Arizona Opera Tickets
Keep your eyes open for Arizona Opera’s next production that will be held at the Tilles Center for the Performing Arts. The event will showcase a rendition of Gaetano Donizetti’s dramma tragico, Lucia di Lammermoor. Mark your entry at this presentation by buying Arizona Opera tickets as soon as you can
Arizona Opera Venues
- Arizona Opera: Carmen Arizona Opera Center
- Arizona Opera: 7 Days of Merry Melodies Black Box Theatre at Phoenix Theatre - AZ
Arizona Opera Cities
Latest Arizona Opera Events
- Arizona Opera: 7 Days of Merry Melodies, Black Box Theatre at Phoenix Theatre AZ tickets for 12/18 08:00 PM Black Box Theatre at Phoenix Theatre AZ
- Fri Dec 18 2015
- Arizona Opera: 7 Days of Merry Melodies, Black Box Theatre at Phoenix Theatre AZ tickets for 12/20 03:00 PM Black Box Theatre at Phoenix Theatre AZ
- Sun Dec 20 2015
- Arizona Opera: 7 Days of Merry Melodies, Black Box Theatre at Phoenix Theatre AZ tickets for 12/22 08:00 PM Black Box Theatre at Phoenix Theatre AZ
- Tue Dec 22 2015
- Arizona Opera: Carmen, Arizona Opera Center tickets for 02/05 07:30 PM Arizona Opera Center
- Fri Feb 05 2016
- Arizona Opera: Carmen, Arizona Opera Center tickets for 02/06 07:30 PM Arizona Opera Center
- Sat Feb 06 2016
- Arizona Opera: Don Giovanni, Arizona Opera Center tickets for 02/26 07:30 PM Arizona Opera Center
- Fri Feb 26 2016
- Arizona Opera: Don Giovanni, Arizona Opera Center tickets for 02/27 07:30 PM Arizona Opera Center
- Sat Feb 27 2016
- Arizona Opera: Falstaff, Arizona Opera Center tickets for 04/01 07:30 PM Arizona Opera Center
- Fri Apr 01 2016
- Arizona Opera: Falstaff, Arizona Opera Center tickets for 04/02 07:30 PM Arizona Opera Center
- Sat Apr 02 2016
Arizona Opera is a Tucson-based opera company and the only one in America which plays regular seasonal shows in two cities; Phoenix and Tucson. Performing five shows per season, this organization was established under the leadership of James P. Sullivan, the institution’s general director in 1971. The debut production that was showcased in 1976 was a drama by Rossini named The Barber of Seville which was performed throughout Arizona. Ever since then, this one of a kind organization has held over one hundred and seventy fully-staged concerts and operas with a repertory that boasts a rich blend of traditional compositions that include operettas, baroques, verismo works, bel cantos and masterpieces that are centuries old. The Arizona Opera has successfully performed The Ring Cycle (Der Ring des Nibelungen) by the legendary composer and lyricist, Richard Wagner. Due to the complexity of this composition, it has only been performed by four other opera companies in America.
With the mission of promoting cultural enlightenment and enrichment, the Arizona Opera continues to provide audiences with high quality entertainment that provides exposure and expansive opportunities to all those witnessing their showcases. Their aim is to highlight, promote and celebrate this uniquely inspiring and moving art form throughout Arizona. Under the directorship of Scott Altman, who was inducted to this opera company in 2009, the Arizona Opera beautifully balances its performances by presenting artists of both emerging level and international appeal. Not only does it encourage upcoming entertainers to audition before each season, the company also invites some of the most favorite and beloved artists to return to the stage. Each performance by this opera company is completed with the help of the Arizona Opera Orchestra, an orchestral division of the company that was established in 2000 to present powerhouse performances to audiences each time.
With Joel Revzen as the organization’s principal conductor, the Arizona Opera Company has been presenting works by legendary composers such as Mozart, Puccini, Bizet, Verdi, Bellini, Donizetti, Gilbert & Sullivan, Gounod and Handel, amongst numerous others. This time this entertainment hub will be presenting a tragic opera that tells the story of a Lucy Ashton, an emotionally feeble girl who lives in the Lammermuir Hills of Scotland. As Lucy falls in love with Edgardo, a man from the Ravenswood family, with whom Lucy’s family has a long established rivalry, Lucy’s father and brothers plot to kill Edgardo and end his life and this relationship. Loosely based on the historic novel named The Bride of Lammermoor written by Sir Walter Scott, the story is set in the seventeen century and will surely take audiences on a journey through time.
This performance will take place at the Tilles Center for the Performing Arts, a premier concert hall which is located in Greenvale, NY. This facility that boasts seating space for around twenty two hundred spectators is known to hold a variety of shows from ballets to orchestral showcases, operas, Broadway shows, solo recitals, modern dance events and theatrical productions as well. Over the years artists who have made their way to this performing arts center include Yo-Yo Ma, Bill Cosby, MET Orchestra, Seiji Ozawa, James Taylor, Wynton Marsalis, Alvin Ailey American Dance Theatre and the Paper Bag Players, just to mention a few. Celebrating thirty two years of hosting events that have thrilled, excited and mesmerized audiences from all over Arizona; this facility is proudly announcing the forthcoming showcase by the Arizona Opera Company. So get your Arizona Opera tickets with in due course of time.
Q:What are the prices of arizona opera tickets?
A:Prices of Arizona Opera Tickets can be seen at our website and you can also contact our sales reps.