Utah State Aggies Tickets
The Utah State Aggies football team represents Utah State University in the NCAA Division I FBS football season. The Aggies home games are scheduled to take place at the Romney Stadium. This is the first season that the Aggies will participate as members of the Mountain West Conference in the Mountain Division. Utah State Aggies tickets promise an exciting season, with new Head Coach, Matt Wells taking over and capitalizing on their success of the previous season.
Utah State Aggies Venues
- Utah State Aggies Bulldog Stadium
- Duke Blue Devils vs. Utah State Aggies Cameron Indoor Stadium
- Utah State Aggies Falcon Stadium
- Exhibition: Utah State Aggies vs. Cal State Monterey Bay Otters Glen Smith Spectrum
- BYU Cougars Vs. Utah State Aggies Marriott Center
- Utah State Aggies Vs. Boise State Broncos Merlin Olsen Field At Maverik Stadium (formerly Romney Stadium)
- Utah State Aggies Qualcomm Stadium
- New Mexico Lobos vs. Utah State Aggies The Pit (Formerly University Arena - NM)
- Utah State Aggies University Stadium
- San Diego State Aztecs vs. Utah State Aggies Viejas Arena At Aztec Bowl
Utah State Aggies Cities
Latest Utah State Aggies Events
- Fresno State Bulldogs vs. Utah State Aggies, Bulldog Stadium tickets for 10/10 07:30 PM at Bulldog Stadium, Fresno, CA
- Sat Oct 10 2015
- Utah State Aggies Vs. Boise State Broncos, Merlin Olsen Field At Maverik Stadium (formerly Romney Stadium) tickets for 10/16 07:00 PM at Merlin Olsen Field At Maverik Stadium (formerly Romney Stadium), Logan, UT
- Fri Oct 16 2015
- San Diego State Aztecs vs. Utah State Aggies, Qualcomm Stadium tickets for 10/23 07:30 PM at Qualcomm Stadium, San Diego, CA
- Fri Oct 23 2015
- Utah State Aggies Vs. Wyoming Cowboys, Merlin Olsen Field At Maverik Stadium (formerly Romney Stadium) tickets for 10/30 08:15 PM at Merlin Olsen Field At Maverik Stadium (formerly Romney Stadium), Logan, UT
- Fri Oct 30 2015
- Exhibition: Utah State Aggies vs. Oklahoma Panhandle State Aggies, Glen Smith Spectrum tickets for 10/31 07:00 PM at Glen Smith Spectrum, Logan, UT
- Sat Oct 31 2015
- Exhibition: Utah State Aggies vs. Cal State Monterey Bay Otters, Glen Smith Spectrum tickets for 11/06 07:00 PM at Glen Smith Spectrum, Logan, UT
- Fri Nov 06 2015
- New Mexico Lobos vs. Utah State Aggies, University Stadium tickets for 11/07 01:30 PM at University Stadium, Albuquerque, NM
- Sat Nov 07 2015
- Air Force Falcons vs. Utah State Aggies, Falcon Stadium tickets for 11/14 03:30 AM at Falcon Stadium, U.S.A.F. Academy, CO
- Sat Nov 14 2015
- Duke Blue Devils vs. Utah State Aggies, Cameron Indoor Stadium tickets for 11/29 01:00 PM at Cameron Indoor Stadium, Durham, NC
- Sun Nov 29 2015
- BYU Cougars Vs. Utah State Aggies, Marriot Center tickets for 12/09 07:00 PM at Marriot Center, Provo, UT
- Wed Dec 09 2015
Located in Logan, Utah, the University is the largest public residential campus in the region. It houses approximately sixteen thousand people. Logan has a population of approximately fifty thousand people and has a reputation as being one of the safest metropolitan areas in the United States.
Utah State University began as a land grant, agricultural college. Sports teams from the university were called the Aggies. After a while, the name became official and since then, USU teams have been nicknamed the Aggies. The official color of the university was selected to be blue in 1901. Due to their official color, they feature a blue bull as their mascot. The image of a bull was first seen in 1975, the following year ‘Big Blue’ was officially adopted as USU’s mascot.
Initially named the Agricultural College of Utah, it opened for enrollment in September 1890. The college underwent a huge transformation during the First World War, as more brick structures were added to hold the temporary Student Army Training Corps. By 1957 the name was changed to Utah State University as it met the University requirements offering various degrees.
Ranked as one of the ‘Best Western’ schools according to the Princeton Review, the university greatly contributes to the aerospace research in terms of funding and the number of student experiments. Notable alumni include Merlin Olsen, who went on to become a professional football player in the NFL and was inducted in the pro football Hall of Fame. Merlin Olsen field, in the Romney Stadium is named after him.
The Utah State Aggies football team has won the conference championship a total number of six times in 1978, 1979, 1993, 1996, 1997 and 2012. The Romney Stadium is named after former athletics director and Utah State’s all-time most successful football coach, Dick Romney. It is the home ground of the Aggies and they have a .57 winning percentage at the venue. The highest, record turnout was on October 4, 1996 when 33,119 people showed up to witness a 45-17 defeat to BYU. Currently the stadium has a capacity of almost twenty five thousand, five hundred.
Following their most successful football season, the Aggies have their confidence high as they start their new campaign. Do not miss the chance to get Utah State Aggies tickets and support the new, uplifted team as they take on the Wyoming Cowboys, Colorado Sate Rams and the rest.