Black Violin Tickets
Black Violin is a hip hop duo which belongs to Florida. This brilliant musical duo consists of two highly proficient classical string instrumentalists. Wil B. who plays the viola and Kev Marcus who plays the violin. Both Wil B. as well as Kev Marcus went to the famous Dillard High School for Performing Arts. After completing high school, Marcus enrolled in the Florida International University whereas Wil B. went to Florida State University. Marcus came across Sam g, their manager at his university and eventually the three of them together created the known production company called DKNEX which also means Di-Versatile Music.
Black Violin Venues
- Black Violin Alberta Bair Theater
- Black Violin Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall
- Black Violin Carolina Theatre - Durham
- Black Violin Casa Manana
- Black Violin Cofrin Family Hall At Weidner Center For The Performing Arts
- Black Violin Fox Theatre - Tucson
- Black Violin HEB Performance Hall At Tobin Center for the Performing Arts
- Black Violin Kentucky Center - Brown Theatre
- Black Violin Martin Woldson Theatre At The Fox
- Black Violin McAninch Arts Center
- Black Violin Moore Theatre
- Black Violin Newberry Opera House
- Black Violin Saenger Theatre - AL
Black Violin Cities
Black Violin Schedule 2017-18
- Black Violin, Kentucky Center Brown Theatre tickets for 02/22 07:30 PM Kentucky Center Brown Theatre
- Wed Feb 22 2017
- Black Violin, Cofrin Family Hall At Weidner Center For The Performing Arts tickets for 03/12 07:30 PM Cofrin Family Hall At Weidner Center For The Performing Arts
- Sun Mar 12 2017
- Black Violin, Carolina Theatre Durham tickets for 03/23 08:00 PM Carolina Theatre Durham
- Thu Mar 23 2017
- Black Violin, Alberta Bair Theater tickets for 03/30 07:30 PM Alberta Bair Theater
- Thu Mar 30 2017
- Black Violin, Martin Woldson Theatre At The Fox tickets for 04/01 08:00 PM Martin Woldson Theatre At The Fox
- Sat Apr 01 2017
- Black Violin, Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall tickets for 04/03 07:30 PM Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall
- Mon Apr 03 2017
- Black Violin, Moore Theatre tickets for 04/05 07:30 PM Moore Theatre
- Wed Apr 05 2017
- Black Violin, Casa Manana tickets for 04/07 07:30 PM Casa Manana
- Fri Apr 07 2017
- Black Violin, HEB Performance Hall At Tobin Center for the Performing Arts tickets for 04/10 07:30 PM HEB Performance Hall At Tobin Center for the Performing Arts
- Mon Apr 10 2017
- Black Violin, Fox Theatre tickets for 04/13 07:30 PM Fox Theatre
- Thu Apr 13 2017
- Black Violin, Saenger Theatre AL tickets for 05/06 07:30 PM Saenger Theatre AL
- Sat May 06 2017
The name of the band comes from the influence the acclaimed jazz violinist, Stuff Smith, has had on Wil B. and Kev Marcus. Six months prior to his untimely death, Stuff Smith recorded a solo record which was known as Black Violin. Ultimately, the two musicians concurred on keeping the name as Stuff Smith represents their musical influence.
In 2005 at the Showtime at the Apollo, Black Violin successfully received the "Legend" title. They gained a lot of fame by performing alongside Alicia Keys at the Billboards Awards in 2004. They have also performed live with many other artists, bands and musicians from the industry. Apart from producing world class music, they are writers and producers also. One of the most recent appearances of theirs was on the PBS channel on a show known as "Angelina Ballerina". They came back to Florida in 2011, to do a concord.
The main musical genres of Black Violin are fusion, funk, modern classical, hip hop and jazz. The duo has been actively a part of the music industry since 2004 till the present day. The music recording label company that they are affiliated with is the DKNEX Music; Di Versatile, Inc. They have successfully given some commendable associated acts with DMX, Fat Joe, Wu- Tang Clan, Fort Minor and Akon. In 2008, they released an album which was self-titled. In 2006, they released BV Mixtape Series: Unleashed and in 2009 they released BV Mixtape Series: Unleashed II.
Although music acts are classified with the music genres that they infuse in their music, yet Black Violin group deems itself to be a more revolutionary act. They believe that the genres that they blend in to create their music should not be really labeled as "genres" as for them they are just "ingredients." What sets them apart from the conventional ones in the industry today is that they choose to permeate a rather daunting range of various kinds of music styles and also influences to create a more signature music which cannot be said to be quite maestro.
To explain their style of music, one can say that this is one of those duo’s which has two incredibly great violinists and along with their DJ, they are literally redefining the world of music. Their sway in the music style ranges from inspiration taken from Bachto Nas, Shostakovich and Jay-Z. This music group has totally broken all the normal norms of music creation and combines the modern tunes with classical ones to make music which is truly very rare and you might not have heard something like this before yet it is something that perhaps music fans should feel. The best thing is that this duo is just getting started. Well known for their live stage performances and shows, they are soon going to be coming to a great venue near you. This is the best time to avail the Black Violin tickets and experience a music event that will surely be a mind blowing experience for you.
It is their signature style to engage with their live audiences in all of their shows. Almost all of their live events have been completely sold out well in advance. So if you are a fan of the duo and want to be a part of an extraordinary music performance, then book your Black Violin tickets today and get the chance of watching them live.
Black Violin Events Tickets Prices
The average price for Black Violin Tickets start from $56. The minimum get in price is $36 for Black Violin Tickets at the Moore Theatre, Seattle. For a detailed look at ticket prices and amazing discounts, visit our website.
|Name||City||Date||Average Ticket Price||Get In Price
|Black Violin||Glen Ellyn||11-Mar-17||$231||$171|
|Black Violin||Green Bay||12-Mar-17||$159||$44|
|Black Violin||Fort Worth||7-Apr-17||$103||$64|
* Ticket Prices vary on hourly basis.
Q:For how long will Black Violin Tickets be available on your website?
A:Gear up to listen to live fusion, funk, modern classical, hip hop and jazz music by booking your Black Violin Tickets. Black Violin Tickets are currently available for sale, and will be so until stocks last. However, with Black Violin Tickets selling out faster than hot cakes, it is advised that you get yours at the earliest to avoid any problems.