
- Cirque Mechanics: Pedal Punk, Collins Center for the Arts tickets for 12/04 07:00 PM Collins Center for the Arts
- Sun Dec 04 2016
- Cirque Mechanics: Pedal Punk, Smothers Theatre At Pepperdine University tickets for 01/13 07:30 PM Smothers Theatre At Pepperdine University
- Fri Jan 13 2017
- Cirque Mechanics: Pedal Punk, Atwood Concert Hall tickets for 04/07 07:30 PM Atwood Concert Hall
- Fri Apr 07 2017
- Cirque Mechanics: Pedal Punk, Atwood Concert Hall tickets for 04/08 02:00 PM Atwood Concert Hall
- Sat Apr 08 2017
- Cirque Mechanics: Pedal Punk, Atwood Concert Hall tickets for 04/08 07:30 PM Atwood Concert Hall
- Sat Apr 08 2017
- Cirque Mechanics, Emens Auditorium tickets for 04/25 07:30 PM Emens Auditorium
- Tue Apr 25 2017
The Bolts is a professional soccer team based in the city of Anaheim that competes in indoor soccer matches. The team came into existence when the former Los Angeles bolts that was created by Bernie Lilavois; an ex-coach of the infamous California Cougars, moved to Anaheim. The team stayed in Los Angeles for just one season i.e. the 2009-2010 seasons where it competed in the Premier Arena Soccer League. Since it’s move to Anaheim, the soccer team plays in the Professional Arena Soccer League.
Even though its establishment took place in the month of March of 2011, the Bolts did not compete against their first rivals till the month of November. The debut match that it played was against the San Diego Sockers and during the eight months that it didn’t play, the team was able to sign on the legendary indoor soccer player, Paul Wright, hold dance team tryouts and reveal their official dance team. Ever since November, the Bolts have played against rivals such as the Sacramento Surge, Turlock Express, Las Vegas Legends, Arizona Storm and the Tacoma Stars, swiping wins each time.
Supporting the colors, yellow and blue, the Bolts are known to play their home games at the Anaheim Convention Center which is a one million square feet establishment based on the Katella Avenue, in the city of Anaheim. Inaugurated in the year 1967, the facility can provide space for approximately nine thousand spectators, depending on the configuration of the game. Apart from being home to the Bolts, the stadium is also the home ground for the Anaheim Amigos American Basketball Association Team and the Anaheim Arsenals. Over the years numerous sports events have taken place at the convention center such as the Summer Olympics of 1984, during which time, the arena was also used for major wrestling events, the VEX Robotics World Championship of 2012 and the National Basketball Association’s Playoff series of 1992. Apart from sport’s games, the convention center also holds conferences such as Microsoft’s Professional Developers Conference regarding the unveiling of Windows 8 and the 3rd Annual VidCon Conference, both of which took place in 2012.
The Bolts are currently coached by Jeff Tackett, along with the assistance of Adriano de Lima, the assistant coach, Chris Phillips, the head trainer and Patrick Folger, the equipment manager. Together, they manage the team’s roster that consists of players such as Mike McAndrews, Manabu Kaji, Orlando Alcaraz, Garr Pearson, David Adams, Tommy Antunovich, Zach Bautista, Jayro Martinez, Jhonatan Bravo, Oscar Reyes, Danny Barrera, Diego Barrera and Luis Gonzalez, amongst numerous others. The team presents a diverse collective as these players are from all over the world such as Japan, California, Peru, Santa Ana and Brazil, New York and Long Beach. If you wish to see these players battle it out, all you need to do is buy Anaheim Bolts tickets.