Reno Aces Tickets
Time to get in action baseball lovers as the minor league baseball franchise from Reno, Navada is all set to strike another victory over the fields. It is in fact the first ever Triple-A baseball team out there. Spawning a huge fan base Reno aces tickets are hard to find so consider yourself lucky and seal your deals right away. Previously known as the Tucson Sidewinders and prior to that, the Tucson Toros, they were the proud winners of the PCL Championships. Check out whether they win another game or not? Book your Reno Aces tickets so that you can cheer them through the stands.
Latest Reno Aces Events
- Sacramento River Cats vs. Reno Aces, Raley Field tickets for 07/11 07:05 PM Raley Field
- Fri Jul 11 2014
- Sacramento River Cats vs. Reno Aces, Raley Field tickets for 07/12 07:05 PM Raley Field
- Sat Jul 12 2014
- Sacramento River Cats vs. Reno Aces, Raley Field tickets for 07/13 01:05 PM Raley Field
- Sun Jul 13 2014
- Round Rock Express vs. Reno Aces, Dell Diamond tickets for 08/12 07:05 PM Dell Diamond
- Tue Aug 12 2014
- Round Rock Express vs. Reno Aces, Dell Diamond tickets for 08/13 07:05 PM Dell Diamond
- Wed Aug 13 2014
- Round Rock Express vs. Reno Aces, Dell Diamond tickets for 08/14 07:05 PM Dell Diamond
- Thu Aug 14 2014
- Round Rock Express vs. Reno Aces, Dell Diamond tickets for 08/15 07:05 PM Dell Diamond
- Fri Aug 15 2014
- Sacramento River Cats vs. Reno Aces, Raley Field tickets for 08/28 07:05 PM Raley Field
- Thu Aug 28 2014
- Sacramento River Cats vs. Reno Aces, Raley Field tickets for 08/29 07:05 PM Raley Field
- Fri Aug 29 2014
- Sacramento River Cats vs. Reno Aces, Raley Field tickets for 08/30 07:05 PM Raley Field
- Sat Aug 30 2014
- Sacramento River Cats vs. Reno Aces, Raley Field tickets for 08/31 05:05 PM Raley Field
- Sun Aug 31 2014
- Sacramento River Cats vs. Reno Aces, Raley Field tickets for 09/01 01:05 PM Raley Field
- Mon Sep 01 2014
The owner of the franchise is Sk baseball, LLC. It plays for the Pacific conferences North Division. The team is managed by Bret Butler and the general manager is Rick Parr. The team is an affiliate of the Arizona Diamondbacks, belonging to the Major League Baseball. They are among the sixteen teams in the Pacific Coast League.Catch them play home games at their home arena, Aces Ballpark. They have been playing here for around three years now, prior to which they played their home games at the Tucson Electric Park. It is almost impossible to hear anything here other than the cheering and applause of the fans. Check out how your favorite Reno Aces strike back at opponents this time around. They played in the midtown Tucson starting from 1969 to 1997. They were part of the old 10-team configuration of the Pacific Coast League, while they were still part of the League they won the prestigious, PCL Championship in 1991 and again after a one year gap, in 1993.
The ball park for the team is situated in Reno, Navada. The Aces Ballpark is located near the Trucker river to be exact. It is the centerpiece of Downtown Reno, highlighting the areas planned redevelopment effort. The Ballpark takes its name from the Freight House District. In 2002 a drive to built a stadium in the Reno-Sparks area began when the Sierra Nevada Baseball bought land near the Sparks Marina. The initial plans to resurrect the stadium all ended soon and were replaced by newer ones. In 2007, Sk Baseball ventured in with a proposal for a new stadium, entering in to an agreement with the county. The construction completed in a time span of one year and fifty days. The Reno Aces played their first ever home game in the stadium in 2009. The stadium was bustling with fans. The Reno Aces played the match against the Salt Lake Bess and beat them.
Catch the Reno Aces Triple-A Baseball team play some thrilling home games in the upcoming season. The team will be managed by Brett Butler. He was a former center fielder in Major League Baseball. The man has displayed his sportsmanship in five different teams in a time span of fourteen years. He played in all the five teams starting from 1981 to 1997. Check out how he pilots the Reno Aces for the upcoming season and book your Reno Aces tickets right away!