Rice Owls Tickets
Rice Owls may be known as the Owls but they are definitely one of the dark horses of the Division I in National Collegiate Athletic Association. Despite being one of the smaller collegiate teams, as compared to some of the big boys and some of the toughest athletic programs of many bigger varsities, the highly competitive Rice Owls squad puts up a good fight. Some of the best Rice Owls teams include the baseball, hoops squads and football teams which have many achievements to their credit. The Rice Owls football team fuels the football fever for the entire institution as it draws many a fans to the stadium when they go against their rivals. The football crazy students of the Rice Owls stand behind their team through thick and thin and celebrate their victories together. The same is true for the achievements of all the other Rice Owls teams.
Rice Owls Venues
- Rice Owls Alamodome
- Rice Owls Darrell K. Royal - Texas Memorial Stadium
- Baylor Bears vs. Rice Owls McLane Stadium
- Rice Owls Olsen Field
- Rice Owls vs. Florida International Golden Panthers Reckling Park
Latest Rice Owls Events
- Rice Owls vs. Middle Tennessee State Blue Raiders, Reckling Park tickets for 04/04 02:00 PM Reckling Park
- Sat Apr 04 2015
- Rice Owls vs. Middle Tennessee State Blue Raiders, Reckling Park tickets for 04/05 01:00 PM Reckling Park
- Sun Apr 05 2015
- Rice Owls vs. Houston Cougars, Reckling Park tickets for 04/14 06:30 PM Reckling Park
- Tue Apr 14 2015
- Rice Owls vs. Texas San Antonio Roadrunners, Reckling Park tickets for 04/17 06:30 PM Reckling Park
- Fri Apr 17 2015
- Rice Owls vs. Texas San Antonio Roadrunners, Reckling Park tickets for 04/18 02:00 PM Reckling Park
- Sat Apr 18 2015
- Rice Owls vs. Texas San Antonio Roadrunners, Reckling Park tickets for 04/19 01:00 PM Reckling Park
- Sun Apr 19 2015
- Rice Owls vs. Texas A&M Corpus Christi Islanders, Reckling Park tickets for 05/06 05:00 PM Reckling Park
- Wed May 06 2015
- Rice Owls vs. Florida International Golden Panthers, Reckling Park tickets for 05/14 06:30 PM Reckling Park
- Thu May 14 2015
- Rice Owls vs. Florida International Golden Panthers, Reckling Park tickets for 05/15 06:30 PM Reckling Park
- Fri May 15 2015
- Rice Owls vs. Florida International Golden Panthers, Reckling Park tickets for 05/16 12:00 PM Reckling Park
- Sat May 16 2015
- Texas Longhorns vs. Rice Owls, Darrell K. Royal Texas Memorial Stadium tickets for 09/12 03:30 AM Darrell K. Royal Texas Memorial Stadium
- Sat Sep 12 2015
- Baylor Bears vs. Rice Owls, McLane Stadium tickets for 09/26 03:30 AM McLane Stadium
- Sat Sep 26 2015
- UTSA Roadrunners vs. Rice Owls, Alamodome tickets for 11/21 03:30 AM Alamodome
- Sat Nov 21 2015
Almost all the athletic teams of the Rice Owls athletic programs bring certain fervor for the sports they compete in that it sends the entire varsity in a wave of positive competitiveness. As a highly competitive athletic program, the university sports teams have had a number achievement to their credit and have made their university and fans proud on a number of occasions. With the list of accomplishments increasing for the Rice Owls with every passing year, the Rise Owls bring their games up a notch each season, giving their fans a bit of something new in almost every new season. All of it works to add to the excitement of the college sports for the fans in general and the varsity population in particular. The Rice Owls teams compete in almost all games which are popular across the United States like tennis, basketball, baseball, golf and of course football.
All athletic teams of the Rice University are called the Rice Owls. This unique name also appears on the crest of the varsity. The athletic teams of the Rice Owls compete in Division I of the National Collegiate Athletic Association, which is said to be one of the toughest divisions as some of the most competitive varsities are members of this division. The Rice Owls are also members of the Conference USA. Until the mid 1990s, the Rice Owls also used to compete in the Southwest Conference. After it was dissolved, the Rice Owls became members of the Western Athletic Conference but that lasted for some nine rough years. Then in the mid 2000s, the Rice Owls finally joined the C-USA and they have been a part of it ever since. Rice Owls maybe one of the smallest colleges competing in their division, but their teams sure do promise some adrenaline pumping action, especially when it comes the American craze; football.
The Rice Owls boast a very talented football team but likes winning just like everybody else. Although, many of Rice Owl teams maintain a decent career score but none of the teams get as much appreciation as the football team, which is the jewel in the crown of the entire Rice Owls’ athletic program. The Owls have outperformed many opposing teams in several different championships to claim the much coveted trophies. Their stellar performance has won them many a Bowl Games like the Cotton Bowl Classic in 1938, 1950 and again in 1954. The most impressive victory in the Bowl Games came in 2008 in the Texas Bowl when they beat the Western Michigan team with an impressive score of 38 - 14.
One of the driving forces for the amazing performances of the Rice Owls could be the fact that the team gets to practice in the Rice Stadium, which had the honor of hosting the Super Bowl VIII game in the early 1960s. The baseball team of the Rice Owls is not any less good. They have had the honor of winning the College World Series and have had stellar seasons year after year. Their consistent performance brings many a fans to the stadium game after game and that means the tickets go fast. If you want to catch all the action then better buy Rice Owls tickets in advance and enjoy.
Q:When do rice owls tickets go on sale?
A:The Rice Owls tickets are now up for grabs.