WWE Live Bloomington Tickets
Excitement is at its peak in the WWE Universe. The wrestling superstars are entertaining fans in multiple cities and their tour next stops in Bloomington. Mark October 11 on your calendars as that’s when WWE Live Supershow will hit the US Cellular Coliseum. Leading the pack once again will be Roman Reigns and joining him in the ring are Randy Orton, The Wyatt Family, Rusev and Big Show. Like always the WWE Divas will be there to add spice to the event. With WWE Live Bloomington tickets close to selling out, a jam-packed arena is being anticipated which has become a signature style of all WWE Live shows.
10 Most Impressive WWE Physiques of All Time
Impressive physique and massive muscles have never been a pre-requisite in WWE Universe but the industry has now become more image conscious. A wrestler packing up some extra well-toned muscles and flaunting huge biceps would definitely have an edge over a leaner athlete. Fans also prefer the superhuman look in their favorite wrestlers and enjoy watching pulsating pecs and bulging biceps. Here are some wrestlers who boast of a killer physique.
- John Cena – Before joining WWE, Cena was a professional bodybuilder and that’s why it’s no surprise that the superstar is one of the fittest
- Triple H – “The Game” has always been a huge fan of bodybuilding and has kept himself in the best of shape.
- ‘Ravishing’ Rick Rude – The super talented Rude was a biggest fan of himself and would never miss a chance to show off his ripped abs during his matches.
- The Rock – Intense workouts have kept the “Great One” in an awe-inspiring shape.
- Scott Steiner – One of the most feared men in the ring, Steiner has an incredible physique that only adds to his man aura.
- Lex Luger – “The Total Package” was obsessed with his physique and his perfection earned him the reputation of a Narcissist.
- Ryback – The “Big Guy” justifies the name given to him and packs some eye-popping pecs and biceps.
- Vince McMahon – WWE owner has a physique that puts many active wrestlers to shame.
- Randy Orton – The “Viper” has kept himself fit with some serious workouts. Fans have always seen him in top shape.
- Hercules Hernandez – He certainly pulled off his name. He often turned heads with his top class physique.
WWE Live Bloomington Events Tickets Prices
Currently the average price for WWE Live Bloomington tickets is $144. The date and location for this event is 6-Mar-17 at US Cellular Coliseum, Bloomington. The minimum get-in price for WWE Live Bloomington tickets is $27.
|Name||City||Date||Average Ticket Price||Get In Price
|WWE: Live - Road to Wrestlemania||Bloomington||6-Mar-17||$144||$27|
* Ticket Prices vary on hourly basis.