Utah State Aggies Tickets
The Utah State Aggies football team represents Utah State University in the NCAA Division I FBS football season. The Aggies home games are scheduled to take place at the Romney Stadium. This is the first season that the Aggies will participate as members of the Mountain West Conference in the Mountain Division. Utah State Aggies tickets promise an exciting season, with new Head Coach, Matt Wells taking over and capitalizing on their success of the previous season.
Utah State Aggies Venues
- Wake Forest Demon Deacons vs. Utah State Aggies BB&T Field
- Wisconsin Badgers vs. Utah State Aggies Camp Randall Stadium
- Utah State Aggies vs. Air Force Falcons Glen Smith Spectrum
- Utah State Aggies vs. BYU Cougars Merlin Olsen Field At Maverik Stadium
- San Jose State Spartans vs. Utah State Aggies San Jose State University Event Center
- UNLV Rebels vs. Utah State Aggies Thomas & Mack Center
Utah State Aggies Cities
- Utah State Aggies Las Vegas NV
- Utah State Aggies Logan UT
- Utah State Aggies Madison WI
- Utah State Aggies San Jose CA
- Utah State Aggies Winston Salem NC
Utah State Aggies Schedule 2017-18
- San Jose State Spartans vs. Utah State Aggies, San Jose State University Event Center tickets for 02/22 07:00 PM at San Jose State University Event Center, San Jose, CA
- Wed Feb 22 2017
- Utah State Aggies vs. Air Force Falcons, Glen Smith Spectrum tickets for 02/25 07:00 PM at Glen Smith Spectrum, Logan, UT
- Sat Feb 25 2017
- UNLV Rebels vs. Utah State Aggies, Thomas & Mack Center tickets for 03/01 08:00 PM at Thomas & Mack Center, Las Vegas, NV
- Wed Mar 01 2017
- Wisconsin Badgers vs. Utah State Aggies, Camp Randall Stadium tickets for 09/01 03:30 AM at Camp Randall Stadium, Madison, WI
- Fri Sep 01 2017
- Utah State Aggies vs. Idaho State Bengals, Merlin Olsen Field At Maverik Stadium tickets for 09/09 03:30 AM at Merlin Olsen Field At Maverik Stadium, Logan, UT
- Sat Sep 09 2017
- Wake Forest Demon Deacons vs. Utah State Aggies, BB&T Field tickets for 09/16 03:30 AM at BB&T Field, Winston Salem, NC
- Sat Sep 16 2017
Located in Logan, Utah, the University is the largest public residential campus in the region. It houses approximately sixteen thousand people. Logan has a population of approximately fifty thousand people and has a reputation as being one of the safest metropolitan areas in the United States.
Utah State University began as a land grant, agricultural college. Sports teams from the university were called the Aggies. After a while, the name became official and since then, USU teams have been nicknamed the Aggies. The official color of the university was selected to be blue in 1901. Due to their official color, they feature a blue bull as their mascot. The image of a bull was first seen in 1975, the following year ‘Big Blue’ was officially adopted as USU’s mascot.
Initially named the Agricultural College of Utah, it opened for enrollment in September 1890. The college underwent a huge transformation during the First World War, as more brick structures were added to hold the temporary Student Army Training Corps. By 1957 the name was changed to Utah State University as it met the University requirements offering various degrees.
Ranked as one of the ‘Best Western’ schools according to the Princeton Review, the university greatly contributes to the aerospace research in terms of funding and the number of student experiments. Notable alumni include Merlin Olsen, who went on to become a professional football player in the NFL and was inducted in the pro football Hall of Fame. Merlin Olsen field, in the Romney Stadium is named after him.
The Utah State Aggies football team has won the conference championship a total number of six times in 1978, 1979, 1993, 1996, 1997 and 2012. The Romney Stadium is named after former athletics director and Utah State’s all-time most successful football coach, Dick Romney. It is the home ground of the Aggies and they have a .57 winning percentage at the venue. The highest, record turnout was on October 4, 1996 when 33,119 people showed up to witness a 45-17 defeat to BYU. Currently the stadium has a capacity of almost twenty five thousand, five hundred.
Following their most successful football season, the Aggies have their confidence high as they start their new campaign. Do not miss the chance to get Utah State Aggies tickets and support the new, uplifted team as they take on the Wyoming Cowboys, Colorado Sate Rams and the rest.
Utah State Aggies Events Tickets Prices
The average price for Utah State Aggies Tickets start from $26. The minimum get in price is $8 for Utah State Aggies Tickets at the Thomas & Mack Center, Las Vegas. For a detailed look at ticket prices and amazing discounts, visit our website.
|Name||City||Date||Average Ticket Price||Get In Price
|San Jose State Spartans vs. Utah State Aggies||San Jose||22-Feb-17||$40||$30|
|Utah State Aggies vs. Air Force Falcons||Logan||25-Feb-17||$30||$24|
|UNLV Rebels vs. Utah State Aggies||Las Vegas||1-Mar-17||$43||$8|
|Wisconsin Badgers vs. Utah State Aggies||Madison||1-Sep-17||$124||$34|
|Utah State Aggies vs. Idaho State Bengals||Logan||9-Sep-17||$26||$23|
|Wake Forest Demon Deacons vs. Utah State Aggies||Winston Salem||16-Sep-17||$857||$857|
|Utah State Aggies vs. BYU Cougars||Logan||29-Sep-17||$55||$50|
* Ticket Prices vary on hourly basis.