Oklahoma State Cowboys Tickets
Oklahoma State Cowboys is widely known as the official athletic team of Oklahoma State University. The athletic teams of university has a cowboy named Pistol Pete as its official mascot and takes part in several inter-college sport competitions including football, golf, tennis, swimming, track & field, cross country, baseball, basketball, and equestrian as well as many others.
Oklahoma State Cowboys Venues
- Oklahoma State Cowboys Allen Fieldhouse
- Oklahoma State Cowboys Amon Carter Stadium
- Oklahoma State Cowboys AT&T Stadium (formerly Dallas Cowboys Stadium)
- Oklahoma State Cowboys Boone Pickens Stadium
- Oklahoma State Cowboys Bramlage Coliseum
- Oklahoma State Cowboys Ferrell Center
- Oklahoma State Cowboys Gaylord Family Oklahoma Memorial Stadium
- Oklahoma State Cowboys Lloyd Noble Center
- Oklahoma State Cowboys McLane Stadium
- Oklahoma State Cowboys Memorial Stadium - KS
- Oklahoma State Cowboys Sprint Center
- Oklahoma State Cowboys Wagner Field At Bill Snyder Family Stadium
- Oklahoma State Cowboys West Virginia University Coliseum
Oklahoma State Cowboys Cities
- Oklahoma State Cowboys Arlington TX
- Oklahoma State Cowboys Fort Worth TX
- Oklahoma State Cowboys Kansas City MO
- Oklahoma State Cowboys Lawrence KS
- Oklahoma State Cowboys Manhattan KS
- Oklahoma State Cowboys Morgantown WV
- Oklahoma State Cowboys Norman OK
- Oklahoma State Cowboys Stillwater OK
- Oklahoma State Cowboys Waco TX
Latest Oklahoma State Cowboys Events
- Cowboys Classic 2014: Florida State Seminoles vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys, AT&T Stadium (formerly Dallas Cowboys Stadium) tickets for 08/30 07:00 PM at AT&T Stadium (formerly Dallas Cowboys Stadium), Arlington, TX
- Sat Aug 30 2014
- Oklahoma State Cowboys vs. Missouri State Bears, Boone Pickens Stadium tickets for 09/06 03:30 AM at Boone Pickens Stadium, Stillwater, OK
- Sat Sep 06 2014
- Kansas Jayhawks vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys, Memorial Stadium - KS tickets for 10/11 03:30 AM at Memorial Stadium KS, Lawrence, KS
- Sat Oct 11 2014
- TCU Horned Frogs vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys, Amon Carter Stadium tickets for 10/18 03:30 AM at Amon Carter Stadium, Fort Worth, TX
- Sat Oct 18 2014
- Kansas State Wildcats vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys, Wagner Field at Bill Snyder Family Stadium tickets for 11/01 03:30 AM at Wagner Field at Bill Snyder Family Stadium, Manhattan, KS
- Sat Nov 01 2014
- Baylor Bears vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys, McLane Stadium tickets for 11/22 03:30 AM at McLane Stadium, Waco, TX
- Sat Nov 22 2014
- Oklahoma Sooners vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys, Gaylord Family Oklahoma Memorial Stadium tickets for 12/06 03:30 AM at Gaylord Family Oklahoma Memorial Stadium, Norman, OK
- Sat Dec 06 2014
- Missouri Tigers vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys, Sprint Center tickets for 12/30 08:00 PM at Sprint Center, Kansas City, MO
- Tue Dec 30 2014
Oklahoma State Cowboys are a permanent team in NCAA’s first division and also in the South Division of Big 12’s Conference. The athletic team has a total of 49 team titles to its credit making it one of the top five highly ranked teams in the national championships. Thirty four of these titles came in wrestling, ten in golf, two in basketball, one in baseball and just a single cross country title was won by the national team ever since its formation.
The athletic team has Boone Pickens Stadium as its official ground, which has been home of the college football team since 1913. All of their home football fixtures are played at this stadium located in Stillwater, Oklahoma. The football team is currently being coached at the hands of Mike Grundy, who has been with the cowboys for past four consecutive years. Mike Holder is currently serving as the athletic director of Oklahoma State Cowboys.
Lewis Field at Boone Pickens Stadium was built in 1913 but it wasn’t until 1920 that the stadium was a given a permanent seating facility. The stadium is the only major league football ground in the country with east-west configuration and also the capacity to accommodate over sixty thousand spectators. However, in the early days of its creation the total capacity of the stadium was no more than thirteen thousand. This changed with the southwardly extension of stadium in 1947, bringing the total capacity of the Boone Pickens Stadium to thirty thousand.
Oklahoma State Cowboys wear four different types and combinations of uniform during their college football season. The choice of uniform depends on the venue and occasion on which the game is being played. For special occasions like Homecoming, Senior Day and Bedlam, the team wears an orange-orange combination. The team comes dressed up in orange-white combination for all home games played throughout the season. In case of away games, the team usually wears a white-white or white-orange combination during the season.
The Cowboys have won several trophies since the days of Bedlam. The team counts only one of member of its squad among the winners of Heisman Trophy and two members going on to join NFL Hall of Fame. In 2008, Dez Bryant was awarded the Wide Receiver Trophy followed by another college football performance award of Kickoff Specialist handed out to Quinn Sharp in 2009. Oklahoma State Cowboys have also won a record ten conference championships making the Cowboys one of the most successful college football teams in the history of this sport.
Oklahoma State University football program is working hard towards achieving their goal of becoming one of the major contenders for the annual college football trophy. The Cowboys have participated in a total of eighteen Super Bowl games, five of them in the last six years. The team counts 32 All-American individuals who have played for them in the past, some of them making it from the running back position.
The team posted their best major league results during the days when Mike Gundy was playing for the Cowboys. During his era, the team experienced two of the three ten-win seasons in the history of the Cowboys. In addition to this, Barry Sanders led the Cowboys in the historic 1988 season, which is still widely considered to be the most important year in American college football history.
Oklahoma University is considered to be the traditional rivals of Oklahoma State Cowboys right from the days of Bedlam. There are many conspiracy theories linked with the historic football game played between these two rivals at Island Park in Guthrie, Oklahoma. This historic football game was the sole reason behind the creation of famed Bedlam series.
Oklahoma State University Cowboys football team over the years has had its fair share of controversies and scandals. The most notable one is the highly controversial involvement of the Cowboys in a bidding war for acquiring college football sensation, Hart Lee Dykes. As a result of this, they received a three- year Super Bowl ban along with two-year long ban on live television.
This season the Cowboys come back highly charged and with the aim of winning the college football league once again. They are known for their offensive strategies and show of aggressive play on the field, with their major weakness being a weak defense. So don’t miss the opportunity to see them play at their best in this year’s college football league and you can do this by purchasing your own Oklahoma State Cowboys Tickets right here!
Q:Can I exchange my oklahoma state cowboys ticket?
A:I'm afraid you cannot exchange Oklahoma State Cowboys Tickets with any other date or event as our company's policy does not allow it. We buy tickets from ticket brokers and so exchanges, returns or transfers is very difficult. You can contact our customer service representatives for further assistance.
Q:Estimated prices for Oklahoma State Cowboys tickets 2014 ?
A:Oklahoma State Cowboys Tickets on our website, just like any other tickets, come in a wide range of prices. That is because we buy tickets from different brokers who all have different rates. What you can do is visit our page and go through the prices listed on our website to get details.