Villanova Wildcats Tickets
They are undoubtedly the athletic giants of the State of Pennsylvania and they are none other than Villanova Wildcats. No matter which game they play, the Wildcats truly live up to their name as they are agile, alert, sharp and the fans feel as if they are seeing a bunch of wildcats playing in the field. Villanova Wildcats play in the NCAA (National Collegiate Athletic Association) Division 1 which is more recently now known as the Big East except in American football in which they compete in the Colonial Athletic Association Conference. The Wildcats are all set to play yet another array of exciting games very soon so sports lovers, grab your Villanova Wildcats tickets only from us and catch the excitement!
Villanova Wildcats Venues
- Villanova Wildcats Allstate Arena
- Villanova Wildcats BMO Harris Bradley Center
- Villanova Wildcats CenturyLink Center Omaha
- Villanova Wildcats Cintas Center
- Villanova Wildcats Dunkin Donuts Center
- Villanova Wildcats Hinkle Fieldhouse
- Villanova Wildcats Madison Square Garden
- Villanova Wildcats Prudential Center
- Villanova Wildcats The Palestra
- Villanova Wildcats The Pavilion At Villanova
- Villanova Wildcats Verizon Center - DC
- Villanova Wildcats Wells Fargo Center - PA
Villanova Wildcats Cities
- Villanova Wildcats Cincinnati OH
- Villanova Wildcats Indianapolis IN
- Villanova Wildcats Milwaukee WI
- Villanova Wildcats New York NY
- Villanova Wildcats Newark NJ
- Villanova Wildcats Omaha NE
- Villanova Wildcats Philadelphia PA
- Villanova Wildcats Providence RI
- Villanova Wildcats Rosemont IL
- Villanova Wildcats Villanova PA
- Villanova Wildcats Washington DC
Latest Villanova Wildcats Events
- Villanova Wildcats vs. La Salle Explorers, The Palestra tickets for 12/06 07:00 PM at The Palestra, Philadelphia, PA
- Tue Dec 06 2016
- Villanova Wildcats Vs. Temple Owls, The Pavilion At Villanova tickets for 12/13 07:00 PM at The Pavilion At Villanova, Villanova, PA
- Tue Dec 13 2016
- Villanova Wildcats vs. American University Eagles, The Pavilion At Villanova tickets for 12/21 06:30 PM at The Pavilion At Villanova, Villanova, PA
- Wed Dec 21 2016
- Villanova Wildcats vs. DePaul Blue Demons, The Pavilion At Villanova tickets for 12/28 06:30 PM at The Pavilion At Villanova, Villanova, PA
- Wed Dec 28 2016
- Creighton Bluejays vs. Villanova Wildcats, CenturyLink Center Omaha tickets for 12/31 12:00 PM at CenturyLink Center Omaha, Omaha, NE
- Sat Dec 31 2016
- Butler Bulldogs vs. Villanova Wildcats, Hinkle Fieldhouse tickets for 01/04 06:30 PM at Hinkle Fieldhouse, Indianapolis, IN
- Wed Jan 04 2017
- Villanova Wildcats vs. Marquette Golden Eagles, Wells Fargo Center - PA tickets for 01/07 07:30 PM at Wells Fargo Center PA, Philadelphia, PA
- Sat Jan 07 2017
- Villanova Wildcats vs. Xavier Musketeers, The Pavilion At Villanova tickets for 01/10 07:00 PM at The Pavilion At Villanova, Villanova, PA
- Tue Jan 10 2017
- St. Johns Red Storm vs. Villanova Wildcats, Madison Square Garden tickets for 01/14 12:00 PM at Madison Square Garden, New York, NY
- Sat Jan 14 2017
- Marquette Golden Eagles vs. Villanova Wildcats, BMO Harris Bradley Center tickets for 01/24 07:00 PM at BMO Harris Bradley Center, Milwaukee, WI
- Tue Jan 24 2017
- Providence Friars vs. Villanova Wildcats, Dunkin Donuts Center tickets for 02/01 07:00 PM at Dunkin Donuts Center, Providence, RI
- Wed Feb 01 2017
- Xavier Musketeers vs. Villanova Wildcats, Cintas Center tickets for 02/11 02:30 PM at Cintas Center, Cincinnati, OH
- Sat Feb 11 2017
- DePaul Blue Demons vs. Villanova Wildcats, Allstate Arena tickets for 02/13 08:00 PM at Allstate Arena, Rosemont, IL
- Mon Feb 13 2017
- Seton Hall Pirates vs. Villanova Wildcats, Prudential Center tickets for 02/18 12:30 PM at Prudential Center, Newark, NJ
- Sat Feb 18 2017
Villanova Wildcats is a name given to a group of different athletic teams that play under the patronage of Villanova University in Pennsylvania. The Wildcats take active part in a variety of sports like basketball, American football, Lacrosse, track and field with 24 varsity teams. They play all their basketball matches in The Pavilion that is located on campus but for high attendance games, the venue is the very beautiful and famous Well Fargo Centre. Located on 3601 S Broad St in Philadelphia, Well Fargo Centre is also the home arena to the very famous hockey team Philadelphia Flyers. All the football matches are played at the University’s very own Villanova Stadium. Villanova Wildcats are nicknamed Wildcats with Will D. Cat being their mascot and their fight song is V for Villanova, the official team colors are Blue, White and Light Blue.
