Utah State Aggies Tickets
The Utah State Aggies football team represents Utah State University in the NCAA Division I FBS football season. The Aggies home games are scheduled to take place at the Romney Stadium. This is the first season that the Aggies will participate as members of the Mountain West Conference in the Mountain Division. Utah State Aggies tickets promise an exciting season, with new Head Coach, Matt Wells taking over and capitalizing on their success of the previous season.
Utah State Aggies Venues
- Wake Forest Demon Deacons vs. Utah State Aggies BB&T Field
- Wisconsin Badgers vs. Utah State Aggies Camp Randall Stadium
- Utah State Aggies Falcon Stadium
- Utah State Aggies vs. Boise State Broncos Merlin Olsen Field At Maverik Stadium
- UNLV Rebels vs. Utah State Aggies Sam Boyd Stadium
Utah State Aggies Cities
Utah State Aggies Schedule 2017-18
- Wisconsin Badgers vs. Utah State Aggies, Camp Randall Stadium tickets for 09/01 03:30 AM at Camp Randall Stadium, Madison, WI
- Fri Sep 01 2017
- Utah State Aggies vs. Idaho State Bengals, Merlin Olsen Field At Maverik Stadium tickets for 09/07 03:30 AM at Merlin Olsen Field At Maverik Stadium, Logan, UT
- Thu Sep 07 2017
- Wake Forest Demon Deacons vs. Utah State Aggies, BB&T Field tickets for 09/16 03:30 AM at BB&T Field, Winston Salem, NC
- Sat Sep 16 2017
- Utah State Aggies vs. BYU Cougars, Merlin Olsen Field At Maverik Stadium tickets for 09/29 03:30 AM at Merlin Olsen Field At Maverik Stadium, Logan, UT
- Fri Sep 29 2017
- Utah State Aggies vs. Colorado State Rams, Merlin Olsen Field At Maverik Stadium tickets for 10/07 03:30 AM at Merlin Olsen Field At Maverik Stadium, Logan, UT
- Sat Oct 07 2017
- Utah State Aggies vs. Wyoming Cowboys, Merlin Olsen Field At Maverik Stadium tickets for 10/14 03:30 AM at Merlin Olsen Field At Maverik Stadium, Logan, UT
- Sat Oct 14 2017
- UNLV Rebels vs. Utah State Aggies, Sam Boyd Stadium tickets for 10/21 03:30 AM at Sam Boyd Stadium, Las Vegas, NV
- Sat Oct 21 2017
Located in Logan, Utah, the University is the largest public residential campus in the region. It houses approximately sixteen thousand people. Logan has a population of approximately fifty thousand people and has a reputation as being one of the safest metropolitan areas in the United States.
Utah State University began as a land grant, agricultural college. Sports teams from the university were called the Aggies. After a while, the name became official and since then, USU teams have been nicknamed the Aggies. The official color of the university was selected to be blue in 1901. Due to their official color, they feature a blue bull as their mascot. The image of a bull was first seen in 1975, the following year ‘Big Blue’ was officially adopted as USU’s mascot.
Initially named the Agricultural College of Utah, it opened for enrollment in September 1890. The college underwent a huge transformation during the First World War, as more brick structures were added to hold the temporary Student Army Training Corps. By 1957 the name was changed to Utah State University as it met the University requirements offering various degrees.
Ranked as one of the ‘Best Western’ schools according to the Princeton Review, the university greatly contributes to the aerospace research in terms of funding and the number of student experiments. Notable alumni include Merlin Olsen, who went on to become a professional football player in the NFL and was inducted in the pro football Hall of Fame. Merlin Olsen field, in the Romney Stadium is named after him.
The Utah State Aggies football team has won the conference championship a total number of six times in 1978, 1979, 1993, 1996, 1997 and 2012. The Romney Stadium is named after former athletics director and Utah State’s all-time most successful football coach, Dick Romney. It is the home ground of the Aggies and they have a .57 winning percentage at the venue. The highest, record turnout was on October 4, 1996 when 33,119 people showed up to witness a 45-17 defeat to BYU. Currently the stadium has a capacity of almost twenty five thousand, five hundred.
Following their most successful football season, the Aggies have their confidence high as they start their new campaign. Do not miss the chance to get Utah State Aggies tickets and support the new, uplifted team as they take on the Wyoming Cowboys, Colorado Sate Rams and the rest.
Utah State Aggies Events Tickets Prices
The average price for Utah State Aggies Tickets start from $38. The minimum get in price is $18 for Utah State Aggies Tickets at the Merlin Olsen Field At Maverik Stadium, Logan. For a detailed look at ticket prices and amazing discounts, visit our website.
|Name||City||Date||Average Ticket Price||Get In Price
|Wisconsin Badgers vs. Utah State Aggies||Madison||1-Sep-17||$120||$28|
|Utah State Aggies vs. Idaho State Bengals||Logan||7-Sep-17||$40||$18|
|Wake Forest Demon Deacons vs. Utah State Aggies||Winston Salem||16-Sep-17||$857||$857|
|Utah State Aggies vs. BYU Cougars||Logan||29-Sep-17||$88||$55|
|Utah State Aggies vs. Colorado State Rams||Logan||7-Oct-17||$38||$27|
|Utah State Aggies vs. Wyoming Cowboys||Logan||14-Oct-17||$38||$25|
|UNLV Rebels vs. Utah State Aggies||Las Vegas||21-Oct-17||$86||$68|
|Utah State Aggies vs. Boise State Broncos||Logan||28-Oct-17||$90||$38|
|Air Force Falcons vs. Utah State Aggies||U.S.A.F. Academy||25-Nov-17||$160||$69|
* Ticket Prices vary on hourly basis.