UNLV Rebels Las Vegas Tickets
The UNLV Rebels are the athletics program of the University of Nevada, Las Vegas. The Rebels are members of the Mountain West Conference and play in the conference’s West Division. The Rebels started playing collegiate football in 1968 and are now one of the best supported teams in their conference. After a disappointing 2014, the Rebels will look to bounce back this year and give a much better account of themselves. To catch the team live, get UNLV Rebels Las Vegas tickets and watch them take on some of the best teams in the country at their home field, Sam Boyd Stadium.
- UNLV Rebels vs. Air Force Falcons, Thomas & Mack Center tickets for 01/21 03:00 PM at Thomas & Mack Center, Las Vegas, NV
- Sat Jan 21 2017
- UNLV Rebels vs. New Mexico Lobos, Thomas & Mack Center tickets for 02/01 08:00 PM at Thomas & Mack Center, Las Vegas, NV
- Wed Feb 01 2017
- UNLV Rebels vs. Colorado State Rams, Thomas & Mack Center tickets for 02/04 03:00 PM at Thomas & Mack Center, Las Vegas, NV
- Sat Feb 04 2017
- UNLV Rebels vs. San Jose State Spartans, Thomas & Mack Center tickets for 02/11 03:00 PM at Thomas & Mack Center, Las Vegas, NV
- Sat Feb 11 2017
- UNLV Rebels vs. Nevada Wolf Pack, Thomas & Mack Center tickets for 02/25 03:00 PM at Thomas & Mack Center, Las Vegas, NV
- Sat Feb 25 2017
- UNLV Rebels vs. Utah State Aggies, Thomas & Mack Center tickets for 03/01 08:00 PM at Thomas & Mack Center, Las Vegas, NV
- Wed Mar 01 2017
The UNLV Rebels will start this season with a new Head Coach after Bobby Hauck resigned at the end of the last season. Tony Sanchez of Bishop Gorman High School has succeeded Hauck and he has already announced his complete staff for the new season.
Founded in 1967, the first UNLV Rebels team played as a Division II Independent team. Bill Ireland was the team’s first Head Coach. The Rebels’ first game took place against the St. Mary’s Gaels on September 14th 1968.
After years of playing in Division II, the Rebels moved to up to the Division I in 1978, though still remained independent. They played their first game as a Division I school against Washington State, which the Rebels lost 34-7. In later years the school would join the Big West Conference.
In 1996 the Rebels joined the Western Athletic Conference and remained members till 1999, when they left and became one of the founding members of the Mountain West Conference.
Prospects for 2015
Despite having a poor 2014, the Rebels have much to look forward to in 2015. Under a new Head Coach, the team can rebuild and give a much better account of themselves.
Apart from playing their conference rivals, the team is also slated to take on the UCLA Bruins and Idaho State Bengals. These games are expected to be huge draws and expect the Sam Boyd Stadium to be packed to the rafters during them.
You can watch the Rebels live in action at their home as well. All you have to do is get UNLV Rebels Las Vegas tickets.