Villanova Wildcats basketball team is a part of the Big East Conference and the Philadelphia Big Five. Since their debut in 1920 they have 30 NCAA appearances to their name which is in fact the 8th highest in history by any team. Till date they have one NCAA Championship to their name in 1985 and they have played in NCAA final four times in 1939, 71, 85 and 2009. The team’s performance over the last few years has been pretty impressive and the credit goes to acclaimed coach Jay Wright who has been with the team for the past 7 years. Villanova Wildcats football team can be termed as one of the oldest college teams as it was founded in 1894 and after playing for almost 9 decades it was disbanded in 1981 due to fund issues but the team was finally revived in 1985 under the guidance of seasoned coach Andy Talley and after 27 years Talley is still the team’s coach. The Wildcats have won the NCAA Division Football Championship in 2009, in this game they beat their arch rivals Grizzlies of University of Montana in a nail biting match in 23-21, their recent success have landed them an invitation to join the Big East.
The Wildcat Lacrosse team has not been able to show some great performance but they have worked really hard on it and the result was that they stunned everyone by winning their first ever CAA title in 2009. Villanova Wildcats Track and Field team has a pretty impressive record with a humongous 69 NCAA Championships which includes 33 outdoor and 36 indoor events, 8 NCAA team championships (4 cross country, 3 indoor and 1 outdoor), Villanova is truly a heaven of talent as it has produced 28 male Olympic Athletes out of which 10 have won Olympic medals which include (7 Gold, 3 Silver) as far as the women team is concerned it has produced 7 Olympians like Sonia O’Sullivan, Jen Rhines and Carrie Tollefson. Villanova Wildcats also hold a unique record that since 1948 at least one of its athletes participates in every Summer Olympics, as of yet Wildcats have won 9 Gold and 4 silver medals. Both Wildcats men and women team also regularly participate in the Penn Relay Championships, the men’s team has registered 112 wins which is the highest by any school and the women’s team has won 28 Championships.
Villanova Wildcats surely give a mesmerizing performance in every game they play, they have set their eyes on the upcoming championships and also expect to see some of their amazing athletes to take part in the prestigious Olympics event. Sports fans you must be at the venue to watch the Wildcats play and the best way is by getting your Villanova Wildcats tickets from us as we give you value for money!
They are one of the best teams and can be considered the giants of Pennsylvania State and they are the Wildcats of Villanova. The Villanova Wildcats are fierce, agile and active, it can be said that they truly live up to their name of being the wildcats. They play in the Big East Conference also known as NCAA (National Collegiate Athletic Association) Division 1 but they play their football matches in the Colonial Athletic Association Conference. Villanova Wildcats are an amazing team to watch and they are all set play some exciting games so all sports lovers must be there, fans book your Villanova Wildcats tickets only from us as we give you value for money!
Villanova University has a group of athletic teams that take part in different sporting events and they are called Villanova Wildcats. They have 24 varsity teams that actively participate in different games like lacrosse, football and basketball. Wildcats play all their basket ball matches at on campus venue called The Pavilion but incase of more spectators the matches can be played at the very spacious Wells Fargo center situated on 3601 S Broad St in Philadelphia, this venue is also the home arena of the very famous ice hockey team the Philadelphia Flyers. Villanova University has its own football ground called Villanova Stadium and all matches take place there. Villanova Wildcats fight song is V for Villanova, their mascot is Will D. Cat and they are nicknamed Wildcats.
Villanova Wildcats basketball team is a part of the Philadelphia Big Five and the Big Eastern Conference. Their basketball history dates back to the 1920’s, and since their debut they have appeared in NCAA 30 times which is the 8th highest participation by any team in college basketball history but to date they have won only one NCAA Championship in 1985. They have played the NCAA final four times in 1939-71-85-2009. The team has improved a lot over the past few years and undoubtedly the credit for this goes to acclaimed coach Jay Wright who has been leading the team for the past seven years. Villanova Wildcats football team history goes back to 1894 and the team can be quoted as one of the oldest college football teams, this team was disbanded in the early 80’s due to financial issues but was revived in 1985 and since then the team is being coached by the very seasoned Andy Talley and since the revival Talley has been coaching the team. The year 2009 saw the Wildcats beating their old rivals University of Montana Grizzlies 23-21 in a tough match and they have been invited to join the prestigious Big East.
The Wildcats also has a lacrosse team that has not been performing very well but they have put great effort in improving their game, a proof of this is that they stunned everyone by wining their first ever CAA title in 2009. Wildcats have a great track and field record as they have 69 NCAA Championships to their name including 36 indoor and 33 outdoor events, and 8 NCAA team championships 3 indoor, 1 outdoor and 4 cross country. Villanova is famous for producing world class players and athletes, twenty eight men have taken part in Olympics out which ten have won medals seven Gold and three Silver. The Villanova Wildcats women team is also very good as it has produced some great Olympians like Jen Rhines, Carrie Tollefson and Sonia O’Sullivan. As far as the Summer Olympics are concerned Wildcats have a unique record that since 1948 at least one of its athletes participates in it and till date the Wildcats have won four Silver and nine Gold medals. Villanova Wildcats team actively participates in Penn Relay Championships, the women team has won 28 and the men’s team has won a record 112.
Villanova Wildcats are true fighters and no matter which game they play their opponent faces a tough competition, the Wildcats always aim for the highest and they are looking forward to see some of their good players in the Olympics. Sports lovers ensure your presence at the venue as you should not miss the matched of Wildcats and the best way to be there is by getting your Villanova Wildcats tickets from us!