Pbr Professional Bull Riders New York Tickets
The toughest sport on dirt is heading to the world’s most famous venue for 10th consecutive year. Top 35 bull riders will compete in the Monster Energy Buck Off at the Garden, first of the four PBR Built Ford Tough Series Majors taking place in 2016. The toughest 8 seconds in sports will hold a lot at stake for the riders and they will have to give their best to come out on the top. PBR Professional Bull Riders New York tickets are in great demand as the fans don’t want to miss this chance to watch non-stop action up and close. Don’t even think about calling it a rodeo – it’s an action featuring, adrenaline-fueled event, pitting the toughest cowboys against the baddest bulls!
With PBR Professional Bull Riders New York Tickets Witness Adrenaline Soaked Riding
The annual Monster Energy Buck Off will be returning to the Madison Square Garden for its 10th installment. Professional bull riders from all over the world will travel to NY in January 2016 and the event will run during the 16 – 18 weekend. Get ready to witness some monster rides as the riders take on snarling and stomping bulls. Here is the list of 2015 top 5 bull riders.
- J.B Mauney – Ten years in his pro career, Mauney currently tops the PBR standings. He enters the competition with the belief that there is no bull that can throw him off.
- Joao Ricardo Vieira – Hailing from Brazil, 31 years old Vieira has been a pro rider for three years. He entered the profession to win and so far he’s keeping up the show.
- Kaique Pacheco – 21 years old Pacheco has made a splash among the rookie riders this season and has been lauded for his confidence and bravery.
- Fabiano Vieira – For the 33 years old Vieira every win has a different taste and emotion. Also a Brazilian, he’s into his ninth year as a pro bull rider.
- Matt Triplett – 24 years old Triplett is from Columbia Falls and into his fourth year as a pro rider. According to him confidence can make a lot of difference in the sport – you can overpower the toughest bull if you’re confident, but if you lack it then those 8 seconds can be the hardest and longest.