One of the most anticipated plays All the Way is coming your way. The show stars the very famous Bryan Cranston who is best known for playing Walter White in Breaking Bad and Hal in Malcolm in the Middle. Now he is set to portray President Lyndon B. Johnson in the backdrop of perhaps one of the most significant periods of American history. All the Way is set in the era of the Civil Rights Movement and features iconic characters such as Dr. Martin Luther King and J. Edgar Hoover. Originally written by Tad Mosel, the play won the playwright a Pulitzer Prize. Now with a stage production coming up, the demand for All the Way tickets is on all time high.
Latest All-the-Way Events
- Foundation: Indecision, Harms Way, King Nine & Society Abuse, Heaven Stage at Masquerade - GA, tickets for 04/30 6:00PM at Heaven Stage at Masquerade - GA, Atlanta, GA
- Sat Apr 30 2016
- Reel Pieces: Preview of All The Way and Conversation With Bryan Cranston, Anthony Mackie, Robert Schenkkan & Jay Roach, Kaufmann Concert Hall at 92nd Street Y, tickets for 05/18 7:30PM at Kaufmann Concert Hall at 92nd Street Y, New York, NY
- Wed May 18 2016
- Summer Camp Music Festival - 3 Day Pass, Three Sisters Park, tickets for 05/27 TBA at Three Sisters Park, Chillicothe, IL
- Fri May 27 2016
- 97.1 The Eagle BFD: Shinedown, 3 Doors Down & Collective Soul, Gexa Energy Pavilion, tickets for 05/29 2:00PM at Gexa Energy Pavilion, Dallas, TX
- Sun May 29 2016
- Brandon Bennett's Elvis My Way, Hard Rock Live - Mississippi, tickets for 06/10 8:00PM at Hard Rock Live - Mississippi, Biloxi, MS
- Fri Jun 10 2016
- Maks & Val: Our Way, King Center For The Performing Arts, tickets for 06/15 8:00PM at King Center For The Performing Arts, Melbourne, FL
- Wed Jun 15 2016
- Maks & Val: Our Way, Van Wezel Performing Arts Hall, tickets for 06/16 8:00PM at Van Wezel Performing Arts Hall, Sarasota, FL
- Thu Jun 16 2016
- Maks & Val: Our Way, Barbara B Mann Performing Arts Hall, tickets for 06/18 7:30PM at Barbara B Mann Performing Arts Hall, Fort Myers, FL
- Sat Jun 18 2016
- Maks & Val: Our Way, Kravis Center - Dreyfoos Concert Hall, tickets for 06/19 8:00PM at Kravis Center - Dreyfoos Concert Hall, West Palm Beach, FL
- Sun Jun 19 2016
- Maks & Val: Our Way, Florida Theatre Jacksonville, tickets for 06/21 8:00PM at Florida Theatre Jacksonville, Jacksonville, FL
- Tue Jun 21 2016
- Maks & Val: Our Way, Dr. Phillips Center - Walt Disney Theater, tickets for 06/22 8:00PM at Dr. Phillips Center - Walt Disney Theater, Orlando, FL
- Wed Jun 22 2016
- Maks & Val: Our Way, Cobb Energy Performing Arts Centre, tickets for 06/23 7:30PM at Cobb Energy Performing Arts Centre, Atlanta, GA
- Thu Jun 23 2016
- Maks & Val: Our Way, Humanities And Fine Arts Center, tickets for 06/24 7:30PM at Humanities And Fine Arts Center, Wilmington, NC
- Fri Jun 24 2016
- Buckcherry & Adelitas Way, Pompano Beach Amphitheatre, tickets for 06/25 7:00PM at Pompano Beach Amphitheatre, Pompano Beach, FL
- Sat Jun 25 2016
- Maks & Val: Our Way, Spartanburg Memorial Auditorium, tickets for 06/25 8:00PM at Spartanburg Memorial Auditorium, Spartanburg, SC
- Sat Jun 25 2016
- Maks & Val: Our Way, Ovens Auditorium, tickets for 06/26 7:30PM at Ovens Auditorium, Charlotte, NC
- Sun Jun 26 2016
- Maks & Val: Our Way, Carpenter Theatre at Richmond CenterStage, tickets for 06/28 7:30PM at Carpenter Theatre at Richmond CenterStage, Richmond, VA
- Tue Jun 28 2016
- Maks & Val: Our Way, Count Basie Theatre, tickets for 06/29 8:00PM at Count Basie Theatre, Red Bank, NJ
- Wed Jun 29 2016
- Maks & Val: Our Way, Count Basie Theatre, tickets for 06/30 8:00PM at Count Basie Theatre, Red Bank, NJ
