Burning is a superb play with a dazzling story, a highly renowned cast and one of the most talented creative teams America has ever seen. This spectacular musical will clearly lift anyone who watches it live off their feet and it is yet another mind blowing and breathtaking work of art brought to America by Thomas Bradshaw, one of the most acclaimed emerging playwrights of this age. This fascinating play has a story that is incredibly mysterious and twisted, a story that will keep you in suspense, horrify you and amuse you in ways you can’t even imagine. This is a play that is already making headlines and is a play anyone can easily go and catch live at its venue through the use of these fantastic Burning tickets, available for anyone, anytime. This amazing play has already made headlines all over America and is surely one of the best ways to entertaine yourself today!
- Buy Upon A Burning Body, The Concourse at The International Tickets for Wed Aug 22 2018 Wed Aug 22 2018Upon A Burning Body, The Concourse at The International, tickets for 08/22 18:30 at The Concourse at The International, Knoxville, TN
- Wed Aug 22 2018
- Buy Upon A Burning Body, Basement Transmissions Theatre Tickets for Fri Aug 24 2018 Fri Aug 24 2018Upon A Burning Body, Basement Transmissions Theatre, tickets for 08/24 18:30 at Basement Transmissions Theatre, Erie, PA
- Fri Aug 24 2018
- Buy Burning Man Festival - Vehicle Pass, Black Rock City Parking Lots Tickets for Sun Aug 26 2018 Sun Aug 26 2018Burning Man Festival - Vehicle Pass, Black Rock City Parking Lots, tickets for 08/26 TBA at Black Rock City Parking Lots, Gerlach, NV
- Sun Aug 26 2018
- Buy Burning Man Festival - Week Pass, Black Rock City Tickets for Sun Aug 26 2018 Sun Aug 26 2018Burning Man Festival - Week Pass, Black Rock City, tickets for 08/26 TBA at Black Rock City, Gerlach, NV
- Sun Aug 26 2018
- Buy Upon A Burning Body, The Outpost - Kent Tickets for Thu Aug 30 2018 Thu Aug 30 2018Upon A Burning Body, The Outpost - Kent, tickets for 08/30 18:00 at The Outpost - Kent, Kent, OH
- Thu Aug 30 2018
- Buy Upon A Burning Body, Webster Underground Tickets for Tue Sep 4 2018 Tue Sep 4 2018Upon A Burning Body, Webster Underground, tickets for 09/04 18:30 at Webster Underground, Hartford, CT
- Tue Sep 4 2018
- Buy Upon A Burning Body, Worcester Palladium - Upstairs Tickets for Wed Sep 5 2018 Wed Sep 5 2018Upon A Burning Body, Worcester Palladium - Upstairs, tickets for 09/05 18:30 at Worcester Palladium - Upstairs, Worcester, MA
- Wed Sep 5 2018
- Buy Upon A Burning Body, Worcester Palladium Tickets for Wed Sep 5 2018 Wed Sep 5 2018Upon A Burning Body, Worcester Palladium, tickets for 09/05 18:30 at Worcester Palladium, Worcester, MA
- Wed Sep 5 2018
- Buy Upon A Burning Body, Montage Music Hall Tickets for Thu Sep 6 2018 Thu Sep 6 2018Upon A Burning Body, Montage Music Hall, tickets for 09/06 18:00 at Montage Music Hall, Rochester, NY
- Thu Sep 6 2018
- Buy Upon A Burning Body, The Crofoot Tickets for Fri Sep 7 2018 Fri Sep 7 2018Upon A Burning Body, The Crofoot, tickets for 09/07 18:00 at The Crofoot, Pontiac, MI
- Fri Sep 7 2018
- Buy Upon A Burning Body, Amsterdam Bar and Hall Tickets for Sun Sep 9 2018 Sun Sep 9 2018Upon A Burning Body, Amsterdam Bar and Hall, tickets for 09/09 17:30 at Amsterdam Bar and Hall, Saint Paul, MN
- Sun Sep 9 2018
- Buy Upon A Burning Body, Miramar Theatre Tickets for Tue Sep 11 2018 Tue Sep 11 2018Upon A Burning Body, Miramar Theatre, tickets for 09/11 17:30 at Miramar Theatre, Milwaukee, WI
- Tue Sep 11 2018
- Buy Upon A Burning Body, Fubar Tickets for Fri Sep 14 2018 Fri Sep 14 2018Upon A Burning Body, Fubar, tickets for 09/14 18:30 at Fubar, St. Louis, MO
- Fri Sep 14 2018
- Buy Upon A Burning Body, Black Sheep Tickets for Sun Sep 16 2018 Sun Sep 16 2018Upon A Burning Body, Black Sheep, tickets for 09/16 19:00 at Black Sheep, Colorado Springs, CO
