Utah State Aggies Tickets
The Utah State Aggies football team represents Utah State University in the NCAA Division I FBS football season. The Aggies home games are scheduled to take place at the Romney Stadium. This is the first season that the Aggies will participate as members of the Mountain West Conference in the Mountain Division. Utah State Aggies tickets promise an exciting season, with new Head Coach, Matt Wells taking over and capitalizing on their success of the previous season.
Utah State Aggies Venues
- Utah State Aggies Clune Arena
- Utah State Aggies Viejas Arena At Aztec Bowl formerly Cox Arena
- Utah State Aggies Romney Stadium
- Utah State Aggies The Pit Formerly University Arena NM
- Utah State Aggies Bronco Stadium
- Utah State Aggies Humphrey Coliseum
- Utah State Aggies War Memorial Stadium WY
- Utah State Aggies Thomas Mack Center
Utah State Aggies Cities
- Aloha Stadium Aiea HI
- Galen Center Los Angeles CA
- The Pit (Formerly University Arena - NM) Albuquerque NM
- Romney Stadium Logan UT
- Humphrey Coliseum Mississippi State MS
- Bronco Stadium Boise ID
- War Memorial Stadium - WY Laramie WY
- Viejas Arena At Aztec Bowl (formerly Cox Arena) San Diego CA
- Thomas & Mack Center Las Vegas NV
- Clune Arena U.S.A.F. Academy CO
Latest Utah State Aggies Events
- Utah State Aggies vs. UNLV Rebels, Romney Stadium tickets for 10/25 03:30 AM Romney Stadium
- Sat Oct 25 2014
- Hawaii Warriors vs. Utah State Aggies, Aloha Stadium tickets for 11/01 03:30 AM Aloha Stadium
- Sat Nov 01 2014
- Wyoming Cowboys vs. Utah State Aggies, War Memorial Stadium WY tickets for 11/08 03:30 AM War Memorial Stadium WY
- Sat Nov 08 2014
- Utah State Aggies vs. New Mexico Lobos, Romney Stadium tickets for 11/15 03:30 AM Romney Stadium
- Sat Nov 15 2014
- Utah State Aggies vs. San Jose State Spartans, Romney Stadium tickets for 11/21 07:30 PM Romney Stadium
- Fri Nov 21 2014
- Mississippi State Bulldogs vs. Utah State Aggies, Humphrey Coliseum tickets for 11/22 02:00 PM Humphrey Coliseum
- Sat Nov 22 2014
- Boise State Broncos vs. Utah State Aggies, Bronco Stadium tickets for 11/29 03:30 AM Bronco Stadium
- Sat Nov 29 2014
- USC Trojans vs. Utah State Aggies, Galen Center tickets for 12/07 02:00 PM Galen Center
- Sun Dec 07 2014
- UNLV Rebels vs. Utah State Aggies, Thomas & Mack Center tickets for 01/24 03:30 AM Thomas & Mack Center
- Sat Jan 24 2015
- San Diego State Aztecs vs. Utah State Aggies, Viejas Arena At Aztec Bowl (formerly Cox Arena) tickets for 01/31 05:00 PM Viejas Arena At Aztec Bowl (formerly Cox Arena)
- Sat Jan 31 2015
- New Mexico Lobos vs. Utah State Aggies, The Pit (Formerly University Arena NM) tickets for 02/07 03:30 AM The Pit (Formerly University Arena NM)
- Sat Feb 07 2015
- Air Force Falcons vs. Utah State Aggies, Clune Arena tickets for 02/28 12:00 PM Clune Arena
- Sat Feb 28 2015
Located in Logan, Utah, the University is the largest public residential campus in the region. It houses approximately sixteen thousand people. Logan has a population of approximately fifty thousand people and has a reputation as being one of the safest metropolitan areas in the United States.
Utah State University began as a land grant, agricultural college. Sports teams from the university were called the Aggies. After a while, the name became official and since then, USU teams have been nicknamed the Aggies. The official color of the university was selected to be blue in 1901. Due to their official color, they feature a blue bull as their mascot. The image of a bull was first seen in 1975, the following year ‘Big Blue’ was officially adopted as USU’s mascot.
Initially named the Agricultural College of Utah, it opened for enrollment in September 1890. The college underwent a huge transformation during the First World War, as more brick structures were added to hold the temporary Student Army Training Corps. By 1957 the name was changed to Utah State University as it met the University requirements offering various degrees.
Ranked as one of the ‘Best Western’ schools according to the Princeton Review, the university greatly contributes to the aerospace research in terms of funding and the number of student experiments. Notable alumni include Merlin Olsen, who went on to become a professional football player in the NFL and was inducted in the pro football Hall of Fame. Merlin Olsen field, in the Romney Stadium is named after him.
The Utah State Aggies football team has won the conference championship a total number of six times in 1978, 1979, 1993, 1996, 1997 and 2012. The Romney Stadium is named after former athletics director and Utah State’s all-time most successful football coach, Dick Romney. It is the home ground of the Aggies and they have a .57 winning percentage at the venue. The highest, record turnout was on October 4, 1996 when 33,119 people showed up to witness a 45-17 defeat to BYU. Currently the stadium has a capacity of almost twenty five thousand, five hundred.
Following their most successful football season, the Aggies have their confidence high as they start their new campaign. Do not miss the chance to get Utah State Aggies tickets and support the new, uplifted team as they take on the Wyoming Cowboys, Colorado Sate Rams and the rest.