Utah State Aggies Tickets
The Utah State Aggies football team represents Utah State University in the NCAA Division I FBS football season. The Aggies home games are scheduled to take place at the Romney Stadium. This is the first season that the Aggies will participate as members of the Mountain West Conference in the Mountain Division. Utah State Aggies tickets promise an exciting season, with new Head Coach, Matt Wells taking over and capitalizing on their success of the previous season.
Utah State Aggies Venues
- Duke Blue Devils vs. Utah State Aggies Cameron Indoor Stadium
- Utah State Aggies vs. Air Force Falcons Glen Smith Spectrum
- Missouri State Bears vs. Utah State Aggies JQH Arena
- BYU Cougars vs. Utah State Aggies Marriott Center
- Utah State Aggies Vs. Byu Cougars Merlin Olsen Field At Maverik Stadium
- San Jose State Spartans vs. Utah State Aggies San Jose State University Event Center
- New Mexico Lobos vs. Utah State Aggies The Pit
- San Diego State Aztecs vs. Utah State Aggies Viejas Arena At Aztec Bowl
Utah State Aggies Cities
Latest Utah State Aggies Events
- Utah State Aggies Vs. Byu Cougars, Merlin Olsen Field At Maverik Stadium tickets for 11/28 01:30 PM at Merlin Olsen Field At Maverik Stadium, Logan, UT
- Sat Nov 28 2015
- Duke Blue Devils vs. Utah State Aggies, Cameron Indoor Stadium tickets for 11/29 01:00 PM at Cameron Indoor Stadium, Durham, NC
- Sun Nov 29 2015
- Missouri State Bears vs. Utah State Aggies, JQH Arena tickets for 12/01 07:05 PM at JQH Arena, Springfield, MO
- Tue Dec 01 2015
- BYU Cougars vs. Utah State Aggies, Marriot Center tickets for 12/09 07:00 PM at Marriot Center, Provo, UT
- Wed Dec 09 2015
- Utah State Aggies vs. UC Irvine Anteaters, Glen Smith Spectrum tickets for 12/12 07:00 PM at Glen Smith Spectrum, Logan, UT
- Sat Dec 12 2015
- San Jose State Spartans vs. Utah State Aggies, San Jose State University Event Center tickets for 12/30 07:00 PM at San Jose State University Event Center, San Jose, CA
- Wed Dec 30 2015
- Utah State Aggies vs. San Diego State Aztecs, Glen Smith Spectrum tickets for 01/02 08:00 PM at Glen Smith Spectrum, Logan, UT
- Sat Jan 02 2016
- New Mexico Lobos vs. Utah State Aggies, The Pit tickets for 01/09 04:00 PM at The Pit, Albuquerque, NM
- Sat Jan 09 2016
Located in Logan, Utah, the University is the largest public residential campus in the region. It houses approximately sixteen thousand people. Logan has a population of approximately fifty thousand people and has a reputation as being one of the safest metropolitan areas in the United States.
Utah State University began as a land grant, agricultural college. Sports teams from the university were called the Aggies. After a while, the name became official and since then, USU teams have been nicknamed the Aggies. The official color of the university was selected to be blue in 1901. Due to their official color, they feature a blue bull as their mascot. The image of a bull was first seen in 1975, the following year ‘Big Blue’ was officially adopted as USU’s mascot.
Initially named the Agricultural College of Utah, it opened for enrollment in September 1890. The college underwent a huge transformation during the First World War, as more brick structures were added to hold the temporary Student Army Training Corps. By 1957 the name was changed to Utah State University as it met the University requirements offering various degrees.
Ranked as one of the ‘Best Western’ schools according to the Princeton Review, the university greatly contributes to the aerospace research in terms of funding and the number of student experiments. Notable alumni include Merlin Olsen, who went on to become a professional football player in the NFL and was inducted in the pro football Hall of Fame. Merlin Olsen field, in the Romney Stadium is named after him.
The Utah State Aggies football team has won the conference championship a total number of six times in 1978, 1979, 1993, 1996, 1997 and 2012. The Romney Stadium is named after former athletics director and Utah State’s all-time most successful football coach, Dick Romney. It is the home ground of the Aggies and they have a .57 winning percentage at the venue. The highest, record turnout was on October 4, 1996 when 33,119 people showed up to witness a 45-17 defeat to BYU. Currently the stadium has a capacity of almost twenty five thousand, five hundred.
Following their most successful football season, the Aggies have their confidence high as they start their new campaign. Do not miss the chance to get Utah State Aggies tickets and support the new, uplifted team as they take on the Wyoming Cowboys, Colorado Sate Rams and the rest.