West Virginia Mountaineers Tickets
Colleges and universities always provide an opportunity to their students to play sports, stay healthy and also rise to fame in their respective games. One such group is the very popular West Virginia Mountaineers that play different sports under the flagship of West Virginia University, they are attached with the NCAA (National Collegiate Athletic Association) Division 1 of the Big East Conference and are located in Morgantown West Virginia. The West Virginia Mountaineers are a joy to watch no matter which game they play so sports lovers be ready! Book your West Virginia Mountaineers tickets only from us and catch the excitement!
West Virginia Mountaineers Venues
- West Virginia Mountaineers Boone Pickens Stadium
- West Virginia Mountaineers Darrell K. Royal - Texas Memorial Stadium
- West Virginia Mountaineers Darrell K. Royal - Texas Memorial Stadium Parking Lots
- West Virginia Mountaineers vs. BYU Cougars FedexField
- West Virginia Mountaineers FedexField Parking Lots
- West Virginia Mountaineers Horejsi Family Athletics Center
- West Virginia Mountaineers Jack Trice Stadium
- West Virginia Mountaineers Jones AT&T Stadium
- West Virginia Mountaineers Mountaineer Field at Milan Puskar Stadium
- Kansas Jayhawks vs. West Virginia Mountaineers (WOMEN) Rock Chalk Park
West Virginia Mountaineers Cities
Latest West Virginia Mountaineers Events
- West Virginia Mountaineers vs. Missouri Tigers, Mountaineer Field at Milan Puskar Stadium tickets for 09/03 12:00 PM at Mountaineer Field at Milan Puskar Stadium, Morgantown, WV
- Sat Sep 03 2016
- West Virginia Mountaineers vs. Youngstown State Penguins, Mountaineer Field at Milan Puskar Stadium tickets for 09/10 02:00 PM at Mountaineer Field at Milan Puskar Stadium, Morgantown, WV
- Sat Sep 10 2016
- West Virginia Mountaineers vs. BYU Cougars, FedexField tickets for 09/24 03:30 AM at FedexField, Landover, MD
- Sat Sep 24 2016
- West Virginia Mountaineers vs. Kansas State Wildcats, Mountaineer Field at Milan Puskar Stadium tickets for 10/01 03:30 AM at Mountaineer Field at Milan Puskar Stadium, Morgantown, WV
- Sat Oct 01 2016
- Kansas Jayhawks vs. West Virginia Mountaineers (WOMEN), Rock Chalk Park tickets for 10/07 07:00 PM at Rock Chalk Park, Lawrence, KS
- Fri Oct 07 2016
- Texas Tech Red Raiders vs. West Virginia Mountaineers, Jones AT&T Stadium tickets for 10/15 03:30 AM at Jones AT&T Stadium, Lubbock, TX
- Sat Oct 15 2016
- Kansas Jayhawks vs. West Virginia Mountaineers (WOMEN), Horejsi Family Athletics Center tickets for 10/20 06:30 PM at Horejsi Family Athletics Center, Lawrence, KS
- Thu Oct 20 2016
- West Virginia Mountaineers vs. TCU Horned Frogs, Mountaineer Field at Milan Puskar Stadium tickets for 10/22 03:30 AM at Mountaineer Field at Milan Puskar Stadium, Morgantown, WV
- Sat Oct 22 2016
- Oklahoma State Cowboys vs. West Virginia Mountaineers, Boone Pickens Stadium tickets for 10/29 03:30 AM at Boone Pickens Stadium, Stillwater, OK
- Sat Oct 29 2016
- Texas Longhorns vs. West Virginia Mountaineers, Darrell K. Royal - Texas Memorial Stadium tickets for 11/12 03:30 AM at Darrell K. Royal Texas Memorial Stadium, Austin, TX
- Sat Nov 12 2016
West Virginia Mountaineers history can be traced to 1891 when they started off their sports events mainly football and since then they have been winning laurels for the West Virginia University and some of their players have also competed in the Olympics which is truly prestigious for the Mountaineers. As of yet they have expanded their expertise to a whole lot of other games and currently West Virginia Mountaineers have 17 varsity teams playing in different types of men and women sporting events such as soccer, swimming, rifle, gymnastics, football, rowing, wrestling and women tennis. The Mountaineers have 2 fight songs that are usually played at all their games, official is Hail, West Virginia and the unofficial but very popular is Take Me Home, Country Roads sung by acclaimed singer John Denver.
The Mountaineers first and foremost game was American football in 1891 and they have been pretty active in that since then, they won their first ever match in 1893 and till date they have won 8 Southern Conference and 6 Big East Conference titles. Like other teams they also have a thrilling rivalry with teams like Pittsburg Panthers and Maryland Terrapins. From a very long time the Mountaineers play all their football matches at Mountaineer Field that is made up of FieldTruf and can seat up to 60000 spectators.
West Virginia Mountaineers have also made their presence felt in the field of basketball since they got active in 1955, since their start they have an amazing 23 NCAA Tournament appearances and have won 13 Conference Tournaments which is really impressive. Some note able players that have played an important role in winning of this great team in the past are Rod Thorn, Jerry West and Rod Hundley, this senior player lineup is considered as one of the strongest line-ups ever in the history of the team. Current team coach is Bob Huggins who has also played for the Mountaineers from 1975-77, the Mountaineers play all their matches at the very classic West Virginia University Coliseum located on Monongahela Blvd in Morgantown with a seating capacity for 14000 fans.
The Rifle shooting team of WVU is also a great one and till date they have 14 NCAA Championships to their name and above all this great team has produced 13 star shooters that have been selected at different times for the Olympics Shooting team which is a great prestige for WVU. The rifle team specializes in different categories of Air Rifle shooting and practice at WVU Shell Building. Mountaineers women soccer team is also a good one as they have 1 Big East Conference Championship 2007 to their name, both men and women soccer teams play their home matches at the famous Dick Dlesk Soccer Stadium that has a capacity of 1600 viewers. The Mountaineers swimming team must also be mentioned as they also have a contribution towards overall team success, one male and female swimmer were selected to be a part of US Olympic swimming team and this too is a great honor.
The WVU official logo is the Flying WV adopted in 1983, the mountaineer is the official mascot a star player who is selected every year, the official color of the team are blue and old gold, apart from playing official song the Mountaineers mascot also fires one shot from a period rifle at the start of sports events. West Virginia Mountaineers are truly a tough customer in very game they play and especially when they are up against their traditional rivals, the matches are bound to get more thrilling. So all you WVU fans get your West Virginia Mountaineers tickets from us and have a riveting experience!
Q:Can I get some West Virginia Mountaineers Tickets?
A:You can pick from West Virginia Mountaineers tickets now!
Q:How many tickets for West Virginia Mountaineers are there in your stock?
A:We have ample West Virginia Mountaineers Tickets on our website. Choose from our large inventory and order yours today!
Q:Till when can we get west virginia mountaineers discounted tickets?
A:You can get west virginia mountaineers Tickets on discounted rates before the date of the event. Check and place the order as early as possible.
Q:Do I need to be a member of your website to buy west virginia mountaineers tickets 2016?
A:We do not require membership and you can buy West Virginia Mountaineers Tickets from us without being a member.
Q:How will you ensure my cheap west virginia mountaineers tickets are delivered to me safely?
A:We use the best courier companies in the world to deliver tickets to our valued customers so rest assured your West Virginia Mountaineers Tickets will be delivered to you as safely as possible.