- Thu Jun 30 2016
Among the many theatrical revivals that have been staged in recent times, All the Way stands out as one of the most appealing and fascinating. Written by Tad Mosel, an iconic American playwright, it premiered in 1960 and was based upon A Death in the Family, a novel written in 1957 by James Agee. Tad Mosel won the Pulitzer Prize for the play, as did James Agee for his novel. Today, this play has been revived and is now all ready for Broadway performances featuring none other than Breaking Bad famed Bryan Cranston in the lead role. The show is attracting great buzz and All the Way tickets are selling like hot cakes.
All the Way first premiered in 1960 at the Belasco Theatre where it ran for nearly a year and a total of three-hundred and thirty-three performances. Its plot, set in 1915 Knoxville, Tennessee, grabbed much of the audiences' attention. Today, the play is all set to be staged on Broadway, after some splendid performances at the American Repertory Theatre. Its story follows the first year of President Lyndon B. Johnson in office, who is described as a 'Shakespearean figure of towering ambition and appetite'. The story takes place in a particularly important moment in American history when the Civil Rights Act in the making.
All the Way's revival premiered in 2012 at the Oregon Shakespeare Festival. It was followed by shows at the American Repertory Theatre which featured \Bryan Cranston. The Broadway run will be held at the Neil Simon Theater on Broadway, a theater famous for staging musicals including the likes of Jesus Christ Superstar, Hairspray, Catch Me If You Can and Big Fish. The American Repertory Theatre and the Oregon Shakespeare Festival productions were both directed by Bill Rauch, who is all set to direct the Broadway run as well.
From the American Repertory Theater cast of the play, Brandon J. Dirden and Michael McKean will also be part of the Broadway cast, playing the roles of Dr. Martin Luther King and J. Edgar Hoover. The real USP of the show, however, is Bryan Cranston who will be essaying the role of President Lyndon B. Johnson.
Bryan Cranston played Hal in the popular TV comedy series, Malcolm in the Middle, which aired for six long years from 2000 to 2006. He then went on to play Walter White in Breaking Bad, a popular drama series aired on AMC. He has won Emmy Award for his role in Breaking three times consecutively. This has made him the first actor to do so since the sixties, after Bill Cosby. The three Emmy Awards were for the Outstanding Lead Actor in a Drama Series with one more Emmy Award won for Outstanding Drama Series after he became a Breaking Bad producer in 2011. He has also received three Emmy Award nominations for Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Comedy Series for his work in Malcolm in the Middle, added to four Golden Globe nominations for playing Walter White in Breaking Bad.
Bryan Cranson has also played roles in many movies, including such famous movies as Saving Private Ryan, Drive, Little Miss Sunshine and 2012 blockbuster, Argo. Altogether, the numerous awards he has won and his mastery of the art of acting make him the perfect lead for this play.
Bryan is not only a famous actor but he has also gained fame as a screenwriter, voice actor, film and TV director and producer. He has been a permanent part of the entertainment industry since 1982. Now his fans are eagerly waiting to watch him live in All The Way. From a fantastic cast to an eventful plot, this play has all the right ingredients to be a hit. Grab your All the Way tickets and see if the production has lived up to its expectations.