- Sun Sep 16 2018
- Buy Upon A Burning Body, Mesa Theater & Club Tickets for Tue Sep 18 2018 Tue Sep 18 2018Upon A Burning Body, Mesa Theater & Club, tickets for 09/18 18:00 at Mesa Theater & Club, Grand Junction, CO
- Tue Sep 18 2018
- Buy Upon A Burning Body, Joe's Grotto Tickets for Thu Sep 20 2018 Thu Sep 20 2018Upon A Burning Body, Joe's Grotto, tickets for 09/20 18:30 at Joe's Grotto, Glendale, AZ
- Thu Sep 20 2018
- Buy Upon A Burning Body, Tricky Falls Theater Tickets for Fri Sep 21 2018 Fri Sep 21 2018Upon A Burning Body, Tricky Falls Theater, tickets for 09/21 18:00 at Tricky Falls Theater, El Paso, TX
- Fri Sep 21 2018
Burning is a play written by renowned and award winning playwright, Thomas Bradshaw. Thomas Bradshaw is one of the most acclaimed emerging playwrights of our time and his plays are renowned for being one of a kind, unique and simply enchanting in more ways than one. This is a playwright who has won the Guggenheim Award, one of the biggest honors a playwright can receive. It is therefore no surprise that Burning is a play that is simply amazing. Its story is interesting and shocking at the same time. The plot weaves through time and place with such stories that no other play has ever explored.
Burning has a story that has two main groups as the focus of the story; one is a very weird and highly unconventional family living in Greenwich Village in the eighties. The other part of the play surrounds a very successful black painter who is opening a brand new show in the Berlin of today to showcase his finest works but his works of art get misinterpreted in very drastic and dramatic ways by a group of horrifying Neo Nazis. The story then follows these two groups and the plot itself weaves from place to place in a haphazard manner that will definitely leave members of the audience on their feet and in a state of suspense and awe at all time. Burning is made even more mysterious by the fact that playwright Thomas Bradshaw weaves the story in a very unexpected manner, regularly dropping thunderbolts on the audience.
Burning shifts from being highly dramatic to being realistic; it covers everything from realistic issues like AIDS to drug addiction and some dramatic moments like uncomfortable yet hilarious scenes in which a group of Neo Nazis discusses how fibrous foods are important to good health and smooth bowel movements. Burning is written by Thomas Bradshaw and directed by Scott Elliot. It has a superb cast that includes some of the best known names in the world of theatre; Jeff Biehl, Barrett Doss, Reyna de Courcy, Hunter Foster, Drew Hildebrand, Andrew Garman, Evan Johnson, Andrew Polk, Danny Mastrogiorgio, Larisa Polonsky, Vladimir Versailles, Adam Trese and Stephen Tyrone Williams.
Burning, a masterpiece by Guggenheim Award winning playwright Thomas Bradshaw, is a production that blends in a story that is definitely the only one of its kind. It intersects two stories in two different eras; a contemporary and famous black painter goes to Germany for a show of his art only to find out that the person who owns the gallery has grievously misinterpreted his work and then a story in the eighties whereas a homeless teen goes to New York City and is adopted by an unusual pair who are also producing a play. In short, this is an epic tale of ambition, self invention and taboo testing, a play that has been praised by the likes of The New York Times and is easily seen live by booking Burning tickets.
Burning Tickets Prices
Currently the average price for Burning tickets is $267. The date and location for this event is 26-Aug-18 at Black Rock City Parking Lots, Gerlach. The minimum get-in price for Burning tickets is $119.
|Name||City||Date||Average Ticket Price||Get In Price
|Burning Man Festival - Vehicle Pass||Gerlach||26-Aug-18||$267||$119|
* Ticket Prices vary on hourly basis.