Utsa Roadrunners Tickets
Representing the University of Texas at San Antonio, UTSA Roadrunners played their first college football season in 2011. As a new team they surely gave their opponents a tough time on the field and although 2014 season had some hiccups, they are ready to give their best in the upcoming games. Brimming with potential, the team will play home as well as away games this season, and fans are buying UTSA Roadrunners tickets to give the new team full support. Their schedule includes tough matches against Louisiana Tech Bulldogs, Southern Miss Golden Eagles, Old Dominion Monarchs and Rice Owls. So put on those blue and orange jerseys, and cheer the side to victory.
Utsa Roadrunners Venues
Utsa Roadrunners Schedule 2017-18
- Baylor Bears vs. UTSA Roadrunners, Baylor Ballpark tickets for 03/28 06:05 PM Baylor Ballpark
- Tue Mar 28 2017
- Rice Owls vs. UTSA Roadrunners, Reckling Park tickets for 04/28 06:30 PM Reckling Park
- Fri Apr 28 2017
- Rice Owls vs. UTSA Roadrunners, Reckling Park tickets for 04/29 02:00 PM Reckling Park
- Sat Apr 29 2017
- Rice Owls vs. UTSA Roadrunners, Reckling Park tickets for 04/30 01:00 PM Reckling Park
- Sun Apr 30 2017
- Baylor Bears vs. UTSA Roadrunners, McLane Stadium tickets for 09/09 03:30 AM McLane Stadium
- Sat Sep 09 2017
- UTSA Roadrunners vs. Southern Jaguars, Alamodome tickets for 09/16 03:30 AM Alamodome
- Sat Sep 16 2017
- Texas State Bobcats vs. UTSA Roadrunners, Bobcat Stadium TX tickets for 09/23 03:30 AM Bobcat Stadium TX
- Sat Sep 23 2017
- UTSA Roadrunners vs. Southern Miss Golden Eagles, Alamodome tickets for 10/07 03:30 AM Alamodome
- Sat Oct 07 2017
- North Texas Mean Green vs. UTSA Roadrunners, Apogee Stadium tickets for 10/14 03:30 AM Apogee Stadium
- Sat Oct 14 2017
- UTSA Roadrunners vs. Rice Owls, Alamodome tickets for 10/21 03:30 AM Alamodome
- Sat Oct 21 2017
- UTSA Roadrunners vs. UAB Blazers, Alamodome tickets for 11/11 03:30 AM Alamodome
- Sat Nov 11 2017
- UTSA Roadrunners vs. Marshall Thundering Herd, Alamodome tickets for 11/18 03:30 AM Alamodome
- Sat Nov 18 2017
- Louisiana Tech Bulldogs vs. UTSA Roadrunners, Joe Aillet Stadium tickets for 11/25 03:30 AM Joe Aillet Stadium
- Sat Nov 25 2017
Go Roadrunners, Go!
Soon the fight song Go Roadrunners, Go! will be blaring off the speakers at the Alamodome. UTSA Roadrunners have many games lined up at their home stadium and one of their early encounters will be against Louisiana Tech Bulldogs. Fans with UTSA Roadrunners tickets are ready to join the mascot Rowdy at the 65,000-seat arena and a near full house crowd is being anticipated.
College football has always enjoyed an ardent fan following that sometimes equals that of pro-football. Students, parents and generally the lovers of sport all show up at the stadiums to support their region’s college team and in the process fierce rivalries have surfaced. While the players are fighting it out on the field, spectators are also engaging in a fight or two in the stands, taunting each other and heating up the ambiance with their fight songs. Even though they are new to the college football scene, UTSA Roadrunners have already formed rivals in Texas State Bobcats and North Texas Mean Green. The rivalry between the Roadrunners and State Bobcats started when the former defeated the latter 38 to 31 in 2012 series. The rivalry was put on hold as in 2013 the team Texas moved to Sun Belt Conference and UTSA ended up at the Conference USA. But if rumors are to be believed they will meet each other in 2017 and fans are hoping for some solid fireworks.
UTSA Roadrunners 2015 Season
Making improvements all around, Coach Larry Coker has strengthened the defense with four starters and while there are no all-stars in the side, the team is counting on its veterans to play to their full potential. All eyes are on DE Codie Brooks to channel his best self and team up with Jason Neill to put defense into high gear. It’s expected that the Roadrunners will rip the training wheels off from Jarveon Williams and introduce him as the key offense player. Although the youngster has a lot of potential, he needs support from not just the coaching staff but also the rest of the unit if he wants to run those additional yards.
Elevating his play in 2014 season, LB Drew Douglas will be the heart and soul of Roadrunners’ defense in 2015. A senior player, he will be returning as the starter and a lot is expected from him as he’s hard working, smart and not prone to many mistakes. UTSA can rise as legitimate contenders if they play their best football this college season. Their schedule is packed with some tough games including the opening ones against Arizona, Oklahoma State, Kansas State and Colorado State. For the Roadrunners the season must end with enough momentum so that they enter 2016 with optimism.
Utsa Roadrunners Events Tickets Prices
The average price for Utsa Roadrunners Tickets start from $9. The minimum get in price is $6 for Utsa Roadrunners Tickets at the Reckling Park, Houston. For a detailed look at ticket prices and amazing discounts, visit our website.
|Name||City||Date||Average Ticket Price||Get In Price
|Baylor Bears vs. UTSA Roadrunners||Waco||28-Mar-17||$9||$9|
|Rice Owls vs. UTSA Roadrunners||Houston||28-Apr-17||$19||$6|
|Rice Owls vs. UTSA Roadrunners||Houston||29-Apr-17||$22||$13|
|Rice Owls vs. UTSA Roadrunners||Houston||30-Apr-17||$22||$13|
|UTSA Roadrunners vs. Houston Cougars||San Antonio||2-Sep-17||$92||$52|
|Baylor Bears vs. UTSA Roadrunners||Waco||9-Sep-17||$55||$26|
|UTSA Roadrunners vs. Southern Jaguars||San Antonio||16-Sep-17||$27||$18|
|Texas State Bobcats vs. UTSA Roadrunners||San Marcos||23-Sep-17||$45||$30|
|UTSA Roadrunners vs. Southern Miss Golden Eagles||San Antonio||7-Oct-17||$39||$26|
|North Texas Mean Green vs. UTSA Roadrunners||Denton||14-Oct-17||$24||$13|
* Ticket Prices vary on hourly basis.