Wwe Live Hartford Tickets
WWE Holiday Tour is headed to Hartford on December 27 and it will be a thrilling night of live action sports entertainment. The holiday event will feature some of the biggest names in wrestling and WWE superstars and divas will bring a lot of drama and action to the XL Center. Fans have already started buying WWE Live Hartford tickets as they can’t wait to watch live John Cena take on Alberrto Del Rio, and an exciting fight between Dean Ambrose and Kevin Owen. The star studded live show will also feature Rusev, Big Show, The Miz, The Dudley Boyz and King Barrett. The ring will come alive with the divas Paige, The Bella Twins and Charlotte.
Wwe Live Hartford CT Tickets
WWE Live Holiday Tour Heads to Hartford
If you have already bought your WWE Live Hartford tickets then sit back and relax, and while you’re doing that, catch up on some interesting tidbits about your favorite wrestlers.
- Beneath his tough exterior John Cena is actually quite a sensitive guy. His motivation to work hard comes from a personal place. His brother was diagnosed with inoperable brain tumor and is only alive because it was detected early. He has a charity that works for disadvantaged kids.
- Cena has been a part of the WWE franchise for more than ten years, which is a longer reign than The Rock and Stone Cold Steve Austin.
- One of Big Show’s matches had long lasting consequences. During a tag match once against Kurt Angle, his partner got thrown out of the ring and the opponents brought a tranquilizer and shot Big Show. After he collapsed they shaved his head. It was the strangest thing to happen on WWE Live but Big Show liked the results as he has remained bald since then.
- Rusev is the first Bulgarian to sign up with WWE. He was trained by two superstars of the Attitude Era – Rikishi and Grangel.
- Due to his crazy antics, Dean Ambrose is called “The Lunatic Fringe” in WWE circuit. He has wrestled people with a hot dog cart and likes to steal championship titles.