One of the most anticipated plays All the Way is coming your way. The show stars the very famous Bryan Cranston who is best known for playing Walter White in Breaking Bad and Hal in Malcolm in the Middle. Now he is set to portray President Lyndon B. Johnson in the backdrop of perhaps one of the most significant periods of American history. All the Way is set in the era of the Civil Rights Movement and features iconic characters such as Dr. Martin Luther King and J. Edgar Hoover. Originally written by Tad Mosel, the play won the playwright a Pulitzer Prize. Now with a stage production coming up, the demand for All the Way tickets is on all time high.
Latest All-the-Way Events
- Green Day, Aragon Ballroom, tickets for 10/23 7:00PM at Aragon Ballroom, Chicago, IL
- Sun Oct 23 2016
- Green Day, The Fillmore - Detroit, tickets for 10/24 6:30PM at The Fillmore - Detroit, Detroit, MI
- Mon Oct 24 2016
- LED - This Way To The Egress, Morrison Center For The Performing Arts, tickets for 10/29 8:00PM at Morrison Center For The Performing Arts, Boise, ID
- Sat Oct 29 2016
- Way Down Wanderers, Stoughton Opera House, tickets for 12/09 7:30PM at Stoughton Opera House, Stoughton, WI
- Fri Dec 9 2016
- The Way Down Wanderers, Limelight Eventplex, tickets for 12/10 8:00PM at Limelight Eventplex, Peoria, IL
- Sat Dec 10 2016
- Jingle All The Way, Newberry Opera House, tickets for 12/11 4:00PM at Newberry Opera House, Newberry, SC
- Sun Dec 11 2016
- Green Day, Nelson Mandela Forum, tickets for 01/11 8:30PM at Nelson Mandela Forum, Firenze, FI
- Wed Jan 11 2017
- Green Day, Hallenstadion - Zurich, tickets for 01/16 7:00PM at Hallenstadion - Zurich, Zurich, ZH
- Mon Jan 16 2017
- Green Day, AccorHotels Arena, tickets for 02/03 7:00PM at AccorHotels Arena, Paris 12, VP
- Fri Feb 3 2017
- Green Day & Against Me!, Talking Stick Resort Arena, tickets for 03/01 7:30PM at Talking Stick Resort Arena, Phoenix, AZ
- Wed Mar 1 2017
- Green Day & Against Me!, El Paso County Coliseum, tickets for 03/02 7:00PM at El Paso County Coliseum, El Paso, TX
- Thu Mar 2 2017
- Green Day & Against Me!, American Airlines Center, tickets for 03/04 7:30PM at American Airlines Center, Dallas, TX
- Sat Mar 4 2017
- Green Day & Against Me!, Toyota Center - TX, tickets for 03/05 7:00PM at Toyota Center - TX, Houston, TX
- Sun Mar 5 2017
- Green Day & Against Me!, BOK Center, tickets for 03/07 8:00PM at BOK Center, Tulsa, OK
- Tue Mar 7 2017
Among the many theatrical revivals that have been staged in recent times, All the Way stands out as one of the most appealing and fascinating. Written by Tad Mosel, an iconic American playwright, it premiered in 1960 and was based upon A Death in the Family, a novel written in 1957 by James Agee. Tad Mosel won the Pulitzer Prize for the play, as did James Agee for his novel. Today, this play has been revived and is now all ready for Broadway performances featuring none other than Breaking Bad famed Bryan Cranston in the lead role. The show is attracting great buzz and All the Way tickets are selling like hot cakes.
All the Way first premiered in 1960 at the Belasco Theatre where it ran for nearly a year and a total of three-hundred and thirty-three performances. Its plot, set in 1915 Knoxville, Tennessee, grabbed much of the audiences' attention. Today, the play is all set to be staged on Broadway, after some splendid performances at the American Repertory Theatre. Its story follows the first year of President Lyndon B. Johnson in office, who is described as a 'Shakespearean figure of towering ambition and appetite'. The story takes place in a particularly important moment in American history when the Civil Rights Act in the making.
All the Way's revival premiered in 2012 at the Oregon Shakespeare Festival. It was followed by shows at the American Repertory Theatre which featured \Bryan Cranston. The Broadway run will be held at the Neil Simon Theater on Broadway, a theater famous for staging musicals including the likes of Jesus Christ Superstar, Hairspray, Catch Me If You Can and Big Fish. The American Repertory Theatre and the Oregon Shakespeare Festival productions were both directed by Bill Rauch, who is all set to direct the Broadway run as well.
From the American Repertory Theater cast of the play, Brandon J. Dirden and Michael McKean will also be part of the Broadway cast, playing the roles of Dr. Martin Luther King and J. Edgar Hoover. The real USP of the show, however, is Bryan Cranston who will be essaying the role of President Lyndon B. Johnson.
Bryan Cranston played Hal in the popular TV comedy series, Malcolm in the Middle, which aired for six long years from 2000 to 2006. He then went on to play Walter White in Breaking Bad, a popular drama series aired on AMC. He has won Emmy Award for his role in Breaking three times consecutively. This has made him the first actor to do so since the sixties, after Bill Cosby. The three Emmy Awards were for the Outstanding Lead Actor in a Drama Series with one more Emmy Award won for Outstanding Drama Series after he became a Breaking Bad producer in 2011. He has also received three Emmy Award nominations for Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Comedy Series for his work in Malcolm in the Middle, added to four Golden Globe nominations for playing Walter White in Breaking Bad.
Bryan Cranson has also played roles in many movies, including such famous movies as Saving Private Ryan, Drive, Little Miss Sunshine and 2012 blockbuster, Argo. Altogether, the numerous awards he has won and his mastery of the art of acting make him the perfect lead for this play.
Bryan is not only a famous actor but he has also gained fame as a screenwriter, voice actor, film and TV director and producer. He has been a permanent part of the entertainment industry since 1982. Now his fans are eagerly waiting to watch him live in All The Way. From a fantastic cast to an eventful plot, this play has all the right ingredients to be a hit. Grab your All the Way tickets and see if the production has lived up to its expectations.