Troy Trojans Tickets
Troy University’s Trojans are a very active and longstanding NAIA and NCAA team. They have been a playing under the university name since 1946. The Troy Trojans have fielded their fields really well and the NAIA national championships (1968) and the NCAA Division II in 1984 and the second time in 1987 under their belt.
Troy Trojans Venues
- Boise State Broncos vs. Troy Trojans Albertsons Stadium
- Arkansas State Red Wolves vs. Troy Trojans Centennial Bank Stadium
- Mississippi State Bulldogs vs. Troy Trojans Dudy Noble Field
- Alabama Crimson Tide vs. Troy Trojans Sewell Thomas Stadium
- LSU Tigers vs. Troy Trojans Tiger Stadium - Baton Rouge
Troy Trojans Cities
- Troy Trojans Baton Rouge LA
- Troy Trojans Boise ID
- Troy Trojans Jonesboro AR
- Troy Trojans Mississippi State MS
- Troy Trojans Tuscaloosa AL
Troy Trojans Schedule 2017-18
- Alabama Crimson Tide vs. Troy Trojans, Sewell Thomas Stadium tickets for 04/05 06:00 PM at Sewell Thomas Stadium, Tuscaloosa, AL
- Wed Apr 05 2017
- Mississippi State Bulldogs vs. Troy Trojans, Dudy Noble Field tickets for 05/16 06:30 PM at Dudy Noble Field, Mississippi State, MS
- Tue May 16 2017
- Boise State Broncos vs. Troy Trojans, Albertsons Stadium tickets for 09/02 03:30 AM at Albertsons Stadium, Boise, ID
- Sat Sep 02 2017
- LSU Tigers vs. Troy Trojans, Tiger Stadium tickets for 09/30 03:30 AM at Tiger Stadium, Baton Rouge, LA
- Sat Sep 30 2017
NCAA's Division I-A football started at the Troy University in 2001. This made this university team a part of the Sun Belt Conference. The conference took all other sports team of the university under its shell in 2005 attributed to the Trojan’s strong game and enthusiasm. The team is still under the same conference and enjoys a great deal of respect and good reputation.
Upon entering NCAA's Division I-A Football, the Troy defeated the Mississippi State University team at. This was a first of its kind win for the Trojans because they had gotten edge over a BCS team. In 2004, the team made remarkable progress when it won over the Missouri team with a score of 24-14. This team stood at the 17th position in the conference and this win over them caused a major upset that stirred waves and made headlines. The Heisman Trophy that was a piece of cake for the Missouri team became out of reach; the team’s chances went down drastically after the Trojans took over them.
In 2007, the Oklahoma State were defeated by the Trojans at their home ground scoring a 41-23. The Trojans debuted in a bowl game at the 2004 Silicon Valley Football Classic. Their fixture against the Northern Illinois University was lost but paved way fort their first bowl game win two years later in the New Orleans Bowl. Here they defeated the Rice University by scoring 41-17. The Trojans appeared in a bowl game for the last time in 2010. In this game they fought the Ohio Bobcats and won over them with a brilliant 48-21.
Currently, this football team is headed by their coach who has been with them for twenty-three years Larry Blakeney. Blankeney is very important for the team as he had created this year’s especially according to the challenges of FBS football I the NCAA Division. With the help of the offensive coordinator Kenny Edenfield who has been with the team for the past four years, the team has devised a Spread Offensive scheme. Under defensive coordinator Wayne Bolt who will be debuting this year with the Trojans. He has worked with a 4-3 defense scheme. With these strategic preparations and improved strengths, the team is bound to succeed in their league.
The team will be play their home games at Veterans Memorial Stadium and under the Sun Belt Conference’s name. Troy Trojans are known to have great following a large number of crowds are expected to show up on every one of their games this season. If you are a fan, you are highly advised to make your bookings at the earliest. Come and support your team with Troy Trojans tickets in your hands.
Troy Trojans Events Tickets Prices
The average price for Troy Trojans Tickets start from $6. The minimum get in price is $5 for Troy Trojans Tickets at the Sewell Thomas Stadium, Tuscaloosa. For a detailed look at ticket prices and amazing discounts, visit our website.
|Name||City||Date||Average Ticket Price||Get In Price
|Alabama Crimson Tide vs. Troy Trojans||Tuscaloosa||5-Apr-17||$6||$5|
|Mississippi State Bulldogs vs. Troy Trojans||Mississippi State||16-May-17||$23||$23|
|Boise State Broncos vs. Troy Trojans||Boise||2-Sep-17||$353||$43|
|LSU Tigers vs. Troy Trojans||Baton Rouge||30-Sep-17||$122||$31|
|Arkansas State Red Wolves vs. Troy Trojans||Jonesboro||2-Dec-17||$30||$14|
* Ticket Prices vary on hourly basis.